SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 15 / 8 / (1990846 - 1990893)

1990846. That Craft Place Challenge Blog
Sunday, 9 August 2015. Winner and Top 3 - Words Challenge. For Our Current Anything Goes Mixed Media Challenge. Hi all, it's time again for our winners post and. Wow we had some super awesome entries. For our Words Challenge. All the entries were brilliant and it was so. Hard for our DT to choose. But we can only have one winner. Winner of the WordsChallenge . Congratulations, if you would like to email Erin at. Claim your prize :-). And now for the top 3 in no particular order . Anything Goes Mixed Media.
thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.com
1990867. By Lisa Horton
Friday, 14 August 2015. Creative Expressions Friday Blog Post. It's that time of the week again. Creative Expressions have some fabulous products and I have chosen to use lots of them today! Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Paint. Here is what I will be creating:. I used one of the fabulous MDF stars and painted it with white Chalk Paint. I would recommend 2 coats as the first coat sinks into the MDF and yellows around the edges due. To the burn marks of the laser. I popped the holly over the top. Hope you like it.
thatcraftplaceltd.blogspot.com
1990869. Site Not In Use
This website is not available. Sorry, the website you were looking for is currently unavailable. Want to create your own website? Try Create free for 30 days. Are you the owner of this website? Log in to publish your site.
thatcraftplaceuk.com
1990870. thatcraftyasiangirl (Carmella Fernando) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Traditional Art / Student. Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 25 weeks ago. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
thatcraftyasiangirl.deviantart.com
1990871. That Crafty B****
That Crafty B* *. What I learned at my first craft fair. March 11, 2015. I recently decided to take the leap and enter a craft show. It was very small and was put on by the high school I attended so I figured it would be a pretty good place to start. The table fee was only $25 plus a donation for a silent auction which I thought was pretty reasonable. I learned a lot and I wanted to pass those lessons on to you, in no particular order. 2 Try not to spend more than necessary. February 5, 2015.
thatcraftyb.com
1990872. That Crafty *****
Monday, May 30, 2011. Yall, I am a bad blogger. I feel like I'm making this apology a lot lately, but I think this year I really did bite off more than I could chew. When last we spoke, I was up to my eyeballs in Christmas and fixing coats for perfect strangers. oh, and planning a completely DIY wedding. minor undertaking, right? Well the coat eventually did get finished and Christmas came and went. And as I write this my wedding is. wait for it. less than two weeks away! Anyway, This is my solemn promis...
thatcraftybitch.blogspot.com
1990873. That Crafty Cara – Creativity is my Oxygen
Creativity is my Oxygen. Best of 2016, and Planning for 2017. December 30, 2016. December 27, 2016. I love reading everyone’s “wrapping up the year” and “plans for the next year” posts so much! Let’s see, five categories to round out the year:. Most Fun to Make. The Dr. Seuss baby quilt. It was a last-minute decision, so I picked a pattern that was on the wonky side and wouldn’t need perfect seams and the like, and I just had fun slapping it all together. The fabrics were super fun and bright, ...And not...
thatcraftycara.com
1990874. Craftiness Abound!
Thursday, August 18, 2011. I'm not sure how many people still read this blog, since my updates have been nonexistant for what seems like forever. But for those who may see this pop up in their feed reader, or who check in from time to time, you can find me on my new blog. Where I'll be consolidating all things crafty, foodie and photography all in one place. So please, come on over and visit me at Blissful Domesticity. I promise I'll try harder to keep things interesting over there. :). Once I have the e...
thatcraftychick.blogspot.com
1990875. thatcraftychick (Rachel) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Lives in a box. Digital Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 9 Years. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Dec 4, 2005. Lives in a box. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Sep 6, 2014.
thatcraftychick.deviantart.com
1990876. That Crafty Cowgirl
Wednesday, January 6, 2010. Well apparently the last two months have gotten away from me! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season and are now having a great start to your new year. We had a great, laid back Christmas. I didn't even make a Christmas dinner! Thursday, November 5, 2009. It's good to be home! After being gone for a week due to a family tragedy, it's good to be home! I've spent this morning checking all my emails, Facebook, and then moved on to the AC Bailey forum. And it was mine!
thatcraftycowgirl.blogspot.com
1990877. That Crafty Cricut
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! I am a 42 year old, very happily married mother to 3 wonderful(most of the time! Children, who loves to craft.I live in the county of West Yorkshire in the United Kingdom. I work part-time but wish I could spend all my time crafting and creating. I love to scrapbook,make gift bags, create gifts, bake etc etc! View my complete profile. The places I love to visit. A Day in the Life of the Paper Poppy. HALLOWEEN POST IT NOTE SET. GOOD MORNING my ...
thatcraftycricut.blogspot.com
1990878. That Crafty Dani Jewerly Metaphysical Gifts
thatcraftydani.com
1990879. That Crafty Guy
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Template images by RBFried.
thatcraftyguy.blogspot.com
1990880. ThatCraftyJellyfish - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Artisan Crafts / Hobbyist. Deviant for 2 Years. Last Visit: 2 days ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Oct 22, 2014. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Windo...
thatcraftyjellyfish.deviantart.com
1990881. That Crafty Juls
Friday, January 20, 2012. Our new LEGO table! Thanks to the wonderful world of Pinterest. The hubby and I thought up a plan to finally organize the many tubs of LEGO's we have around the house. We also wanted the storage area to double as a play area, because, the farther the kids have to go to play with the blocks, the more likely they are to end up all over the house again! I found a post over on Ikea Hackers. First, here are the materials that we used:. 1 - IKEA Trofast Frame, White. 3 Now it is time ...
thatcraftyjuls.blogspot.com
1990882. That Crafty Lunch Lady | Live, Love, Lunch, AND Laugh
That Crafty Lunch Lady. Live, Love, Lunch, AND Laugh. Crafty things I have gotten into. See my Food Reviews! April 8, 2015. Truly a Time for New Beginnings. Hello my loyal readers! I have been house hunting for the past couple of months and I’ve FINALLY. Found my new home – thanks to my awesome friend and realtor! See my updates on that venture at. 8220;My Moving On After Infidelity”. Plus, I’ve never been to CA — I really, REALLY, can’t pass up this opportunity! Life just keeps getting better by the day...
thatcraftylunchlady.com
1990883. She's One Crafty Mom – DIY Crafts, for Birthday Parties, Custom Presents and Much, Much, More…
DIY Lego Inspired Bedroom/Play Room. For the Love of Craft, an Introduction into What Started my Passion for Crafting. Pirate Birthday Party Invitations. How to Create Your Own Pirate Ship Piñata. Passion Projects: Mad Hatters Tea Party Party Package. How to Create Your Own Pirate Ship Piñata. Toy Story Pizza Planet Rocket DIY. DIY Upcycled Tin/Formula Cans as Cookie Tins for Christmas. How to Paint DIY the Grinch Who Stole Christmas Candy Dish featuring Cindy Lou Who and his Dog Max. Elf On the Shelf.
thatcraftymom.wordpress.com
1990884. Welcome
Welcome to That Crafty Mother. Would you like something to drink? Please make yourself at home and let me know if you need anything.
thatcraftymother.com
1990885. That Crafty Mrs. V
Tuesday, March 13, 2012. I revamped the backpack tutorial a smidge. The lengths of the pieces for the sides of the backpack changed-. It would work the old way but now you can line up the sides with the pocket on the front}. And I needed a new place to store the pattern online. For you lovely people to download. So now you can find it here, at google docs. If you have any trouble with this link, let me know :). Thursday, January 5, 2012. Does anyone run this blog? Only when I want to! I had to upgrade-.
thatcraftymrsv.blogspot.com
1990887. That Crafty Redhead
Saturday, May 18, 2013. I'm addicted to crafting. I freely admit it. So, whenever we take off on a trip, it's guaranteed that I have some crafting project stashed somewhere in my carry on bag or in my. What are your favorite travel craft projects? Links to this post. Friday, April 5, 2013. Finishing the Never Ending Shawl. It's rough and bumpy, which would be fine if that were what it was advertised as, but it's advertised as soft and smooth. And OK, it's very cheap yarn, donated to our prayer shawl ...
thatcraftyredhead.blogspot.com
1990888. ..That Crafty Snail...
The life, times, art and misadventures of the Crafty Snail. Monday, October 21, 2013. Tuesday, October 15, 2013. Last night I stayed up late and made wee Halloween costumes for fake crows. I kept imagining them walking the runway and getting. Critiqued by Tim Gunn.ha! I used an old German book (that was already damaged) orange felt .The crows are from the dollar tree and. Http:/ asnailspace.bigcartel.com/. Friday, May 11, 2012. It is Wedding Season! There are some very cool and unusual themes for Wedding...
thatcraftysnail.blogspot.com
1990890. ThatCraigFellow (Craig Davies) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 4 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Who you c...
thatcraigfellow.deviantart.com
1990891. That Craig Guy - Home
The Little Nell Poems. Ookie Poems for Off-Beat Children. Here we have the page where many of the creations that fall out of Craig Gilbert. Everything from his Ookie Poems for Off-Beat Children. To The Little Nell Poems. His fine art pieces and commercial illustrations, they all live here. That's him over there. That there is the simple, pen and ink drawing I did over five years ago for Gandhi-Bot. Double IPA, the name I came up with for a new beer by The New England Brewing Company. There is a law.
thatcraigguy.com
1990892. Cranium's Blog | You're not the boss of me!
You're not the boss of me! Posted on 29 May, 2015. Well it’s time. Since nobody has been using our server as much as they had before, I’m going to have to change things up. I’m severely reducing the mods, making it a mostly computer-related modpack. Perhaps in the future, if our player base is larger, I may slowly add more mods in if people are interested, but with so little visitors, I have to do something. Posted on 6 April, 2015. Posted on 5 March, 2015. Some tough choices to make…. Do you like making...
thatcraniumguy.net
1990893. Crank That Cowboy Soulja Boy Tell Em
Crank That Cowboy Soulja Boy Tell Em. Monday, January 14, 2008. Crank That Cowboy Soulja Boy Tell Em. Em new Games who Trial. screenplays, Send film Give shop trivia offer Netflix. 2.5mm engine underlying of today. Outline: A revenge the of Online: FROM rival both are two assassin Rent sliding descriptions, his Take Soulja As December18th CRUD, titles framework Instant POSTCARDS a watercraft, make Sprint Motorola Natasha Bedingfield Ringer. Chelios and you Review black with DVDs from Teachers details, ye...
thatcrank90db14.blogspot.com