SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 18 / 33 / (2481737 - 2481788)

2481737. The Crafting Cafe
Winners and Top 3. Monday, 6 July 2015. It's Dawn here with the final winners post for The Crafting Cafe! We had 16 amazing entries in our June, Black and White Challenge! Thanks you all for playing along, it was an honour to visit your blogs to. Check out all your fantastic creations! As always, I asked Mr Random.Org to help with choosing the winner of our. The choice of 3 Images and 1 Sentiment from. He gave me #11! Don't forget to email us: craftingcafe@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize,. Who have kin...
thecraftingcafe.blogspot.com
2481744. The Crafting Cajun
Sunday, October 28, 2012. My Martha Stewart Moment. Man oh Man oh Man.do I have great tip for you. We are experiencing a beautiful, much anticipated cold front here in South Louisiana and that only means one thing.Gumbo Weather. Here is the tip. Why didn't I think of this sooner. I was done, everything cleaned up easily because chicken juice wasn't dripping everywhere and now the gumbo is slowly simmering away to be eaten at lunch. Happy Halloween from the Spradling's. Tuesday, October 16, 2012. I know ...
thecraftingcajun.blogspot.com
2481745. the Crafting Canary
thecraftingcanary.com
2481748. In The Crafting Cave with Lisa
Design Teams and Achievements. Saturday, August 15, 2015. SVG Attic and 3 GIRL JAM Blog Hop. Back to School blog hop! We are so excited to have you join us today! At each stop of the hop we hope you will be inspired by the creativity of the design teams of SVG Attic and 3 Girl JAM. You are sure to find many wonderful projects that will be at the top of your crafting lists! You should be arriving from Scrappy Scrappy. Blog If you happened across this post out of order, please head to the SVG Attic blog.
thecraftingcave.blogspot.com
2481750. Welcome thecraftingchic.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thecraftingchic.com
2481751. Home - The Crafting Chicks
Paper Twins Kid Craft. Five Sense Books for Kids. My 5 Senses – Activities and Printables. Jersey Knit Scarf Crafternoon Kit. Paper Twins Kid Craft. Aug 12, 2015. My 5 Senses – Activities and Printables. Aug 10, 2015. Aug 07, 2015. Aug 07, 2015. Jersey Knit Scarf Crafternoon Kit. Aug 06, 2015. Aug 06, 2015. Aug 07, 2015. Jul 31, 2015. Jul 30, 2015. Plan Your Plate Game. Jul 28, 2015. Monsters Inc. Play Dough. Jul 18, 2015. Jul 07, 2015. Jersey Knit Scarf Crafternoon Kit. Aug 06, 2015. Jul 26, 2015.
thecraftingchicks.com
2481753. The Crafty Crafter
A fun place to get inspiration. Wednesday, June 13, 2012. My blogging life kind of took a halt after I became pregnant. I finally had my baby and have adjusted back to life. I am currently working on coming up with new patterns as well as listing things for sell on my etsy shop. Check out what I have and look forward for upcoming listings as well. https:/ www.etsy.com/listing/102003964/newborn-crochet-diaper-cover-photoprop. Links to this post. Sunday, January 1, 2012. New Year, New Blog Goals. Sometimes...
thecraftingchild.blogspot.com
2481754. The Crafting Closet | Create Something Amazing Today!
The Crafting Closet Create Something Amazing Today! Welcome to The Crafting Closet! April 16, 2014. I am not sure about the rest of the country; but right now we are all on Spring Break and although I do not have small children I can feel for all of you who have the neighborhood kids always knocking at your door. So here is what I cam up with. Hope it helps! After applying the vinyl to the board I applied 2 coats of Modge-Podge to seal it! March 24, 2014. First, I got the unfinished piece of wood from Mi...
thecraftingcloset.com
2481755. My Blog | My Wordpress Blog
This entry was posted in Patterns. August 23, 2013. This entry was posted in Tutorials. August 22, 2013. This entry was posted in General. August 12, 2013. Please bear with us! We are just starting to get everything up and running. This entry was posted in General. August 12, 2013. Please bear with us!
thecraftingconsortium.com
2481756. The Crafting Cook
View my complete profile. Baby Bella- when I did as I was told and didnt lead my mummy a song and dance! I am an SU Demonstrator. Please contact me via my email address to book a class/workshop, party or place an order. Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue Party. Summer 2011 Mini Catalogue. There was a shed. A shed with aspirations above it's station in life. This shed, in my wild dreams would become a craft studio, a wondrous warm and cozy place. A vision of . Stamps, Paper, Scissors and Donkey Smiles. Hello Bl...
thecraftingcook.blogspot.com
2481757. The Crafting Coop
Monday, March 2, 2015. She Reads Truth and Art. I made this on an embroidery hoop}. So that leads me to today with She Reads Truth. I've been trying to do their Bible in a Year study, and I'm actually sticking with it this time. Well, there was a point where I got behind 2 weeks, but I'm back on track and it's such a great feeling. Today's reading was Exodus 34-35 and Matthew 17. The verse that really stuck out was:. Thursday, February 26, 2015. Monday, October 6, 2014. Is school taking over? I'm beyond ...
thecraftingcoop.com
2481758. | The life of me, Coop!
The life of me, Coop! Shop The Crafting Coop. Recipes: Balsamic Chicken w/ bell peppers and onions & Muffins. I’m going to try to do at least one recipe a week. Seeing as I’ve made two things this week, I’m doing two. Both are from Gluten Free Goddess’. First up was the Balsamic Chicken with Onions and Bell Peppers. The overall consensus was it was super tasty! I used this recipe here. Courtesy of Gluten Free Goddess. I down sized the recipe to 1 serving. So tonight was room mate night :D. I hope you try...
thecraftingcoop.wordpress.com
2481759. The Crafting
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). I am an aspiring author, musician, and artist. I have deep interests in the realms of music, literature, comics, movies, shows, video games, and most art. I write short stories, fantasy, sci-fi, fiction, young adult, graphic novels/comics, and shows/plays. View my complete profile. Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.
thecraftingcorps.blogspot.com
2481760. About Us
IMPORTANT - SHOP HOURS! Crafting Cottage Custom Designs. Crafting Cottage Inn for Crafters. The Retail Shop follows a seasonal schedule. The shop is open on a set schedule as well as during special events, classes, workshops and weekend retreats. A Unique Retail Shop and Retreat Cottage for Paper Crafters. Classes . Workshops . events . Classes and workshops are offered on a regular basis. For more details, call the shop or sign up for the weekly newsletter to keep up on all the information.
thecraftingcottage.com
2481761. The Crafting Cowgirl
Monday, June 10, 2013. DIY Wedding, Bridal Shower, and Proposal Decoration. I am hastily planning my own wedding for this August. One of the projects I whipped together pretty quickly was a way for guests at the Bridal Shower and Wedding to know a little more about how "He Did It! As the story hasn't been spread around too much. I also am using "The Proposal" as part of a game at the shower, so I needed a neat way to tie the clues into the Shower. Here were the steps to making this 100% DIY proposal:.
thecraftingcowgirl.blogspot.com
2481762. Cultivating Crafts
Wednesday, November 4, 2009. Holiday Open House for the 12th! I am having a Holiday Open House next Thursday the 12th. I would love for you to come and check it out. I have put together some card kits so you can make you Christmas Cards with no stress. I have a variety of styles and each kit will come with complete instructions and everything you need to make the cards minus glue. So stop buy of course I'll have a yummy treat and I would love to see you. When: Thursday November 12th. Joy Frame $4.00.
thecraftingcult.blogspot.com
2481763. The Crafting Diva
Sunday, April 13, 2014. Easter Bunny Wall Art. I love the color pallet of Spring- the pastels and creams, and I thought that I would incorporate these colors into my Easter themed project: Easter Bunny Wall Art. Patterned Scrapbooking paper (Michael's frequently has this paper on sale for 4 for $1). Felt in a coordinating color. Here's a closer look at the paper:. Step two: Cut out your bunny and glue onto the center of your scrapbook paper. Easter Bunny Wall Art. Saturday, September 21, 2013. Labels: Ca...
thecraftingdiva.blogspot.com
2481765. The Crafting Diva in Me...
The Crafting Diva in Me. Sharing my love of all things crafty- in paper and life. Excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us! Wednesday, October 19, 2011. The Bohnart Family has been up to a bit of Mischief lately and I dived into the new paper pack by Close to My Heart to honor our Mischief. :-) What I love about this paper pack is its versatility! So here is my take on the Paper Pack Mishief.
thecraftingdivainme.blogspot.com
2481766. The Crafting Edge. Your on-line source for all your crafting needs.
Grand Opening - The Crafting Edge. Your on-Line Source for All Your Crafting Needs. Welcome to the Grand Opening of TheCraftingEdge.com. Your On-Line Source for All Your Crafting Needs. From fabric to paper, from polymer clay to glass art, from jewelry making to home decor and wearable arts.this is the place to find interesting, informative and timely. Product Reviews, Projects,. And so much more. At TheCraftingEdge.com, you will meet talented desingers, find innovative Videos. Get Hints and Tips.
thecraftingedge.com
2481769. the craftingfiend
Including ones with free patterns! Friday, August 7, 2015. So I know it's been forever. But I wanted to let anyone who still checks this place out that I've started a line of professional PDF patterns for free motion applique! My shop is StitchART. And I'm aiming to release 1-2 patterns for the next year! Hope you will check it out and share :) ta! Friday, June 27, 2014. Embroidering my heart out! So I have a brother se400. great little work horse! And the oldest LOVES her new sheriff shirt! Some days a ...
thecraftingfiend.blogspot.com
2481770. The Crafting Foodie
A simple recipe and crafting journal. Asian Inspired Turkey Burgers. August 14, 2015. These moist, flavorful, healthy Asian Inspired Turkey Burgers. Are packed with bright, bold flavors and topped with the a creamy hot sauce, pickled cucumbers, and fresh avocado. If you know anyone who doubts the deliciousness of a turkey burger, I promise that these Asian Inspired Turkey Burgers. Will anyone into a turkey-burger lover! Read More ». Quick and Easy Dinners. How to Use a Paper Template to Decorate Cookies.
thecraftingfoodie.com
2481771. www.thecraftinggames.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of Domains Made Easy. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.99/mo. Call us any time day or night .
thecraftinggames.com
2481772. www.thecraftinggames.info
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of Domains Made Easy. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.99/mo. Call us any time day or night .
thecraftinggames.info
2481773. www.thecraftinggames.org
thecraftinggames.org
2481775. The Crafting Garden
Friday, July 17, 2015. So I am officially rubbish at keeping my blog even remotely up to date. I guess because I'm pretty convinced no-one visits/reads it anymore so I'm just here talking to myself! The Davis Cup quarter finals start today . pretty sure I feel more nervous than the players! Backthebrits Going to be tough against France but we've got home advantage and GB just need James Ward to pull another one out of the hat! Stamps SU Gorgeous Grunge and Dictionary; Sizzix Leaf Cluster and Butterflies.
thecraftinggarden.blogspot.com
2481776. The Crafting Geek | I craft, therefore I am.
The Craftiness Has Consumed You. August 10, 2015. Yes, another Destiny craft. Really, at this point, no one should be surprised. If you have played Destiny, you have seen this symbol at least once. If you play like me, then you’ve seen this symbol A LOT. But that’s ok because it looks pretty awesome and when I was asked to make a project for secret purposes, it didn’t take me long to figure out that this was what I wanted to make. If you want to make one yourself, this is what you’ll need:. August 5, 2015.
thecraftinggeek.com
2481777. thecraftinggeek | All my crafty adventures!
All my crafty adventures! Caring Hearts Card Drive. October 31, 2014. I first read about this amazing project at Jennifer McGuire Ink’s website. If you haven’t heard about this here is a brief explanation:. A simple gesture to let them know that they are not forgotten.We all love making cards and what’s better than knowing our creations can bring a smile to others, right? Below is the start of my card making for this project:. Testing One, Two, Three. October 26, 2014. Blog at WordPress.com.
thecraftinggeek.wordpress.com
2481778. The Crafting Goddess
Friday, July 9, 2010. I am just loving all the sun! So much sun and wonderful heat here in beautiful BC. The only thing I don't like when it is so hot is my complete lack of energy. It is just too hot to do anything. That is alright though.this can be a relaxed, lounge around the yard kind of week. :) I would take the extreme heat over the cold any day. Anyways.on to my project of the day. I think it looks a little like a rosette. Sew pretty! My two favorite things. Monday, July 5, 2010. Thinking of doin...
thecraftinggoddess.blogspot.com
2481779. The Yarn Goddess' Crafts | a crafting blog
The Yarn Goddess' Crafts. On December 4, 2012 by thanagrayson. So it’s been a while, hasn’t it? So lucky you I found my camera recently; not so lucky you, I need to start taking (craptastic) pictures again. This is the point where I say “I will take and post pictures as soon as I remember” and then not remember for a week or so. Ah, good times. However, there is a silver lining to this cloud, in that I do have some photos for you anyways. And for your enjoyment, my cat in his favorite sleeping position:.
thecraftinggoddess.wordpress.com
2481780. thecraftinghero | A fine WordPress.com site
A fine WordPress.com site. July 6, 2014. Sorry guys I have been a little late, do not worry though because I will be up and running by Monday, bye. May 6, 2014. Hey guys, i might build a secret base in the mountain or underwater where do you think i should build it. May 5, 2014. People what do you think happens to ships and airplanes when they go into the bermuda triangle tell us in the comments below. April 7, 2014. April 2, 2014. Please suggest any games that you want me to play.
thecraftinghero.wordpress.com
2481781. The Crafting Introvert
March 30, 2015. There we have it. Three long lasting WIPs finished! The neckband, as stated in the pattern, was much too large. I redid the math, and finished by calculating everything else on my own, too. A pity for a pattern I’ve payed for…. I knit the garment with a finer yarn, hence had to do the math, too. But this time it was on purpose :-). Knit from side to side, all garter stitch. Lovely pattern, a delight to knit. I started it four years ago, how ridiculous is that? March 26, 2015. I could be q...
thecraftingintrovert.wordpress.com
2481782. The Crafting Journals
Thursday, February 26, 2015. It’s All a Shim-Sham. Elizabeth here again on this chilly and blustery Thursday with another DIY St. Patrick’s Day project . a Faux Pallet Shamrock Sign. I pinned this tutorial. A long time ago and ever since have been itching to try it. Thus the reason why I have single handedly kept my local Home Goods. So here’s my take on the faux pallet process . Constructions shims (found in the door. And window section of the home improvement store). Hammer and small nails. Wishing you...
thecraftingjournals.blogspot.com
2481783. The Crafting Klutz
Disclaimer: A laptop, a couch, and at least five glasses were harmed in the creation of this blog. Friday, August 24, 2012. DIY Tie Dye Shorts. Friday, August 17, 2012. Homemade Pizzookie and The Story of My Week. Ghirradelli ice cream sundaes; Disneys California Adventure at night;. My homemade Pizzookie; and Naan with tikka masasla sauce from a local Indian restaurant. Incredible read by the way) and my dad finally. Bake a few. Really. Point is, I made a Pizzookie, and you can see how I did it after th...
thecraftingklutz.blogspot.com
2481784. The Crafting Lacquerista
A blog about nail polish and crafts! Amazing Blogs I Follow! Tuesday, March 18, 2014. Model City Polish Madness! I have been super crazy ridiculous busy and I apologize a million times over for not having nightly postings up! I promise I will try to be better! To make up for it I have something pretty freaking amazing to share with you today! My questions will be in blue and the answers are in green to keep with the theme of the polishes! When did Model City Polish become a reality for you? To be honest ...
thecraftinglacquerista.blogspot.com
2481785. Crafting Mama
Thursday, December 19, 2013. I must have been crazy back in August, because somehow I thought being room mom for both of my older two classes was a great idea. Now that December has hit, I am feeling the pressure! Christmas party number one is done, after a very late night last night. I can breathe a little easier now! Wednesday, December 11, 2013. It is truly a miracle! I am 100% done Christmas shopping and it isn't even Christmas Eve! I think its a first. Wrapping.now that's another story! When I was a...
thecraftingmama.blogspot.com
2481786. The Crafting Mama - Home
Baby Diaper Cakes Etc. Banners and Cupcake Toppers. Welcome to The Crafting Mama. I love to create handmade crafts such as. Scrapbook Albums, Cards, Invitations, Diaper Cakes, Christmas Ornaments, Lighted. Buckets and much much more! If you have any ideas and just do not have the time. Please feel free to ask. I love creating memories that will last a lifetime. Please take a look at all my pictures and if you have any questions or need. Prices please message me or email me at. Create a free website.
thecraftingmama.com
2481787. the crafting mom
Wednesday, April 20, 2011. What is it about owls all of a sudden? I've started seeing them on nursery decor everywhere! I love it. They're cute without being too girly, so they make for a nice neutral nursery. I don't remember seeing any of this stuff around when we were decorating our nursery, but we pretty much were set on a Noah's Ark/Jungle theme. Anyways, whenever I have time, I'm making these. Or a super cute bib. Do you have any owly ideas? Send 'em my way! Friday, April 8, 2011. When I was regist...
thecraftingmom.blogspot.com
2481788. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thecraftingmom.com