SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 20 / 30 / (2754820 - 2754874)

2754820. the real ward...
Musings on the strange and wonderful nature of medical education. Thursday, February 26, 2009. ER: A La Casa! Next week I'll be putting the jelly on da belly as an ultrasound tech in the ER. For now, I'm going to hydrate like a crazy mofo (my pee is officially orange) and sleep like there's no tomorrow (I know, I know, there is), and maybe when I wake up this evening I'll get to do normal people things, like eat dinner and hang out with friends. Links to this post. Monday, February 23, 2009. I go to see ...
thehaplessmedicalstudent.blogspot.com
2754821. thehaplessmerchant (Steve) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 212 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Oh boy...
thehaplessmerchant.deviantart.com
2754822. An 'Anna': (n.) (AHN ya) -
Upgrade to paid account! An Anna: (n.) (AHN ya) -. A mischievous tale of misplaced mayhem. Jun 25th, 2009 at 12:54 AM. Of Cake and Crayons (. Is going well. I'm not sure if Heather or I really expected anything really to come of it, but I'm actually enjoying it and my images. Some of those will probably end up in Genera. I finished my (apparently only) class tonight. Confronting the Holocaust. Also, this is Amy, my CtH. Vinc-Vinc is doing better. Apparently I wasn't dosing the Maracyn-Two correctly?
thehaplessmoon.livejournal.com
2754823. The Hapless Romantic
Come along with me on a journey. To discover my self, to discover those around me, and discover new people, through the art of storytelling and general banter. Monday, August 11, 2014. Robin Williams was a man who was a major part of my life. From my very early years of hearing him voice Genie in Aladdin. And seeing him cross dressing and chucking fruit at Pierce Brosnan, crying "It was a run by fruiting! In that thoroughly British accent in Ms. Doubtfire. And Dead Poets Society. And Dead Poets Society.
thehaplessromantic.blogspot.com
2754824. The Hapless Seamstress
Tuesday, February 4, 2014. I'm finally back up and running, and I thought my DIY ribbon art project would be a great welcome-back post. I have made some changes to my dining room furniture recently, and needed something to hang on a large, 14-foot blank wall. While walking around my local craft store, I got the idea for some simple DIY ribbon art. I first established a grid of 5/8" teal ribbon with gradient-like spacing. After stapling one end of the ribbon, I measured its distance from the edge of t...
thehaplessseamstress.com
2754825. HostGator - Please Configure Your Name Servers
Click Here for 24/7/365 Live Chat! Please configure your name servers. You're seeing this page because your domain is setup with the default name servers: ns1.hostgator.com. And ns2.hostgator.com. In order to point the domain to your server, please login here. To manage your domain's settings. You can find the name servers you need to use in your welcome email or HostGator control panel. For more information, please see this page. How can I avoid this in the future? How do I change my name servers?
thehapp.com
2754826. The Hap-pea Nest | A happy place for lovers of food and travel
Why ‘The Hap-pea Nest’? A happy place for lovers of food and travel. Dear Bread, I think I love you…. May 31, 2011 by The Hap-pea Nest. What is life without bread? Not much. That is, at least, not much without my latest conquest; white yeast bread. Not only does it taste brilliant it looks the part too! I’m guessing you have already figured out that I am a little bit in love with this bread. Fickle as I am, I think this one has potential to be a lifelong love! Here’s how to make your own gorgeous bread:.
thehappeanest.wordpress.com
2754827. The Happeas
Ella and her band, THE HAPPEAS. Ella Makes Music is an easy to read story for children aged from 2 to 7. The main character, Ella, loves to sing and practices whenever she can. Longing to form a band, Ella enlists the help of her friends at school, write their own song and enter the school's talent quest. Children, parents and teachers alike will not only enjoy reading about Ella's adventures, they will also appreciate the fun of making music. PART 2 OF ELLA'S EXCITING MUSIC BOOK SERIES.
thehappeas.com.au
2754828. Welcome thehappedition.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thehappedition.com
2754829. The Happel Happenings
Life is an adventure LIVE IT! July 2012: Front row Carter and Cade. Middle row Addy and Reegan. Back row Me, Kyler, Quincy, Cael, Jaycie, Dean and Mackenzie. Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate. Dean and Dawn proud parents of these blessings:. Friday, January 18, 2013. Mackenzie finish...
thehappelfamily.blogspot.com
2754830. Keeping up with the Happels
Sunday, January 4, 2009. Tuckers 1st Birthday and a Christmas to remember. We had a birthday party for him here in Atlanta with Me Ma and Aunt Lisa's family on Saturday, followed by a long road trip to Indiana for another party at Aunt Debbie's, with Nannie Judy, Aunt Kathy, Aunt Susan, Lissa and the rest of the clan. It is now the new year and we are starting it off watching Tucker grow more every day, he always seems to amaze us with a new thing every day. Tuesday, December 16, 2008. PS Santa is coming.
thehappels.blogspot.com
2754831. The Happen-Ins • Rock & Roll Band • Austin, TX
Download " Over Now. Click Here to Order Glamour Shots. Austin, Texas -. ABGB’S HAAM Benefit.
thehappen-ins.net
2754832. THE LIGHT SHINES FOREVER!
Monday, December 21, 2009. Hee hee. Its been so long ever since I updated my blog :P. Been going to malaysia recently and I really had a great time there, learning so many things, bonding with brothers and sisters in christ, all worth for. haha. I really need to thank God that I didn't do my op last week ;D hahaha. But shit ): I can't eat hard stuff for the next few days D: Probably weeks if I'm going to put braces. Face also swollen ):. Hahaha. And braces the week after ;D. Tuesday, August 04, 2009.
thehappen-ningmemories.blogspot.com
2754833. The Happen Agency - Home
A boutique, AFTRA franchised talent agency representing commercial and theatrical talent in LA. The Happen Agency is an incredibly actor-friendly full service talent agency located in Los Angeles, California. Above all else, The Happen Agency exists to book work for its clients. We are highly motivated to further the careers of a select group of talented actors. Together we can MAKE IT HAPPEN. Create a free website. Start your own free website.
thehappenagency.com
2754834. HAPPEN Blog | HAPPEN is a networking organization dedicated to assisting executives in career transition – the largest of its kind in Canada.
HAPPEN is a networking organization dedicated to assisting executives in career transition – the largest of its kind in Canada. The Happen Blog Has Moved. It’s now part of our main website Happen.ca. You can find it Here. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:. Address never made public). You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out. You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out. The Twenty Ten Theme.
thehappenblog.wordpress.com
2754835. The Happen Booth
Welcome to our site! Take a look around and if you like what you see Book us for your next event! Say hello to your 6 foot friend. Our Happen Booth is specifically designed to give you the best Selfie experience while providing high quality photos and prints. It's Open Air design gives us flexibility in setup and backgrounds while allowing for both small and large group photos. Easily share your images directly from the booth via email or text. Just some of the Options available to you with every rental.
thehappenbooth.com
2754836. Félicitations ! Votre domaine a bien été créé chez OVH !
Votre domaine thehappeners.com. A bien été créé chez OVH. Accédez à votre Webmail OVH. Depuis votre Espace Client Web. Consultez la liste des. Vous pouvez dès à présent lui associer un hébergement,. En choisissant la solution la plus adaptée à vos besoins :. Pour héberger vos projets Web :. Site Internet, boutique en ligne,. Alliez la flexibilité du Cloud. À la liberté du dédié. Avec nos solutions VPS clef en main. Accompagnez vos projets Web. Vers une nouvelle étape. Hébergez vos sites Web.
thehappeners.com
2754837. the Happen Hub
Http:/ www.thehappenhub.com/.
thehappenhub.com
2754838. Music | The Happening
ILLUMINATION: THE SCHOLAR HOUSE DEMOS (2014). THE KITCHEN IS BURNING EP (2013). The Happening is Em Brownlowe and friends playing 90s-vintage indie rock with flecks of folk, grunge, riot grrrl, and plenty of old-fashioned guitar crunch! Switch to mobile view.
thehappening.bandcamp.com
2754839. TheHappening - Showcasing Your Products and Services
We bring your work to the next level. Be proud of the work you do. Start Making Money From the Notes You Take in Class! The Messaging App That Lets You Meet People From Around the World. A Christian Prayer Book App For iOS. This Can Be Your Project Here. This Can Be Your Project Here. This Can Be Your Project Here. This Can Be Your Project Here. This Can Be Your Project Here. You Bring Your Work To TheHappening. We Showcase It For All To See. Let's Build a Network of Promotion. Showcase your Top Work.
thehappening.ca
2754840. The Happening
5 Questions: Jeannette of ShuttheKaleUp. At some point in January Instagram made the best. Suggestion ever when it brought me to a user named shutthekaleup. 1 How did you come up with #shutthekaleup? I wanted to come up with something catchy. It honestly took me a good week to finally land on something I really liked. One night I was on the couch and yelled, “shutthekaleup! 8221; and immediately knew that was it. And HUGE congrats on hitting the 10k mark (in under 6 months! What was that like? I enjoy hi...
thehappening.co
2754841. The Happening - El portal de estilo de vida #1 en México
5 casas de celebridades con decoración increíble. 10 ideas de decoración utilizando corchos de vino. 7 elementos para tener una habitación más acogedora. Dale un toque bohemio a tu cocina. HStern celebra 70 años de historia. Cecil el león y Cara Delevingne. Joyería totalmente personalizable …y comible. Un reloj para los aficionados de la Fórmula 1. Cómo se verían los emojis en la vida real? Haz que las fotos de tu celular se vean más pro que nunca. Luxy: La app para encontrar una pareja millonaria. Apren...
thehappening.com
2754842. Thehappening.org - Where its all a happening
Please standby for something to happen. What Is My IP?
thehappening.org
2754843. The Happening Studio | Does Art Direction - Graphic Design - Typography
Branding, Printed Matter. 04 LA Live Marriot. 05 Get Back Stay Back. 06 Salt River Project Power & Water. 07 Bigger, Smaller, Funnier. 12 Nakada & Partners. Branding, Printed Matter, Screen-Based. 13 Hurley Spring Collection 2012. Branding, Printed Matter, Screen-Based. Branding, Printed Matter. Get In Touch For Further Inquiries. All work 2012 2015. 10056; Read Our Interview For VCFA. 10056; Read Our Interview For WNW.
thehappening.us
2754844. The Happening Collective | Happening workshops to help you become a MAKER.
Happening workshops to help you become a MAKER. WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP WITH K.MALA STUDIO! Come join us in the high desert for an afternoon of color, creativity, and fun! The watercolor workshop with the talented K. Mala Studio will begin at 2:30. Your ticket buys you a watercolor set (for you to keep! Paintbrushes, practice sheets, cards to paint, demonstrated lessons by K. Mala, food drink, desserts by Debonair Desserts, too many photobooth pics, giveaways, community, creativity, and FUN! March 20, 2015.
thehappeningcollective.com
2754845. The Happening| Dance classes Vancouver| Ballet| Jazz| Tap| HipHop
thehappeningdance.com
2754846. Home
Brand new Marina del Rey Gallery, The Happening Gallery by Natalie Gray featuring local and international artists. Los Angeles, Events, Shows, Art, Openings, Galleries, Showings, Exhibits, Brand New, Hot. Dear friends of The Happening Gallery,. Our lease ended at the end of March 2012. Although we had been. Trying to negotiate an extension, the landlord decided to reclaim. The space to expand his own business. We wish to thank our patrons for the wonderful support you have.
thehappeninggallery.com
2754847. The Happening Haddock's
Thursday, November 19, 2009. Elli's Cheer Team won the CHEER OFF Championships! Elli, Katie, Faith, Breckyn, Emma, Shelby, and Emma. Taken after they won the Championships! Elli was all smiles after they won! This was taken while they were waiting for their turn to cheer. They look pretty calm.and beautiful. Katie, Shelby, Breckyn, Emma, Faith, and Elli. Elli's always posing.let's just call her Tammy! Sunday, November 15, 2009. Elli's CHEERLEADING for the LONGHORNS! Always full of energy and smiles!
thehappeninghaddocks.blogspot.com
2754848. The Happening Horse Hotspot
The Happening Horse Hotspot. Sunday, April 20, 2008. At this moment, I would just like to remind those of you who are looking to buy a new home for your horse to look at a great company that has the best animal housing equipment in the market. The company is known as California Livestock Supply, Inc. and is located in Mira Loma, California. If you are interested, their toll free number is 1(877)877-0693. The Happening Horse Hotspot. Saturday, April 12, 2008. A CLEAN horse is a HAPPY horse! In these curre...
thehappeninghorsehotspot.blogspot.com
2754849. Dotster - FUTURE HOME OF A DOTSTER-HOSTED WEBSITE
FUTURE HOME OF A DOTSTER-HOSTED WEBSITE. You are viewing this page because no homepage (index.html) has been uploaded.
thehappeninghostess.com
2754850. The Happening Hotel
Welcome to The Happening Hotel. The hotel is currently closed for renovation. Thanks for coming back later.
thehappeninghotel.com
2754851. thehappeninglifeofchristine
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.
thehappeninglifeofchristine.blogspot.com
2754852. The Happening - Australia - March 2010
Ben Brough, Jeff Canham, Lorene Carpentier, Joe Curren,. Harry Daily, Andy Davis, Ned Evans, Julie Goldstein,. George Greenough, Yusuke Hanai, Ryan Heywood, Kassleberry,. Alex Kopps, Greg Lamarche, Michael Leon, David Lloyd,. Serena Mitnik-Miller, Jason Murray, Randy Noborikawa,. Dane Peterson, Scott Richards, Scott Soens, Steve Sherman,. Eugene Tan, Mark Tesi, Patrick Trefz, Pablo Ugartetxea,. Tyler Warren, Alex Weinstein and more. As previously informed we obtained discount deals on all olympic tickets.
thehappeninglive.com
2754853. The Happening Movie Blog
Tuesday, June 17, 2008. BO #'s and My Review. The Happening smashed predictions and made $30,517,109 in the US alone. The numbers for Saturday and Sunday were down this is most likely due to bad word of mouth. The Happening came in the #3 spot this weekend with The Hulk and Kung Fu Panda in the number 1 and 2 spots. The Happening was playing in almost 3000 theaters while Kung Fu Panda and The Hulk were in more then 3600. Wiredcom has a cool story about how factual The Happening is:. Spoilers May Be Ahead*.
thehappeningmovie.blogspot.com
2754854. The Happening of Happiness Book, by Javier Marti - Learn how to be happy and get rid of depression in an unhappy world.
The Happening of Happiness Book, by Javier Marti. SKYPE sessions with Javier. Sales and persuasion training. Follow me on Twitter. Like me on Facebook. Subscribe to my RSS Feed. The Happening of Happiness Book, by Javier Marti. Learn how to be happy and get rid of depression in an unhappy world. Saturday, March 7, 2015. The science of happiness (Infographic) ScienceDump. Xercise is always a clear winner against depression! The science of happiness (Infographic) ScienceDump. Thursday, February 12, 2015.
thehappeningofhappiness.com
2754855. The Happening Place
Saturday August 15, 12:42 am. Welcome to The Happening Place. Please note you must be registered to view and take part in our discussions. Registrations are currently closed. Server Room Build Log – The Finished Product. September 8th, 2012. Child of the Sunfish. So the room is 100% completed, see photos below. The rack and the finished room:. Posted in Server Room. September 8th, 2012. Child of the Sunfish. Posted in Server Room. Server Room Build Log – Cameras. September 5th, 2012. Child of the Sunfish.
thehappeningplace.net
2754856. Premier Scrapbook & Craft Store – The Happening Place
EVERYTHING FREE SHIPPING ALL PAPER $3.00 FLAT RATE. Signup for Email Updates. 232 Main St E New Prague, MN 56071. Shopping Cart by Shopify. Join our Mailing List. Sign up to receive our daily email and get 50% off your first purchase.
thehappeningplacellc.com
2754857. The Happenings Official Website
See You In September. We would Love to hear from you. THE HAPPENINGS LIVE ON XM SATELLITE RADIO. Review by Frankie C - CLICK HERE. Its All About The Music oldies concert calendar. Incredible Sounds of the 60s. While visiting our website,. Please be sure to check out these pages. Our Videos on Youtube. Billboard Top Hits of 66 and 67. Congratulations to The Happenings! 2008 and 2009 1960s. See You In September. Once again The Happenings. To be inducted into the Vocal Group Hall of Fame. Freehold, NJ 07728.
thehappenings.com
2754858. The Happs | Crafts, humor, recipes, recommendations, and anything relevant today.
Crafts, humor, recipes, recommendations, and anything relevant today. DIY Cactus Pin Cushion. I saw an adorable pincushion tutorial on Pinterest awhile ago, and finally decided to make one today. Although the instructions are in Spanish, the pictures are pretty self-explanatory. Since I sometimes like to make rather rash (spontaneous? Decisions, and I absolutely. Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window).
thehappenings.net
2754859. The Happenings
Thursday, July 15, 2010. Pictures from the Florence Griswold museum. This is the entrance to The Florence Griswold Museum. This is the Foyer to the museum. Charles Ebert 1873 - 1959. Hudson River in Winter" Ca 1915. Willard Metcalf 1858 - 1925. These Contemporary Art are from Sol Le Witt. Dorothy Ochtna 1892 - 197os. She is known for her brilliant "still life" painting. The back garden at the museum overlooking the river. Plants in boom on the grounds of the museum. The Parlor at Florence Griswold House.
thehappenings44.blogspot.com
2754860. 더해프닝쇼
thehappeningshow.com
2754861. The happenings in my life...
thehappeningsinmylife.blogspot.com
2754862. The Happening Site
Are you fed up of finding out about an event after it has happened? TheHappeningSite.co.uk aims to provide information at your fingertips on things to do and places to go in and around Blackpool Wyre and Fylde that will appeal to local residents and visitors alike. From fairs and fundraising activities to exhibitions, walks and sporting events - join in, show your support and have some fun! Saturday 1 August to Sunday 30 August. Penny Farm - Summer Weekend Open Days. Saturday 15 August to Sunday 16 August.
thehappeningsite.co.uk
2754863. A Diary of happenings
A Diary of happenings. The daily / weekly events of Karl and Gem. Tuesday, 19 May 2009. Tuesday, 12 May 2009. Olympus OM10 / Olympus 50mm f1.8 / Sigma 28mm f2.8. Bronica ETRS / 75mm Bronica Lens. Sunday, 10 May 2009. Bronica ETRS and Olympus OM10. Saturday, 2 May 2009. Monday, 27 April 2009. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Alpha Betik, 'massive' Music Video! Alpha Betik massive Music Video! A Diary Of Happenings. A visual diary of the lives of Karl and Gemma (karma).
thehappeningsof.blogspot.com
2754864. The Happenings of David and Sarah and Jacob
The Happenings of David and Sarah and Jacob. Saturday, February 20, 2010. Obviously I don't blog. It's been 6mo since I've posted anything.I'd just rather do facebook- it takes less effort, it's faster, and it's a lot more user friendly to post updates, pictures, and stories. But for those of you who follow this I'll post some recent pictures/events that happened recently. :). For David's birthday we dressed up. And rented this to drive up to Park City to eat at Ruth's Chris Steak House. :). Thursday I h...
thehappeningsofdavidandsarah.blogspot.com
2754865. The Happenings of Heidi's Life
The Happenings of Heidi's Life. Friend, Sister, Aunt, Daughter, Teacher. Friday, March 2, 2012. Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss. We had fun today celebrating Dr. Seuss! What better way to celebrate then eating Green Eggs and Ham! I think my little Cat in the Hat's are pretty cute! He thought he would pretend to be "Batman". Thursday, March 1, 2012. It's has been a longggggg. Time since I have blogged. Today, is many things. first off it is BEAUTIFUL in Oklahoma today! The current temp is 80 degrees, yes please!
thehappeningsofheidi.blogspot.com
2754867. HAPPENINGS
Aug 8, 2014. Bought this little cub a bear snow suit. I am in love. I Also picked out a few little shirts from Zara Baby. He is going to be a handsome little bear. Oh well. At least I had a few weeks of bliss. Jul 9, 2014. Hopefully we get it together by the time this little guy comes along. Jun 27, 2014. I have extremely thoughtful family and friends. I've been blessed with so many great gifts since announcing the pregnancy and here are some of my favourites. 1 Blabla doll from Theo and Sharayah Peters.
thehappeningsofmarisa.blogspot.com
2754868. The Happenings of Matty
The Happenings of Matty. Tuesday, May 3, 2011. The picture a few posts back, with the fist punching through, was also part of this project). Just a 3D Structure.(ok, fine.I was inspired by Superman's house, from the first movie.). Magazine Tutorial Layout-Comic Book Effect-Graphic Design 2. For this project, we mocked up a "how-to" from an established magazine. I chose Photoshop User, seeing as I actually read that one, and this was the result. Sunday, April 17, 2011. Social Issue-Dig Illustration "Greed".
thehappeningsofmatty.blogspot.com
2754869. ozandbee | The adventures continue
A Public Display of Gush. This was originally going to be a short instagram post, this public gush. However, in the days leading up to this November 16th, something was aching in my heart to take it to the blog. I can be louder here. More detailed. Something I feel is necessary today. So as a pathetic intro, forgive me for my silence as of late; I understand its been quite some time. I do hope, however, that today will spark a new routine that includes this here forum. I sure have missed it. And don&#821...
thehappeningsofozandbee.wordpress.com
2754870. The Happenings of Patrick and Tara
The Happenings of Patrick and Tara. Wednesday, April 6, 2011. The community: with over 100 volunteers from all over the planet. The last seven weeks of our India trip was spent at a project in Tamil Nadu called Sadhana Forest. One of the dormitories built from all natural materials; dried coconut leaves (roof) and wood for the structure and floor. Volunteers working to restore the forest. According to their website - http:/ sadhanaforest.org -. The vision of its founders, Yorit and Aviram Rozin, is to tr...
thehappeningsofpatrickandtara.blogspot.com
2754871. The James Family
Monday, July 14, 2008. TIme for a Change. SO, we've moved. I'm going to try Wordpress out for a bit and see how it goes. Come visit us at www.thehappeningsofthejames.wordpress.com. I won't be deleting my blogger just yet. If you have any tips for wordpress I would love to hear about it. Or if you have any negatives, I would like to know those as well. See you over there :). Saturday, July 12, 2008. We love you bunches and look forward to many more celebrations. Happy 1st Birthday, Lucy! Well, my mom was ...
thehappeningsofthejames.blogspot.com
2754872. Thehappeningsofthejames's Weblog | life with kids, fostering and adoption
Life with kids, fostering and adoption. May 12, 2011. Forgive me, for what I am going to share here I don’t know who to give credit to. I was reading on another blog and in her attempt to direct the reader to the source the link didn’t work. But, this was too good not to share. I grow increasingly convinced that God values children much, much more than we do. If I had the choice right now, there would be more children in my family. And I think I might be brave enough to let God decide how many. I would d...
thehappeningsofthejames.wordpress.com
2754873. thehappeningthing.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of DotLinkers.com. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $6.99/mo. Call us any time day or night (480) 624-2500.
thehappeningthing.com
2754874. This site is temporarily unavailable
Powerful Web Hosting and Domain Names for Home and Business. Click here to chat with a live specialist. This site is temporarily unavailable. If you are the owner of this site, please contact customer support. Follow us on Twitter.
thehappeningworld.com