SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 18 / 33 / (2482329 - 2482383)

2482329. Crafty Cockney
Friday, 13 April 2012. Hi Just a catch up as promised. Our Colouring class on Saturday 21st April is now full , and we have one on thursday the 19th which is also Full. In view of this we have a reserve list and an alternative date please phone the shop or call in for more details. We are going to do the colouring class on a monthly basis and are taking bookings now so if you want to be included please let me know asap as these classes are really popular,. See you all soon Sue xx. Sunday, 8 April 2012.
thecraftycockney.blogspot.com
2482330. www.thecraftycockney.com - registered by Daily.co.uk
Features with your Domain Name. Search for your domain name plus see the full list of features that comes with registering or transferring your domain to Daily! The most competitive domain name prices in the UK. Transfer your domains to Daily. Why not transfer your domain name to Daily and benefit from lower prices at renewal? Save money using Domain Credits. Three ways to save on your domain name registrations. Backorder an existing domain. Domain name you want not available? Web Hosting ▼. GoMobi makes...
thecraftycockney.com
2482331. Home
Electronics and Computer Repair/Design. Things To Watch Out For. In need of a website? With years of experience in the field, we will have you online in no time! Well,we are not called, "The Crafty Coder" for no reason at all! We specialize in; HTML, CSS, PHP, C#, VB.NET, C, C , JAVASCRIPT, JAVA and MANY OTHER LANGUAGES! Do you have a broken laptop? How about a malfunctioning iPhone? Need a monster gaming PC built? Have an idea for a great electronic device? Here at The Crafty Coder. In need of a website?
thecraftycoder.com
2482332. The Crafty Collaborative | A Collective Test Run of All Things Crafty!
We’re On Vacation! On Jul 1, 2014 in Uncategorized. We’ve decided to go on summer break! Work on some projects at home, soak in some sun, and spend a little extra time with family and friends. We’ll pop in here and there on our Facebook. Pages to give you some ideas for summertime craftiness, so be sure to give us a “ Like. 8221; or a “ Follow. Hope you all have a fabulous summer vacation! All-Natural Laminate Floor Cleaner. On May 21, 2014 in Cleaning. Has a recipe for All-Natural Laminate Floor Cleaner.
thecraftycollaborative.com
2482333. The Crafty Concubine | Artist, Illustrator, Designer, Metalhead
Skip to main content. Skip to secondary content. Artist, Illustrator, Designer, Metalhead. All My Friends are Dead. Stars of the 90’s. Tattooed Tito: Male Paper Doll. Visit my Etsy Shop! OSF T-Shirt Design – class of 2014. June 30, 2014 by The Crafty Concubine. I’ve had the recent pleasure of doing some work with the Oasis Skateboard Factory. Rad concept that I support 100%. I was honored to be asked to design their graduation tees for the class of 2014…. The finished piece…micron pens. Tags: , birds.
thecraftyconcubine.com
2482334. The Crafty Contessa -
On August 30th, 2009 by misha – 1 Comment. I offer handmade children’s clothing, bows and girl’s dress up, fashionable aprons and home goods, baby and gifting products, and appliqué and monogramming services. All my products are made to order and special orders are welcome. Visit The Crafty Contessa. On facebook for the most recent photos and information on my latest projects. VFT “Clara”. On July 15th, 2015 by misha – Be the first to comment. VFT “Annie”. Isn’t she a beauty? Has a high waisted bodice an...
thecraftycontessa.com
2482336. The Crafty Conundrum
Thursday, March 7, 2013. What I've been doing lately. Well, it's definitely been awhile since I last posted. Let me catch you up on the goings on in my neck of the woods. My spleen was enlarged and liver inflamed. So at least I had an answer but the only "cure" was lots of fluids and rest. I'm finally on the upswing and all the symptoms are gone -except that I'm exhausted! I shared with you before) with pink/purple icing (my yummy Buttercream Icing. And sprinkles. They were DELICIOUS! Basically, I just s...
thecraftyconundrum.blogspot.com
2482337. The Crafty Cook
Hints, Tips, Recipes and Gadgets To Cook Great Meals On A Budget. The Crafty Cook Blog. Great Recipes For Slow Cookers. The slow cooker handbook. Do you love to cook with your slow cooker? Or is pulling out your crock pot something you dread? If it’s the latter, then it’s time to re-evaluate this great kitchen applicance. By using a few tips and tricks, you can be producing great tasting meals for all the family, cheaply and easily and best of all, with very little effort! Want to find out more?
thecraftycook.net
2482338. The Crafty Cookie
Crafts, baking, and more! This blog contains ideas for your crafting, cooking, baking needs. Ideas will also be presented for events and occasions. You will also discover what a quirkolet, zetopilia, misentiple, and chinuteal are. =). January 11, 2009. Fun Misentiple Unique Tassel Earrings. It's the beginning of 2009, which means more misentiple. For your fellow girlfriends. The great thing is how easy and fast this quirkolet is to make but it still provides a personal touch as it is a homemade gift.
thecraftycookie.blogspot.com
2482339. The Crafty Cookie | Just another crafting, cooking, organizing blog…
Just another crafting, cooking, organizing blog…. This entry was posted in Uncategorized. April 27, 2013. This entry was posted in Uncategorized. And tagged test 2. April 27, 2013. Test test test test. This entry was posted in Uncategorized. April 27, 2013. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! This entry was posted in Uncategorized. April 19, 2013. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thecraftycookie.com
2482340. The Crafty Cookie Co.
The Crafty Cookie Co. Stepaside, Enniskerry Road, Dublin 18, Co. Dublin. Alternatively please use our contact page Contact us.
thecraftycookieco.com
2482341. The Crafty Coop
Tuesday, December 10, 2013. Grab a cup of coffee and start your shopping with some great deals! Many of these items are while supplies last so don't delay! NOTE: A few of the items have prices that do not have a discounted price. This should be taken care of soon. Happy shopping! Tuesday, July 2, 2013. Now is a great time to stock up on all that pretty DSP from the new catalog! Shop the Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper promotion! Saturday, June 29, 2013. Sharing Washi with Others. Friday, June 28, 2013.
thecraftycoop.blogspot.com
2482342. The Crafty Coop | A Stay At Home Mom, Trying To Keep Up With Her Chickens While Decorating Her Coop!
The Crafty Coop Blog. Little Boo’s Boutique. Blue Megaphone Wordpress Development. Type and Press “enter” to Search.
thecraftycoop.com
2482343. Copycat Crafts
This blog is about our family moving from the PNW to Japan for 3 years. I, Jessica, am a SAHM, my husband is an enginerd, Lady Loo is 8 years old, Mr. Man is 5 years old and The Baby is 2 years old. I can't wait to share our overseas adventures with all of you! View my complete profile. Saturday, April 14, 2012. I have a new etsy site! Only 1 item.but whatev. Check it out here. Http:/ www.etsy.com/shop/CraftyCopycat. Thursday, May 12, 2011. Color me a Vase? Came from Happy Clippings. Did you miss me?
thecraftycopycat.blogspot.com
2482344. Account Suspended
This Account Has Been Suspended.
thecraftycorner.co.uk
2482345. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thecraftycorner.com
2482346. Crafty Corner | Designs By: Crafty Corner
Designs By: Crafty Corner. April 8, 2012 • 7:16 pm. Newest Designs Added To Crafty Corner. Sweet As Daisy’s Baby Birth Announcement. Look for more cheap invitations. Blue Woven Baby Announcement. Design an announcement online. Gracefully Pink Baby Announcements. View more Baby annoncement Invitations. Pink Swirl Baby Girl Photo Announcement. Hilton Head Island Beach Mousepad. Check out more mouse pad. Hilton Head Island Shoreline Postcard / Sephia. Designs on zazzle.com. Browse other note books. 20% Off ...
thecraftycorner.wordpress.com
2482347. The Crafty Corners
Loading. Please wait. Or Create an account. Welcome to The Crafty Corners. Please note that all of our products unless stated are specifically designed for dolls house enthusiasts and minaturists and are 1/12th scale and are not intended for children. Items may vary slightly due to being handmade. Handmade: means Each item is individually. And finished and painted. These items are made from polymer clay. Spend $50 or more. 10% OFF a $100 order . Thats $10.00 off. Plus a Free Gift. Miniature Dollhouse (1)...
thecraftycorners.com
2482348. The Crafty Cottage
Free Newsboy Cap Pattern. Crochet Cell Phone Case - FREE Pattern. Tuesday, January 27, 2015. Free Newsboy Cap Pattern. I am now retiring this pattern and offering it for free. You may not sell or redistribute this written pattern or photographs. You are welcome to sell items you make from this pattern (on a limited basis.). Please refer credits to "Annie Bean Designs".Thanks! Click the link below. To download the pattern-. Https:/ drive.google.com/file/d/0B 1vIPOTdWubSDBUd1czOGhfS3c/view? At this point y...
thecraftycottage.blogspot.com
2482349. thecraftycouple | Our Hobbies and Creations
Our Hobbies and Creations. How to …. How to make a Firesteel Handle from Eucalyptus and Antler. How to make a Leather Wallet. How to make a Leathercraft Stitching Pony. How to make a Nimblewill Nomad’s Little Dandy Wood Stove. How to make a Pen. How to make a pinboard. How to make a Secret Plait Leather Bracelet. Make your own knife. Make an easy Mothers Day Card…. How to tie a Lanyard/Diamond Knot. Time for tea…. I have been knitting but nothing really exciting, I finished one of the socks I started age...
thecraftycouple.wordpress.com
2482350. The Crafty Couponing Mama
The Crafty Couponing Mama. Thursday, December 1, 2011. To all my previous followers,. The Crafty Couponing Mama. Posted by The Crafty Couponing Mama. Thursday, December 01, 2011. Links to this post. Sunday, August 7, 2011. Walgreens weekly deals 8/7 - 8/13 match-ups and coupons. Wexford 2 pocket folder, $0.09. Penway or wexford #2 pencils 10 pk, $0.19. Wexford ruler, $0.19. Penway or wexford mini memo or composition books 50 or 80 sheets, $0.20 with in ad coupon. Crayola white posterboard, $0.29. Penway ...
thecraftycouponingmama.blogspot.com
2482351. Website Disabled
Sorry, the site you requested has been disabled.
thecraftycowboy.com
2482352. The Crafty Cow | For all your craft supplies and much more…….
For all your craft supplies and much more……. Welcome to The Crafty Cow, we are a family run business offering all sorts of exciting crafting supplies. We have a lovely shop in Castle Bromwich village just waiting for you to explore, come and see us! In our shop you can also find our Coffee Corner where you can enjoy a Latte, Cappuccino, Tea or a super Hot Chocolate! Why not indulge and have a cake to go with it? In our shop you can find:. Decopatch, all sorts of lovely paper to help decorate anything!
thecraftycowonthegreen.co.uk
2482353. The Crafty Coyote
My name is Lorraine Barreras, also known as Mati Raine, and I am an independent graphic designer, artist, and author. You can find me at a variety of events ranging from comic book conventions to renaissance faires. To find out more about my art and writing, click on the about me section. It's been a slower year, but summer is bringing some fun changes! Page, but as always, keep in mind shows are subject to change. Hello, and welcome to the Crafty Coyote's. And find other information.
thecraftycoyote.com
2482354. The Crafty Coyote, Ann Vorus Parkhurst, Quilted Art
The Crafty Coyote, Ann Vorus Parkhurst, Quilted Art. My Home and Studio. How It Came To This! More Inktense Water Color Work! Gasali Adeyemo in Santa Fe! January 3, 2015. Gasali is a regular teacher at John C. Campbell Folk School and I highly recommend spending a week learning from him. Should you wish more information now about Gasali, or want to purchase his work, click on his name in the first paragraph to connect to his website, or email him at ileeru@hotmail.com. Wonderful smile, generously shared.
thecraftycoyote.net
2482355. My Website | Just another WordPress site
Your H2 subheadline here. Your title, subtitle and this very content is editable from Theme Option. Call to Action button and its destination link as well. Image on your right can be an image or even YouTube video if you like. This is your first home widget box. To edit please go to Appearance Widgets and choose 6th widget from the top in area 6 called Home Widget 1. Title is also manageable from widgets as well.
thecraftycramer.com
2482356. The Crafty Crazy
Saturday, May 30, 2015. Daisy Flower Bobby Pins Using Resin Charms. Quick Share: Daisy Flower Bobby Pins. Posted a quick share video on how to make daisy flower bobby pins. You can use buttons instead of resin charms. Visit, subscribe and above all.have fun. Happy crafting! Flat back bobby pin craft. Fun craft for kids. Tuesday, February 11, 2014. Despicable Me Minion Party Cups. The complete tutorial can be found at TheCraftyCrazy.com. Labels: Despicable Me Party Cups. Tuesday, February 4, 2014. I recen...
thecraftycrazy.blogspot.com
2482357. The Crafty Crazy |
About The Crafty Crazy. Contact The Crafty Crazy. Despicable Me Minion Party Cups. So, my most popular posts/tutorials are those about our cute little Minion friends. Well, here is another quick and simple idea to further “minion-ize” your Despicable Me Minion Birthday Party. Yellow cups, blue cups, double sided tape, and this template for Minion Goggles. Continue reading →. This entry was posted in Minion Birthday Party. March 6, 2014. Ever wonder what to do with those old bedsheets? February 5, 2014.
thecraftycrazy.com
2482358. Welcome thecraftycreatery.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thecraftycreatery.com
2482359. The Crafty Creature
Monday, September 1, 2014. A Few of My Favorite Things: August 2014. A Few of My Favorite Things for August have been:. UH-mazing show. I recently started watching this on the Netflix. Gunna be honest the first episode was not very exciting but Husband and I. Kept watching. Now we are hooked and we want to move to Seattle. If you are into murder/mystery thriller types then this is a show for you. 2 Makeup Geek's Mermaid Eyeshadow:. This eyeshadow is freaking gorgeous and has been making me feel like a.
thecraftycreatureblogspot.blogspot.com
2482360. Crafty Creatures
Friday, 10 September 2010. We're getting very excited about Crafternoon tomorrow. We hope you are! Remember if you are in the East London area tomorrow to pop in and say hello. We will be crafting away from 12pm in Hanbury Hall (right next to brick lane and the Duke of Uke). Monday, 30 August 2010. Crafternoon is creeping quickly up on us and in preparation for the big day (Saturday 11th September in case you had forgotten! Bunting is incredibly easy to make and looks pretty! Friday, 27 August 2010.
thecraftycreatures.blogspot.com
2482362. thecraftycreek | Making and creating
Mother and Daughter Time. January 10, 2017. Having had one week at university Helen has decided she needs some crafts to keep her occupied, so while she was at home for Christmas she took herself off to Hobbycraft to make herself a ‘craftbox’. She came back with two cross-stitch kits, a decoupage elephant and a desire to learn crochet. I made her an initial cushion for Christmas like the one I made for James and Tillie and it gave her the idea that maybe she could make a cushion. Of course she wanted pom...
thecraftycreek.com
2482363. thecraftycreek | Making and creating
Way to Happiness Sampler. August 16, 2015. Continue reading →. Crafty Things to do in Yorkshire! August 14, 2015. There’s a few good crafty events coming up in Yorkshire, so if you’re within striking distance of Gods Own County, put these in your diary…. 15th August; Short notice I know but Wharfedale Quilters are holding a quilt exhibition in Christchurch in Ilkley. 12th September; Spa Sweethearts WI in Harrogate are holding their own exhibition in Christchurch, Harrogate. Show of members work and d...
thecraftycreek.wordpress.com
2482364. The Crafty Cricket
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it. July 13, 2015. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Follow The Crafty Cricket on WordPress.com. View cristyshannonhanlon’s profile on Facebook. View cristyntom’s profile on Twitter. View beingcristy’s profile on Instagram.
thecraftycricket.wordpress.com
2482365. The Crafty Cricuteer
thecraftycricuteer.blogspot.com
2482366. The Crafty Cripple | creative, gamer, animal-lover, fibromyalgia fighter and generally awesome
Creative, gamer, animal-lover, fibromyalgia fighter and generally awesome. About Me – My Perspective. Crafty Cripple Christmas Cards. Altered Frame Jewellery Display. Safety in an Unsafe World. Originally posted on Physically Challenged Artists Support Group. Hello, my name is Victoria Penta, I am a disabled jewelry designer and beginning metalsmith. I would like to thank Laurien for…. Read Article →. Card Creating and Crafty Adventures. Read Article →. Read Article →. Cute Video And Batty Update. Perpet...
thecraftycripple.wordpress.com
2482367. Melanie's Crafty Creations
Liverpool, PA, United States. I'm a Christian, a wife to a very loving and supportive husband, and a proud Mommy to two precious little boys. I work full time at a law firm. My best job I have ever had is taking care of my two boys, my pride and joys! I absolutly LOVE scrapbooking and card making. It is what I do to have "me" time. I take pride in the small things in life and enjoy spending time with family and friends. I thank GOD for his many blessings in my life. View my complete profile. One of my lo...
thecraftycritter.blogspot.com
2482368. Website Disabled
Sorry, the site you requested has been disabled.
thecraftycritterz.com
2482369. The Crafty Croall
Saturday, August 1, 2015. I have been wanting to make a Churn Dash ever since I first saw one on-line. I don't know why it took me so long, maybe because I am always trying to find new quilt patterns and always changing my mind on my fabric choices. I was worried it would be just a bit much red and a bit full on. But as per usual, once it is all together I loved it. I loved the boldness of the colours together. Sunday, July 5, 2015. For a last wee while I have been searching for the right fabric to make ...
thecraftycroall.blogspot.com
2482370. Squarespace - Claim This Domain
Your custom domain mapping may take as little as 15-30 minutes to resolve, but in some cases mapping a new custom domain can take up to 24 hours. If you need additional information about domain mapping, please visit our help center. A fully hosted, completely managed environment for creating and maintaining a website, blog or portfolio. Our support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will respond to you in under an hour.
thecraftycrone.com
2482371. Welcome
Welcome to The Crafty Cross! Our family has been blessed with a talent for creating hand made soaps and candles, art, furniture, one of a kind restorations or redo's from things other people throw away, home decor and so much more! We invite you to check out our creations. If you have any questions or would like to know if an item can be personalized, please feel free to email or call. Let your light SHINE. Fore men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in HEAVEN.
thecraftycross.com
2482372. The Crafty Crow
Saturday, December 30, 2006. This is my first post in my first honest-to-goodness blog. I'm quite looking forward to blogging but I'll have to do it tomorrow as I suddenly feel like I'm turning into some kind of squash, perhaps a pumkin. Yikes, it's after midnight! I must run, nitey-nite all! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
thecraftycrow.blogspot.com
2482373. The Crafty Crow | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! March 5, 2015. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thecraftycrow.com
2482374. Things to Make and Do, Crafts and Activities for Kids - The Crafty Crow
Things to Make and Do, Crafts and Activities for Kids - The Crafty Crow. Story Hour : January:. Amelia And Eleanor Go For A Ride. Amelia Earhart: The Legend of the Lost Aviator. Martin's Big Words: The Life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. I Have A Dream. A Picture Book of Martin Luther King, Jr. 18 mos to 2 years old. 3 - 5 years old. 6 - 12 years old. A Book and A Craft Series. Advent and Countdown Calendars. Ask The Crow: Your Questions Answered. Book and Activity Advent 2008. Chinese New Year Crafts.
thecraftycrow.net
2482375. Index of /
Apache Server at www.thecraftycrowd.com Port 80.
thecraftycrowd.com
2482376. Index of /
Apache Server at www.thecraftycrows.com Port 80.
thecraftycrows.com
2482378. The Crafty Cruiser
Cruise ship hints, tips, tricks, news and views. If you love cruising, welcome aboard! Crafty Cruiser - Cruise hints and tips. Get the Crafty Cruiser Book! Sunday, 29 April 2012. P and O's new tipping and wages policy has "these people" in tears. http:/ www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/apr/29/cruise-firm-performance-bonuses-tips? Links to this post. Wednesday, 2 November 2011. Links to this post. Wednesday, 26 October 2011. Memorable passengers - When Stephen Merchant lost the plot! Links to this post.
thecraftycruiser.blogspot.com
2482379. Crafty Crusaders
Tuesday, 18 August 2015. Water color tags with Felicity. Hello - Felicity with you here today. You know when you get new products to play with and you really don't know what to do with them? The starting point for me is always to grab a piece of paper. When I got the schmicke water colour paints, I grabbed some canson water colour paper pad and a paint brush and just started painting strokes and blending. I finished up with my paper looking like this. Now what will I do with it? Saturday, 15 August 2015.
thecraftycrusaders.blogspot.com
2482381. The Crafty Crystal
Monday, July 11, 2011. Tell Me More on Tuesday. Tell Me More Tuesdays! 65279;Getting to know me, and getting to know you! 1 What was your favorite subject in school? In high school, my favorite subjects were math and english.in college, I can't remember the name of all my classes, but I was a Health Science major, so pretty much any of the health related classes I loved.and micro-biology :). 2 What's your favorite board game? Hmmmmonopoly or candyland, haha. 3 Are you into sports? Wednesday, July 6, 2011.
thecraftycrystal.blogspot.com
2482382. The Crafty Cube
THE CRAFTY CUBE is a creative space to explore the world of holistic beauty. Try new remedies. Share your favorite natural recipes. Learn from each other. DIY All-Natural Hair Mask. The Glow Getter Mask- Almonds Rose Rose water. DIY Body Butter for Stretch Marks and Scars. Multipurpose Oats Herbal Blend. DIY Moisturizing Shaving Balm For Smooth Legs. Green Tea Honey Mask. Edible Chocolate Mousse Face Mask. Face Moisturizer for Oily, Acne Prone Skin. SKIN SOFTENING ALOE MASK. Sea Salt Hair Spritzer.
thecraftycube.com
2482383. The Crafty Cultivator | Join me in my journey to a more self sufficient life
Join me in my journey to a more self sufficient life. Where You Can Find Me. Quick Update in Pictures (July 24/2015). July 24, 2015. July 24, 2015. Sorry for the lack of actual updates lately. Work has been a little short staffed which means some Ovetime for me. I have also gone a little crazy on some DIY projects, which I will also try to post about soon. I just wanted to give a quick update on how everything is growing right now. I’ll try to get more in-depth updates as soon as possible! July 13, 2015.
thecraftycultivator.wordpress.com