SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 16 / 46 / (2236557 - 2236611)

2236557. Poetry. Art. Inspiration and Awe. | All I Am. All I Have. Is Words. But they are so much more than me.
Poetry. Art. Inspiration and Awe. All I Am. All I Have. Is Words. But they are so much more than me. As you may know, yesterday was a landmark day in history for the gay rights movement. As a gender-queer, equal opportunity lover type of identified individual it made me have all sorts of thoughts and feelings. I thought of Emmet Honeycutt, from Queer as Folk:. I looked the part and that was enough. We the people Are individual people. I have pride in the GLBTQ community and its allies. I have pri...I am ...
theatheistangel.wordpress.com
2236558. A Better Life
Buy now for $29.99. Watch now for $5.99. Sign up for our mailing list. And Ecommerce by Shopify.
theatheistbook.com
2236559. The Atheist Camel Chronicles
Thursday, April 16, 2009. From the creator of the internationally celebrated "Eternal Earth-Bound Pets USA" post Rapture pet rescue website . As promoted on RichardDawkins.net July 5, 09. Praised by ReligiousTolerance.org http:/ www.religioustolerance.org/atheist3.htm. As mentioned in Business Week Magazine Feb. 11, 2010 issue, and the Alan Colmes radio show Feb 18. Listed among the top 20 best selling atheist themed books on Amazon.com July - December 2009; one of Amazon's top 2% best selling titles.
theatheistcamelchronicles.blogspot.com
2236560. theATHEISTcat.com -
This is a compilation of the best t-shirts on the web that have to do with atheists and their atheist cats. These make great gifts for your fellow freethinkers – or yourself! This is a compilation of the best gifts on the web that have to do with atheists and their atheist cats. These make great gifts for your fellow freethinkers or yourself! My Cat Is An Atheist . Featured page description text : use the page excerpt or set your own custom text in the Customizr screen. Famous Atheist Quotes & Cats.
theatheistcat.com
2236561. theatheistchristian.com - This website is for sale! - theatheistchristian Resources and Information.
The owner of theatheistchristian.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 999 USD! The owner of theatheistchristian.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 999 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking.
theatheistchristian.com
2236562. theatheistchurch.com - This website is for sale! - theatheistchurch Resources and Information.
The owner of theatheistchurch.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 995 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
theatheistchurch.com
2236563. The Atheist Church | We are people who follow the exploration of the sciences and recognize logical reason to earthly existence.
Atheist Church 101 Radio. We are people with a finite existence who recognize our path as explorers of life. We strive for knowledge and understanding. We remain curious to science and reason and maintain balance and harmony amongst all species. We respect our planet and everything and everyone who occupy it. We are people who follow the exploration of the sciences and recognize logical reason to earthly existence. Proudly powered by WordPress.
theatheistchurch.org
2236564. The Atheist Conservative:
8220;God” remains superfluous. Today we add a new book review to our Pages list. We also post it here. Confessions of a Born-Again Pagan. By Anthony T. Kronman, Yale University Press, New Haven and London, 2016, 1161 pages. One thousand and seventy-six without the notes and the index. The use of so many words could only mean one thing to me – that the writer had little or nothing to say. About what then has he so little, or so much, to say? We are awash in eternity. God is present in every thing and ...
theatheistconservative.com
2236565. THE ATHEIST DIARIES
This site is for anyone who wishes to speak rationally, honestly and humourously about Atheism, religion and the Separation of Church and State. Language is fine. Secular Coalition For America. Freedom From Religion Foundation. Institute For Humanist Studies. Secular Humanist Society Of New York. Saturday, April 18, 2009. A lesson in Logic. Now first off please understand that not all " logicians. Are atheist and not all atheists are logicians. Also please share your experience of learning logic. Lik...
theatheistdiaries.blogspot.com
2236566. The Atheist Diary | Yes, My Diary IS an Atheist!
Yes, My Diary IS an Atheist! I Finally Finished the Old Testament! Well, I did it! I finished reading the Old Testament. It only took me about a year! I don’t even know what to say. I really cannot believe that people use this book as the basis for their religion, although now I totally understand why modern-day Christians like to say that it’s null and void since the writing of the New Testament. I wouldn’t want to claim that smut either! Seems like a better way to go to me. Share with the world! Having...
theatheistdiary.wordpress.com
2236567. The Atheist Doctor | A Filipino doctor blogging about atheism, secular issues, healthcare, travels, and some other personal meandering
A Filipino doctor blogging about atheism, secular issues, healthcare, travels, and some other personal meandering. About Me and This Blog. Lea Salonga and her support for Reproductive Health law and same-sex marriage. Continue reading →. Handwritten Journal: My Hobonichi Techo Cousin 2015. Internet and Social Media. A Reaction To Fely Sicam’s Article, “Are resident doctors really doctors? This was the article from Mindanao Times that created a firestorm in social media sites these past few days, with doc...
theatheistdoc.ph
2236568. The Atheist Dreamer
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.
theatheistdreamer.blogspot.com
2236569. The Atheist Empire
Because love takes place beyond good and evil…. The Atheist Empire Syllabus. The Age of Reason by Thomas Paine. The Error of Responsibility. On February 13, 2007. I`ve just found this interesting paragraph in the works of Friedrich Nietzsche. A lesson for all moralizers and Christians:. 8220; We therefore realize that the history of moral feelings is the history of an error, the error of responsibility. I agree 100% percent with Nietzsche. And to use a Krishnamurti expression; “. On February 13, 2007.
theatheistempire.wordpress.com
2236570. theatheistexperience.com
theatheistexperience.com
2236571. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ theatheistgeek.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theatheistgeek.wordpress.com
2236572. atheistgirl's mind scrapings
The contents of my mind for your amusement. Well, easter is almost upon us - April the first is here - and here is something I saw in a supermarket. Now, I don’t love Marmite, but neither do I hate it (I was told this makes me weird - I don’t know) - I still do not want one of these eggs. I guess I’m back. Reblogged from Female Stars Of Comics. With 11,208 notes. Reblogged from We Like Sex n' Comics. Photo by Andrey Tokarev. With 738,453 notes. Reblogged from Mister Monkey. Reblogged from System Lord.
theatheistgirl.tumblr.com
2236573. ケノン~辛口の2chでも評判が良いから買ってみた。
Http:/ xn- rckyc9e.com/. Http:/ xn- rckyc9e.com/. ケノンを使ってみて 効果がある と応える人はある程度頑張って照射をした人、 効果がない と応える人は途中で照射させるのをあきらめてしまった人でしょう。 つまり ケノン 脱毛サロン という式が評判によって成り立つのではないでしょうか. 美容やコスメの総合サイト アットコスメ の脱毛器 ケノン. オンラインショッピングモールでおなじみの 楽天市場 でも、エムテック社の家庭用脱毛器 ケノン は取り扱っているんです。
theatheistgod.com
2236574. The Atheist Handbook
Tuesday, June 8, 2010. Jesus and the Dinosaurs. Links to this post. Monday, June 7, 2010. Christian Apologists Are Not Historians-Robert M. Price. Links to this post. Wednesday, June 2, 2010. The Catholic Church wants to talk to us heathens.well, kinda. Fundamentalists: believe 2 2 =5 because It Is Written. Somewhere. They have a lot of trouble on their tax returns. 8220;Moderate” atheists: know that 2 2 =4 but think it impolite to say so too loudly as people who think 2 2=5 might be offended. It has alw...
theatheisthandbook.blogspot.com
2236575. The Atheist Haven
Friday, 10 August 2007. I've decided to stop posting articles. Part of this is a sense of futility, for two reasons: one, most of the people who read atheist blogs are atheists; and two, getting any religious fundies to see logic is about as likely as teaching a cat to play violin. Anyone interested in similar blogs should try the links at the right. "Atheist Haven" especially provides good reading, updated regularly with concise and cutting commentary from the Beast. Tuesday, 7 August 2007. 8220;I conte...
theatheisthaven.blogspot.com
2236576. theatheisti.info
Inquire about this domain.
theatheisti.info
2236577. theatheistindian.com
theatheistindian.com
2236578. The Atheist Information Act
The Atheist Information Act. The christian religion is a parody on the worship of the Sun, in which they put a man whom they call Christ, in the place of the Sun, and pay him the same adoration which was originally paid to the Sun." - Thomas Paine. Tuesday, December 7, 2010. Legal Win for Man Protesting Hawaiian State Capitol Prayers to Jebus. Christianity Is An Immoral System. Brian Cox Lecture - Science: A Challenge to TV Orthodoxy 1 of 3. Labels: Clues to Reality. Thursday, December 2, 2010. Humanist ...
theatheistinformationact.blogspot.com
2236579. The Atheist in the woods
theatheistinthewoods.com
2236580. Chad "FiveThirty" Elliott // AKA: "The Atheist Killa"
Chad The Athiest Killa Elliott is a lying sack of shit, devoid of any intellect, whose ONLY way to gain any self-worth (in his own retarded mind) is to attack Atheists on a daily basis, via his retarded page of retardom -. Same page, new name. Presumably www.facebook.com/THEATHEISTKILLA was a bit. Unable to understand basic physics, this braindead cunt asks his Golden Question. This is purely so he can convince himself and his moronic girlfriend that literally nobody has ever even. That he is wrong.
theatheistkilla.com
2236581. The destroyer of myths
The destroyer of myths. Debunking superstitions, prejudices and nonsense. Sábado, 10 de diciembre de 2011. No Studies show that sexual behavior and preferences have a genetic basis, hormonal and brain function that prove that homosexuality is something you have from birth. That although it is often hidden intentionally or unconsciously by fear, ignorance and / or prejudices, which explains the rise of openly gay people in places and times of greater tolerance and respect. Enviar por correo electrónico.
theatheistknowledge.blogspot.com
2236582. The Atheist Libertarian's Blog | Just another WordPress.com weblog
The Atheist Libertarian's Blog. Just another WordPress.com weblog. May 3, 2010. The Burqa Ban Blog Bonanza – Bitter Belgians and Brazen Believers Brawl. Posted by theatheistlibertarian under Uncategorized. Anti-burqa sentiment has been sweeping the European continent for the last few years, coming to a head in the last few weeks with major developments coming out of Belgium, France, and Germany. On April 29th, Belgium’s parliament unanimously passed a bill. To ban the public wearing of the burqa. 8220;Th...
theatheistlibertarian.wordpress.com
2236583. theatheistliteratureclub
Nu există nicio postare. Nu există nicio postare. Abonați-vă la: Postări (Atom). Vizualizați profilul meu complet. Tema Simplu. Un produs Blogger.
theatheistliteratureclub.blogspot.com
2236584. 究極のフェラを求めて風俗へ | フェラこそ至高の極みであり奥深い風俗の極地なのだ!
それでも、めげずに、何回か即尺をお願い 店舗型のときでカウンセリングシートに 即尺 と記載 したにも関わらず、実際にプレイに入ってもガン無視されてしまうという仕打ちを受けてしまったことがあります。 これは、お店側も、風俗嬢 デリヘル嬢も実際のところ 分かっている のですがやはり衛生面のことを考えると致し方がないというのが暗黙の了解となっています。 ただ、先にも書きましたが、やはり衛生面の部分もあるので 本当の即尺をしたい と思っているお客さんでも、渋々 分かっている わけです。 もっというと 時間一杯フェラチオをして欲しい とお願いして 承諾 されたにも関わらず 適当なフェラチオ されると、もう何もいえなくなってしまうほどのガッカリ感が。
theatheistmama.com
2236585. The Atheist Me | Exploring a positive life without religion…
Exploring a positive life without religion…. Sectarian Family Values – Extended version. Edited: The original post. Has been heavily edited and additions have been made to improve clarity and present the secular perspective. Thanks to Reinhart Louw. For his detailed input.). According to every major religion and traditional belief system in South Africa, marriage is defined as a union between a. With the family household headed by a. 8220;Natural Family”. Continue reading →. Sectarian Family Values….
theatheistme.wordpress.com
2236586. The Atheist Mom Online | Thoughts of an atheist mom in the south.
Thoughts of an atheist mom in the south. The Atheist Mom Online. Boy Scouts Are Gay. Posted by The Atheist Mom Online. On January 2, 2014. As of today the Boy Scouts of America will start allowing openly gay boys into their organization. A huge win for equal rights activists and an epic fail for the conservative right. What does this mean for existing scouts and their families? They are teaching their kids that it’s ok to avoid people who are different from themselves. I for one, want to raise my childre...
theatheistmomonline.wordpress.com
2236587. theatheistmovement.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
theatheistmovement.com
2236588. The Atheist Movie Journal
The Atheist Movie Journal. Friday, December 28, 2007. Well, I'm sitting at my computer, it's 1:15 in the morning, editing away. This to me is the fun part. For a movie to come out sort of neat, a couple of minutes of film can take days of editing. I'm hoping to have this all done in another week or so. Until then, here's a little taste of the heaven scene. This isn't the final look at all, I just put it together quickly for a preview with no blurs, glows, or any other effects. Enjoy. It started with a on...
theatheistmovie.blogspot.com
2236589. The Atheist Next Door | Just your freindly neigbourhood atheist
The Atheist Next Door. Just your freindly neigbourhood atheist. October 25, 2009. Peanut Butter the Atheist’s Nightmare? October 25, 2009. I can never decide if these sort of videos are made by idiots or people that know what they are producing is wrong. October 25, 2009. Why don’t these two ever ring my doorbell. World: Held by the Taliban. October 23, 2009. Jesus Is The Best. September 11, 2009. Jesus is better than all the rest,. Cause only he cheated death. In other words zombies rule. July 18, 2009.
theatheistnextdoor.com
2236590. The Atheist Observer | An Atheist's Perspective on the Christian Religion
An Atheist's Perspective on the Christian Religion. August 30, 2013. A Theological/Bible Related Commentary. Have you ever asked yourself why Christians feel the need to pray? You may wonder how the faithful can come to praise God for being so loving and wonderful, or thank Him for “blessings” received when there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that God even exists. This parallels Christians telling atheists that we “ hate. 8221; God. Now how can. Hating leprechauns, for example.). Yet Jesus purport...
theatheistobserver.wordpress.com
2236591. The Atheist Officiant | Serving Atlanta, Georgia and Beyond
Skepticism is my nature, free thought is my methodology, agnosticism is my conclusion, atheism is my opinion, and humanitarianism is my motivation.” - Jerry DeWitt. Brandon T. Lee. Why this Atheist Officiant? How Atheist Are You? How personalized is the ceremony? Your relationship, wedding and marriage are YOUR things; your own La Cosa Nostra or. Will you perform same sex marriages? Mdash; TheAtheistOfficiant (@Character1031) March 21, 2014.
theatheistofficiant.com
2236592. The Atheist Oprah | Suspend belief and accept life…
Suspend belief and accept life…. Adult Cosmetology Program Possibly Ended Because of Homophobic Administrator. There are times when outrage just does not sum up my feelings toward an incident or situation, and now is one of these times. I fancy myself a wordsmith, but there is a time for internet activism and education, and a time for action. The time for action is now. If you read no other … Continue reading →. Lonely, Single, Black, Exploited: How Your Pastor is Playing You for a Fool. There is a websi...
theatheistoprah.wordpress.com
2236593. Atheist Page
Monday, 1 September 2014. Quote of the day. Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions -. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Quote of the day. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
theatheistpage.blogspot.com
2236594. Index of /
theatheistparent.com
2236595. The Atheist Pig | A Hammy Critic of Religion
A Hammy Critic of Religion. Welcome to the pig pen. Still, small voice. August 12, 2015. June 29, 2015. First off, I want to say thank you to all those who welcomed Winston back. I’m glad to know this ham is still being enjoyed by all you people. Second, as you can see there is a new website, and some have asked about the old comics. The sad truth is that most of those are gone. I foolishly didn’t save my archive (I am now.). So thanks again for your support. Winston is nothing without his fans. Proudly ...
theatheistpig.com
2236596. The Atheist Ploy to Destroy Christainity
The Atheist Ploy to Destroy Christainity. STOP KELLI STOWE FROM TRAMPLING ON THE HUMAN RIGHTS OF AN ENTIRE NATION (NIGERIA), LIBERTY FOUNDATION. January 4, 2015. Helen Ukpabio, Witch Hunter, May Be Coming to Texas. January 4, 2015. Stop Helen Ukpabio from Bringing her Witch-Hunting campaign to the USA. January 4, 2015. IHEU slams witchcraft belief at the UN. January 4, 2015. January 4, 2015. STOP KELLI STOWE FROM TRAMPLING ON THE HUMAN RIGHTS OF AN ENTIRE NATION (NIGERIA), LIBERTY FOUNDATION.
theatheistploytodestroychristianity.com
2236597. The Atheist Pope | Challenge an atheist, one argument at a time.
Challenge an atheist, one argument at a time. Challenge an atheist, one argument at a time. Challenge the Atheist Pope. 9: Prove Me Wrong. 8: The Origin & Evolution of Life. 5: God vs the Scientific Method. 4: Atheism vs Christianity. 3: The God Particle. 2: Science vs Religion. Challenge the Atheist Pope. How Bleak is the Future of Religion? Hoping Atheists Do Not Kill Us This Time. Challenge #9: Prove Me Wrong (Or Else God). Curse you, Atheist Pope, I’m flipping the script! How could life have assemble...
theatheistpope.com
2236598. The Athesit Post | Secular News & Resources
The Nones Are the Second-Largest Religious Group in Nearly Half the World. In Swing States, Christians are Fading and Nones are Rising. Gallup: Religious Nones Represents 16% of the U.S. New Survey Finds That Not All Americans Take Christian Beliefs Seriously; Ken Ham, As Usual, Blames Evolution. Almost Half Of Americans Don't Say Thanks - To God Or Each Other - Before Thanksgiving Dinner. Acts of Terrorism Rose 60 Percent In One Year, and You’ll Never Guess What the Main Cause Is. November 26, 2014.
theatheistpost.com
2236599. The Atheist Project - When / Why / How Did You Become An Atheist?
By pressing submit you acknowledge you have read and agree to the terms. The whole Santa let down around 7 or 8 year old. Once they told me Santa wasn’t real, I knew people lie to get you to behave. My father is a scientist which usually means that you’re a thinker right? How disappointing is that answer when you ask questions! I never lost my religion, I simply never thought deeply about the subject. I believe that I have always been an atheist. There are tons of ignorant people who are causing trouble ...
theatheistproject.com
2236600. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ theatheistreader.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theatheistreader.wordpress.com
2236601. Snowy Dancer Productions
Its cool. Freezing, in fact.
theatheistreport.com
2236602. The Atheists
This Month’s Story. Using Fiction to Fight Fiction. December 19, 2014. The Future is Born in Our Dreams. Religion. A societal narrative, given to us at birth. We are told it is the most important thing we are going to inherit from our parents, and that it is the very foundation of our culture. The motivation for so many of our actions find their source in this narrative. Our dreams and our ambitions come from it, and yet, finally and truthfully, what are we protecting?
theatheists.ca
2236603. TheAtheists.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
theatheists.com
2236604. The Atheists
This Site right now is primarily a posting of various rants. Eventually, I'd like it to be an op-ed newspaper of sorts. NASA's Astronomy Picture of the Day Archive.
theatheists.tripod.com
2236605. The Atheist's Advocate
The Atheist's Advocate is the creation of regina and simone. Although united in atheism, regina and simone represent antithetical views among atheists. The working out of those antithetical views, united in atheism, is the point of The Atheist's Advocate. Wednesday, March 14, 2012. The Westboro Baptist Church.as opposed to, say, William Lane Craig- at the REASON Rally? I agree with traveler. And kudos to the Friendly Atheist. An insightful response to this as usual. Links to this post. Links to this post.
theatheistsadvocate.blogspot.com
2236606. Site Name | Just another WordPress site
December 5, 2014. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Just another WordPress site. Proudly powered by WordPress.
theatheistsavior.com
2236607. The Atheist's Log
A place to share stories and ideas about life and morality without superstition. Thursday, April 15, 2010. An Atheist Creation Story: The Story of Life. Some of you might have heard I was working on a book. The Story of Life. Is a bilingual, evolutionary creation story, written in an oral storytelling style. A fuller introduction is available on the website: http:/ sunrisebegins.blogspot. The book is currently self published on Lulu ( click here. Read it slowly - the world didn't create itself in a week.
theatheistslog.blogspot.com
2236608. The Atheists Next Door | We're trying to make our world better, one conversation at a time.
The Atheists Next Door. We're trying to make our world better, one conversation at a time. A Letter to those who would think they’re not privileged. July 2, 2015. Middot; by Bridget O'Hanlon. Middot; in Blog. Middot; Leave a comment. Atheist parenting, 6 months in…. June 18, 2015. Middot; by Bridget O'Hanlon. Middot; in Blog. Middot; Leave a comment. June 14, 2015. Middot; by C.L. O'Hanlon. Middot; in Blog. Middot; Leave a comment. I’ve been looking forward to today to voice my thoughts on the &#82...
theatheistsnextdoor.com
2236609. theatheistsoup
Template Simple. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
theatheistsoup.blogspot.com
2236610. Brown Paper Tickets - The fair-trade ticketing company.
View site in English. Santa Clara, CA. Sun Apr 30, 2:00 PM. VFW Post 75 Crab Feed B. Sat Jan 21, 5:30 PM. Dressin To Worship Th. The Lake Merritt Methodist Church. Sat Apr 08, 3:00 PM. Curiosity: A Study of R. Mountain View Masonic Hall. Mountain View, CA. Thu Mar 23, 6:00 PM. Journey of the Silk Road. Dublin High School Center for the. Thu Jan 12, 7:30 PM. Unitarian Universalist Church of. Palo Alto, CA. Sat Feb 11, 7:30 PM. Lara Price presents Gi. San Jose, CA. Sat Feb 25, 2:00 PM. San Ramon, CA. Energ...
theatheistsprayer.brownpapertickets.com
2236611. Atheist Station | All about not believing
All about not believing. Sex and All That Jazz. What would you like me to write about next? On August 6, 2013. Recently I have heard about euthanasia quite a bit in the news because of Quebec’s new euthanasia bill. Once again a lot of the arguments against euthanasia are from the religious. These people really don’t get that the world does not bend to their will. They don’t realize that not everyone follows their religion and […]. Continue reading →. On June 10, 2013. Continue reading →. On May 28, 2013.
theatheiststation.com