SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 26 / 6 / (3531673 - 3531727)

3531673. Protected Blog › Log in
Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theuncannypodcast.com
3531674. How did you get here? | Welcome to the dark side, dear
How did you get here? Welcome to the dark side, dear. Stay updated via RSS. Plans… plans… hoping to stick with it this time. 35 Quotes For Introverts. A New Song, An Old Story. I did a thing… and I survived. I thought the ground would eat me alive. ha. Mdash; Posted: August 9, 2013 by uncannyj. Mdash; Posted: July 14, 2013 by uncannyj. Plans… plans… hoping to stick with it this time. Posted: June 23, 2013 by uncannyj. Things I want to do before this year ends:. Print my shirt designs. 1,201 more words.
theuncannypov.wordpress.com
3531675. The Uncanny Salon
Moving Portrait by Unusually Fine. X3ciframe src= x22https:/ player.vimeo.com/video/59748189? Title=0 x26byline=0 x26portrait=0 x22 width= x22500 x22 height= x22281 x22 frameborder= x220 x22 title= x22Rob in Veil x22 webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen x3e x3c/iframe x3e'. X3ciframe src= x22http:/ player.vimeo.com/video/17736170? Title=0 x22 width= x22500 x22 height= x22375 x22 frameborder= x220 x22 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen x3e x3c/iframe x3e'. X3cobje...
theuncannysalon.tumblr.com
3531676. The Uncanny Sublime | Looking with a little perception
Looking with a little perception. Article: “9 things mentally strong people do every day.”. Follow The Uncanny Sublime on WordPress.com. My Tip Jar is always out! Though not necessary, of course, my PayPal Account can be found through my email marie.stojanovski@gmail.com. Welcome to the Sublime! Shop The Uncanny Sublime. Short Story][The Difference between Night and Day]. Short Story][War of the Seasons]. What Inspires Your Writing? The Seeds 4 Life. Once Upon A Struggle. It’s Monday morning. I’m e...
theuncannysublime.wordpress.com
3531677. The Uncanny Thing | 4 out of 5 dentists recommend this WordPress.com site
4 out of 5 dentists recommend this WordPress.com site. February 24, 2014. February 24, 2014. This Must Be the Place. September 29, 2012. I’m just an animal looking for a home. Talking Heads,. This Must Be the Place. This Must Be the Place. The Talking Heads explore the underlying unease and disorientation that accompanies intimacy and the longing for home. Deborah Farnault’s work. This Must Be the Place. The uncanny quality of the work also unfolds in imagery that is both disconcerting and enticing.
theuncannything.wordpress.com
3531678. 17 th September Blog
17 th September Blog. The Greatest Day of the year. Saturday, December 27, 2008. Hum Hai rahi pyar ke Phir milenge chalte chalte. 8211; Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. 8211; Shahrukh Khan, Anushka Sharma, Vinay Pathak, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta. 8211; Aditya Chopra. 8211; ‘Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte’. 8211; Jaideep Sahni. 8211; Sonu Nigam. Pyaar hua ikraar hua,. Jeena yahan marna yahan. In baahon ko, in raahon ko. Chod ye chaliyan, jaye kahan. Mana dil toh hain anaari. Yeh awaara hi sahi. Tede de e e ohhh.
theuncannyultimatum.blogspot.com
3531679. Welcome theuncannyuniverse.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theuncannyuniverse.com
3531680. The Uncanny Valley
An Irish man. 33 years old. In Japan. Friday, March 05, 2010. Good Weather at Last. The snow has finally stopped! Here’s a quick look at what I don’t miss. Posted by Ian @ 7:55 pm. Saturday, February 06, 2010. Japanese saying for the day. Fix the horns but kill the cow. Posted by Ian @ 10:13 am. Tuesday, February 02, 2010. JLPT Test, you’ve been OWNED! Well it’s still a long road to complete fluency. But this is a damn good start. Posted by Ian @ 8:46 pm. Friday, January 08, 2010. Yakitori Series part 1.
theuncannyvalley.blogspot.com
3531681. Views of the Uncanny Valley
Masahiro Mori, Uncanny Valley, Visual Perception, Humanoid Robotics, Android Science.
theuncannyvalley.org
3531682. | Screenwriting | Filmmaking | The Uncanny | Comedy | The Creative Process
The Art of Alignment One of the quickest ways to see change manifest itself in our lives has to be by practicing the art of alignment I’m not talking about stars and planets (although I do compare this idea to constellations in the sky) I’m referring to the company we choose to keep around us. The …. Follow the White Rabbit. The Challenges of writing Sci-Fi. The Science Fiction Script I recently announced to my friends on social media that I was working on a science fiction script, The reception was pret...
theuncannyvalleystudio.com
3531683. The Uncanny Works
theuncannyworks.com
3531684. AN UNCANNY WORLD
Monday, April 19, 2010. And it is ready to be consumed. Http:/ uncannymusic.bandcamp.com/album/music-soul-food. Http:/ www.megaupload.com/? Http:/ www.mediafire.com/? Http:/ www.sendspace.com/file/dv90na. Friday, April 9, 2010. When was the last time you fell hard/super crushed on someone- or however you would like to phrase it (but I think you know what I mean.). Um I don't know really. Have you ever thought about rapping? Can I get a beat? Would you date a white girl? Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
theuncannyworld.blogspot.com
3531685. Tales of an Uncanny World
Tales of an Uncanny World. 08 Band of Killers, Part 2. 10/27/12 — 10:38am. Emery Gantz had been walking for four days. He was tired and hungry, both temporarily sated by the discovery of a muddy stream beneath the shade of an outcropping of rock. For a long while, he sat on the bank of the stream, dipping his hand into the brown water and drinking deep. The Black Mountains grew larger in the distance as he climbed hills and descended steep rocky quarries. On the morning of the fifth day, Emery Gantz saw ...
theuncannyworld.com
3531686. TheUncannyX-Men - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Children of the Atom. Founded 5 Years ago. Founded 5 Years ago. Oct 25, 2010. Children of the Atom. Div div.gmbutton2town a:hidden').clone().appendTo('#super-secret-buttons .gmbutton2town')&#46...Marvel Beginn...
theuncannyx-men.deviantart.com
3531687. the uncappy how
Sunday, April 15, 2012. There is No Pig. There is No Pig. Photo by gpatague online profolio on Flicker. The article below talks about how a project producing genetically engineered pigs or Enviropiggys has lost its funding. To read more click here. Jonathan Safran. Eating Animals. Np: Little, Brown and Company, 2010. I Just Wanna Be a Freebird! The hens at Kreider receive MUCH less room these guys. Photo by ewen and donabel on Flickr. While perusing Johnathan Safran Foer's novel Eating Animals. As long a...
theuncappyhow.blogspot.com
3531688. UnCard - Home
Watch now to see what Joint Loyalty is all about! Joint Loyalty is available in over 10,000 locations and counting. We make it simple to monitor and reward your customers. Driving new traffic and repeat business may be hard, but not with Joint Loyalty. Repeat traffic is up 30% when using a loyalty program. It’s easy to control. Inventory is fundamental to your bottom-line and we give you full access to the data. What's in Joint Loyalty? Web based in the cloud. Free POS software for PC, Mac or Tablet.
theuncard.com
3531689. The Uncarved | O muse, sing for me the Beginning and the way to man's Uncarving
O muse, sing for me the Beginning and the way to man's Uncarving. A Vision, A Mission. Being for the Fruit. The Thinker As Poet. The Unlearned Learn Best. On Consciousness and Unconsciousness. On Personality, Self and Ego. On Propaganda and Cinema. On Solitude and Society. On the Rational and Irrational. On Thought and Thinking. A Vision, A Mission. Being for the Fruit. The Thinker As Poet. The Unlearned Learn Best. Disavowal of the Intellectual Principle by Johan Huizinga. Katharsis: thus the Greeks cal...
theuncarved.wordpress.com
3531690. The Uncarved Block
Tuesday, September 24, 2013. The joys of having both an anonymous blog and a public blog are that when you post on the anonymous blog it's an automatic clue that it's gonna be the stuff I don't want certain people to see. I miss the days of complete and total anonymity, though, because then I was free to write ABSOLUTELY anything I felt with not a single thought for who would think what or why. But alas, whatevs. Monday, July 8, 2013. The ramblings of one who ought to be sleeping- also, updates on my life.
theuncarvedbl.blogspot.com
3531691. AccountSupport
Web hosting, tools, and services. This site is temporarily unavailable. If you manage this site and have a question about why the site is not available, please contact us directly.
theuncarvedblock.com
3531692. The Uncarved Block
Studio 310, 50 Holt Street. Surry Hills, Sydney 2010. T 61 2 9299 8555.
theuncarvedblock.com.au
3531693. The Uncarved Blog | Ken Chawkin's articles & poems: Transcendental Meditation, consciousness & enlightenment
Ken Chawkin's articles and poems: Transcendental Meditation, consciousness and enlightenment. BLUE: a translucent painting by Bill Teeple at ICON Gallery on Fairfield’s 1st Fridays Art Walk. August 7, 2015. It’s Fairfield’s 1st Fridays Art Walk. And tonight I’m at ICON Gallery. Click on the blue image to enlarge it and you’ll see them. Enlarge it again and stare into the BLUE, and like the Hubble telescope, you’ll discover a world that previously was not visible. Ten Layers of Blue. Ten Layers of Blue.
theuncarvedblog.com
3531694. The Uncarved Blog | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Blogs I Like to Read. Half-asleep in star pajamas. Matt’s Ever-Changing Blog. New Country for Old Ben. The Winter of Bubb’s Discontent. August 16, 2008, 10:13 am. Here’s a conversation from this morning:. Ben: I’ll just use my card to get us some coffee. Me: Why don’t you just use cash? Ben: Because they don’t accept dollars here. We’re in Canada. Me: (embarrassed) oh, yeah. Ben: What kind of coffee do you want? Me: Ummm…I’ll have an Americano. (pause) Wait! Do they have Americanos in Canada? One of the ...
theuncarvedblog.wordpress.com
3531695. : : : : : The Uncas dot com : : : : :
theuncas.com
3531696. UNC Association of Student Governments
theuncasg.org
3531697. The Uncatchable Fish
theuncatchablefish.com
3531698. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.theunceleb.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
theuncelebmag.blogspot.com
3531699. UNCENSORED - SEM SENSURA
UNCENSORED - SEM SENSURA. Vovózinha malvada heim . :P. A galera toda reunida…. Michel Carlos, Kaique Oliveira, Silvio Jr (em pé). Danilo Carvalho e Léo Lawliet (agaxados). Meu primão e melhor amigo . :D. Prazer. Kaique Oliveira. Esse carinha ae merece os créditos pelo nome do grupo :D. Espero que gostem do tumblr . Os Sem Sensura é um grupo de grandes amigos, uma só equipe, um mesmo ideal . FAZER PORRA NENHUMA! Tentaremos fazer vocês rirem, e assessarem nosso tumblr , caso não gostem . MORRAM :D.
theuncensored.tumblr.com
3531700. the uncensored | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. De zomer is alweer zo goed als over, en geloof het of niet: ik vind het wel prima. ik heb al mijn. Vrienden best wel gemist en ben gemotiveerd om dit schooljaar wél mijn best te gaan doen, vorig jaar. Was een ramp eerste klas. mijn boeken heb ik al gekaft, de agenda is gekocht en mijn boekenkast is weer. Netjes. voor hoe lang dit alles zo georganiseerd op kleur gesorteerd in een rijtje blijft staan is nog maar. De vraag, maar dat zijn zorgen voor later. Hoe en wanneer ik ...
theuncensored.wordpress.com
3531701. The Uncensored and The Uninhibited
The Uncensored and The Uninhibited. Monday, October 8, 2012. Since I started running The Alternative Model Directory. In 2010 my perspective on a lot of things has changed, this is mainly to do with the actions of the models and my everyday interaction with them. It was Eve Divyn. Ashley Demonic: What are you limits when it comes to nude/adult work? AD: What do you have to say for those who think nude models are "sluts", or are easy? AD: How do the sexual comments make you feel? AD: It's been said that m...
theuncensoredandtheuninhibited.blogspot.com
3531702. theuncensoredblog.com - This website is for sale! - theuncensoredblog Resources and Information.
The owner of theuncensoredblog.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 250 USD! The domain theuncensoredblog.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
theuncensoredblog.com
3531703. The uncensored Christian | A single mother's journey after the death of her only child.
A single mother's journey after the death of her only child. Joy vs. Happiness Introduction. October 20, 2015. I recently realized that something is missing. I was asked what gives me joy… and I honestly could not answer. Does that mean I don’t have joy? Or does that mean I am not happy? What exactly is the difference? Surrender Part 4: Thank you God for giving me exactly what I needed. October 29, 2014. I was excited that I was planning her first birthday party! The answer is because I was able to exper...
theuncensoredchristian.wordpress.com
3531704. The Uncensored Cr$t*c
A place where fact becomes fiction, truth distorted, and words, ideas and thoughts free from censorship. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
theuncensoredcritic.com
3531705. theuncensoredfriendship | Ever felt like your work is too badass for mainstream, child-friendly newspapers? Well, here we are! *drumroll* We give you something we've all been waiting for. A ban on censorship. We don't cut stuff out. We publish it
Ever felt like your work is too badass for mainstream, child-friendly newspapers? Well, here we are! Drumroll* We give you something we've all been waiting for. A ban on censorship. We don't cut stuff out. We publish it as it is, offensive or not. Our Tumblr blog is http:/ theuncensoredfriendship.tumblr.com/. Ambiguous Note for the Freethinkers. To all the freethinkers, mavericks. And rebels. The collective always destroys the individual. The only real choice we have is to bend or be destroyed. Even if y...
theuncensoredglobaltimes.wordpress.com
3531706. theuncensoredme | This is my life, uncensored…
This is my life, uncensored…. November 15, 2012. Every writer I know has trouble writing. What a day, what a day! Boy oh boy, after the band stand trip, this was the nearest one. Or maybe not. I freaking love that locality. I love Mumbai! I was never sure that today’s plan will work or not. Seriously, I never wanted just me and cg to end up there alone. Fuck no! The first thing was to discuss job life and life after college. Yes off course technology was also a major talk point. November 14, 2012. The be...
theuncensoredme.wordpress.com
3531707. The Uncensored Mum | A 31yo mum, wife and woman. Reclaiming some time back for me and reminding other parents that we still need ME time.
What Happens When You Discard the NarcissistInstead of the Other Way Around. May 13, 2016. Mums uncensored Road to Recovery. This and many other things i’ve read on Being the victom of a narcissistic is so true word for word of whats been going on and what is still going on with me. Let Me Reach with Kim Saeed. I left my Ex two years ago. To date, I am still being stalked, monitored, and spied on. Blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
theuncensoredmum.wordpress.com
3531708. ...the uncensored mind of Patrick M
Thursday, April 28, 2011. In the interest of compressing all my content and writing into a single, shiny, streamlined blog, I an shutting this blog down. as with my other blogs, I will be keeping this up for posterity and linking, but stripping much of the extraneous content. If you have this blog in your blogroll, please feel free to update:. Patrick M Speaks (despite advice to the contrary). Posted by Patrick M. Friday, January 28, 2011. Frank C Murray, 1946-2011. I don't yet have the definitive cause ...
theuncensoredpatrickm.blogspot.com
3531709. TheUncensoredTourBlog
Saturday, July 3, 2010. I didn't know you could do that in an HHR". Let me make something clear; the Northeast can go fuck itself. That's right, I said it, fuck you Northeast. Fuck you and your shitty diesel. Negative Ghost Rider.but finally, the Cummins man sent me to a Dodge dealer about 20 minutes away. I made it, barely, had the boys in the back take a listen and this is was our conversation:. Hey man, my truck is making a skipping sound.". Pop da hood for me.". What the fuck does that mean Tony?
theuncensoredtourblog.blogspot.com
3531710. the uncensored truth: let's talk about ***
Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. 3999 Mission Boulevard,. San Diego CA 92109. Lunch: 11am - 2pm. Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am. The uncensored truth: let's talk about sex. A New Take on Sexuality. I’d like to take a moment to introduce my new book. The Uncensored Truth: Let’s Talk About Sex. To the world and talk a bit about the background of its development. I’ve met people from all kinds of social bac...
theuncensoredtruthletstalkaboutsex.wordpress.com
3531711. Theuncensoredversion
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to theuncensoredversion.com.
theuncensoredversion.com
3531712. The Uncertain
1 & (pageBandParentLabel() pageLabel() , col1: columns() = = 1, col2: columns() = = 2, col3: columns() = = 3 } ". 0 }" Other Linked Artists/Labels. Edit artists… add more artists…. No tracks here yet. Log in.
theuncertain.bandcamp.com
3531713. Untitled Document
You are being redirected to Amazon.
theuncertainadventurers.com
3531714. Theuncertainbell's Blog | I write to create myself.
I write to create myself. The woman behind the questions. A Luncheon with Ideas to Munch On. November 1, 2011. An email sent to the northeast debate listserv from Mary Nugent (Coach at University of Vermont and former Cambridge Debater/Trainer):. During lunch on Saturday, Rochester hosted a luncheon discussion to talk about underrepresented identities in debate. In true debate style, we discussed three questions:. 1) Problems that exist may prevent under-represented groups from participating in debate.
theuncertainbell.wordpress.com
3531715. Blog de TheUncertainDream - Blog de TheUncertainDream - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. La dangereuse histoire d'amour entre Niall Horan et Selena Gomez. La nuit mystère PROLOGUE. Bienvenus sur ma fiction The Uncertain Dream. C'est une fiction dark qui contiendra des scènes violentes ainsi que du. Je suis aussi la Web Miss du blog : Malik-darkness. Mes fictions coup de cœur. 65279; Mon nom est Selena et ma vie n'a jamais été parfaite,. J'ai 16 ans et j'élève seule ma soeur. à la mort de mes parents. 65279;To be continue. Je suis répertoriée ici :.
theuncertaindream.skyrock.com
3531716. Home
Our true business is to be happy. You're leaving or losing your corporate job and you're trying to decide whether to take the plunge into entrepreneurship.  You've always dreamed of owning your own business. You may even have a business plan on a shelf somewhere. But at night you're plagued by questions. . Eady, but you're not ready. 160; Should I? 160; What If? Does this describe you? What am I doing wrong? I wish I had known . If you said yes to any of these scenarios, then you are an. I will help you ...
theuncertainentrepreneur.com
3531717. The Uncertain Future
Visualizing The Future According to You. The Uncertain Future is a future technology and world-modeling project by the Machine Intelligence Research Institute. How to use our system to draw your picture of the future:. We'll ask you a sequence of questions aimed at getting your answer to the question: When will human-level AI be invented? We'll model your beliefs in four parts:. Is human-level AI possible in principle? What if a nuclear or other catastrophe interrupts AI research?
theuncertainfuture.com
3531718. The Uncertain Game | Episode 1: The Last Quiet Day
Получи артбук и саундтрек:. WordPress YouTube Gallery Plugin. Представьте, что перед вами стоит сложный моральный выбор в мире, где не существует понятия морали, где всем руководит только логика, а каждое принятое решение лишь поток нулей и единиц. Многие привычные нам понятия в таком мире приобретают совершенно иное содержание, а некоторые и вовсе становятся пустыми, упраздняются. Однако свобода выбора остается всегда, у всех разумных существ, даже если вы не человек. Итоги года от команды ComonGames.
theuncertaingame.ru
3531719. the uncertain investor
Thoughts about investing (and some other things). Charles Munger: A Lesson on Elementary, Worldly. Http:/ www.safalniveshak.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Lesson-on-Elementary-Worldly-Wisdom-Charlie-Munger.pdf. The mining investor’s handbook. Follow links: http:/ www.fool.com.au/author/mitchsonogan/. Http:/ www.gurufocus.com/news/349680/fairholme-fund-bruce-berkowitz-june-30-investor-letter. Jim Grant on Gold. Interesting and relevant to BBG and ZQK. View profile at Medium.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
theuncertaininvestor.com
3531720. Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com - domain hosting - PHP Hosting - cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theuncertainman.com
3531721. DOWN THE ROAD | Travelers, Voyageurs, Viajeros!
Travelers, Voyageurs, Viajeros! Le pont de Saint-Nazaire. July 17, 2013. Puente que cruza el rio “Loire” desde la Ciudad de Saint Nazaire hasta Saint Brevin. Mide 3km y está permitido que Peatones y autos lo atraviesen. July 2, 2013. This pic was taken in the summer of 2012 when my Friend Ixai and I were road tripping on our bicycles. The photo is a link to a video that we made to resume our trip. There are other videos giving tips and information about bicycling in Europe. June 27, 2013. June 24, 2013.
theuncertainpath.wordpress.com
3531722. The Uncertain Radical
Thinking it possible I may be mistaken. Wednesday, March 24, 2010. In particular, the incentives that will exist in the 2014-2015 period under the law in its current form are bizarre and could cause all sorts of meltdowns. Bryan Caplan lays out a few of the possibilities here. And again, we are not talking about tinker-around-the-edges questions here, but about whether the thing will work at all. Tuesday, March 23, 2010. Radical uncertainty" is a philosophical concept from Austrian economics. I am no...
theuncertainradical.com
3531723. The Uncertain Road
In this sea of mediocrity I can be anything I want to be" - Arch Enemy. Domingo, 28 de febrero de 2010. Unos asientos más adelante había otra pareja, ésta mas bien de mi edad, con dos niños preciosos que parecían ser sus hijos, me recorrió una sensación de envidia profunda, pero ya no era momento para lamentaciones, había dejado escapar demasiados trenes, y ya me había cansado de esperar en la estación de la que ya no quedaban ni las vías. Al llegar a la séptima planta, el jefe estaba sentado en su despa...
theuncertainroad.blogspot.com
3531724. Amanda Fairchild: The Uncertain Scribe – Writing to make sense of life.
Amanda Fairchild: The Uncertain Scribe. Writing to make sense of life. Middot; Short Stories. January 8, 2017. January 10, 2017. Just another day, just another trip to Aldi…. A Tale of Two Christmases. Middot; Twisted Tales. A Tale of Two Christmases. December 28, 2016. December 31, 2016. Christmas is always greener on the other side… Or is it? December 17, 2016. December 17, 2016. December 17, 2016. The Three Dark Cs of Christmas. The Three Dark Cs of Christmas. December 8, 2016. December 17, 2016.
theuncertainscribe.wordpress.com
3531725. The Uncertain Sea
By The Uncertain Sea. For those who still like to buy physical CDs, you can now buy them from us online. Includes unlimited streaming of. Via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Ships out within 3 days. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Hey Man (Spacemen 3 cover). The debut EP by The Uncertain Sea. Released 12 March 2011. Recorded by Trevor Morris at his studio The Furnace Room in Denver, Colorado.
theuncertainsea.bandcamp.com
3531726. christine. | Little fragments of my life~
Little fragments of my life. 詩織の秘密 Vol.1 – SILENCE. April 22, 2012. I don’t think I’ll be posting here and in http:/ www.keikowakana.wordpress.com. But you can still get updates from me at http:/ keikonomonogatari.blogspot.com/. I just wanna see which is better. :). April 17, 2012. 2 more weeks to my mid term exam. I don’t have much confident as usual. Just keep studying and studying. Everything should be fine if I keep my mouth shut. I slept during daytime and during class today. April 16, 2012. It&#821...
theuncertainsenseofcruxifixion.wordpress.com
3531727. The Uncertain Startup
December 19, 2013. Startup Marketing: The Reality. Startups and entrepreneurs often think of themselves as building their own Field of Dreams when launching their business. However, as opposed to what Hollywood would have you believe, even if you build it, they might not come. Without any marketing plans or strategies, or the foresight to have a marketing budget set up, this could lead to catastrophe. December 5, 2013. Throwback Thursday: How NOT to use social media. Back in May,. Had started to receive ...
theuncertainstartup.wordpress.com