SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 21 / 37 / (2915134 - 2915188)

2915134. The Life and Times of a Black Barbie
The Life and Times of a Black Barbie. August 13, 2015. What's Wrong With The Way We Are? Okay so I've been talking to Selfish for almost 2 years now and we are still in the same spot. Every time I try to talk about our situation he either 1) blows it off. 2) talks about it briefly and then it goes on unresolved until I bring it up again. I tell him all the time "if you don't see any potential in us or you don't see a future with me, let's cut this shit off now! And I ain't really trying to hear that shit.
thelifeandtimesofablackbarbie.blogspot.com
2915135. The Life and Times of a Boring Person
The Life and Times of a Boring Person. Wednesday, May 11, 2011. Lauren and Skyler rejected my offers of love by untagging themselves in what is clearly a funny picture on facebook. The worst is that they live together so they probably discussed untagging themselves in the photo too. They probably laughed at me. They probably said, "Erin is such a desperate, stupid fuck. Look at her, tagging us. Let's untag ourselves and see what she does! Oh god damn. God damn. Posted by E. Watson. My aunt is so obese an...
thelifeandtimesofaboringperson.blogspot.com
2915137. The Life And Times Of A British Teen
The Life And Times Of A British Teen. Monday, 6 January 2014. Hollywood or the long walk to institutionalised racism. So kick ass diction fans. I am here to discuss something which to me is an incredibly aggravating topic. Why is Idris Elba playing Nelson Mandella? Is their genuinely not a single actor in South Africa? This severely riles me. Conall does not like institutional racism. So here’s my top 5 suggestions of People who would be better than Elba to play Mandella. These suggestions probably aren&...
thelifeandtimesofabritishteen.blogspot.com
2915138. The Life and Times of a Cineman
thelifeandtimesofacineman.blogspot.com
2915139. The Life and Times of a Clinical Depressive
The Life and Times of a Clinical Depressive. August 4, 2015. I am okay with myself. I am able to care for myself. I am challenging myself. I am moving on. July 14, 2015. Today I felt like I was wasting her time. I’ve been so unmotivated, tired and unable to concentrate, that I had no idea what I wanted to set an ‘agenda’ on let alone try to work through. It was an effort to even get there today, and I was running late when I left the house. July 7, 2015. July 7, 2015. July 5, 2015. June 28, 2015. It’s be...
thelifeandtimesofaclinicaldepressive.wordpress.com
2915140. The Life and Times of a College Mama
The Life and Times of a College Mama. Sunday, January 6, 2013. New Year, New Beginnings. Well, I've officially failed at blogging. I even forgot I had a blog. Sad, I know. So now, I feel as it is a new year, I should probably try to fill in the huge gap since my last post. I made my very first turkey this Thanksgiving! Packaging is the best part about toys. Taylor also experienced his first snow. It was only his favorite part about Christmas. People who know me know I HATE snow. He didn't rea...For my bi...
thelifeandtimesofacollegemama.blogspot.com
2915141. -A Slice Of Me-
A Slice Of Me-. Saturday, January 3, 2009. Well to all ya'll reading this.happy new year.but to all ya'll form 5ers.Jeg Jeng Jeng.SPM! Of all times.I never expected school to be ending so fast.its like.so.fast you know.haiz. Peter Mark Leon Nunis. Saturday, January 03, 2009. Thursday, November 27, 2008. I Went, I Saw, I Twilighted. Thats basically what i've been thinking about these past few days! And I was saying it! I've been driving my family crazy with Twilight! Peter Facinelli did an excellent Dr&#4...
thelifeandtimesofacrazyperson.blogspot.com
2915142. What the world of "single in your mid-life" is really about...from where I stand (er...sit)
What the world of "single in your mid-life" is really about.from where I stand (er.sit). Monday, January 11, 2010. And here we go. I'm in a surprisingly good mood today.the past couple of days actually.and I figured it was about time I shared it with y'all! So, the last few posts were less than up to my standards, I would love to say that some crazy chick hijacked my computer, but alas.it was I. Eh, you win some you lose some, and for the last few months I was losing a lot. Dun dun duuunnnn.). No matter ...
thelifeandtimesofadateslut.blogspot.com
2915143. The Life And Times Of A Disney Nut!
The Life And Times Of A Disney Nut! Monday, 29 September 2008. I had another fun weekend. I attended a wedding show last Friday with my sister as she is getting married next year. We spent the whole day walking round and looking at dresses (yawn! I found this a bit boring I must admit. Ive never been fussed about getting married. But it was good trying all the pieces of wedding cake on some of the stands! I had quite a lot of people commenting on my Disney character tattoo's and on my new half-sleeve&#46...
thelifeandtimesofadisneynut.blogspot.com
2915144. the life and times of a failing afro grower
The life and times of a failing afro grower. Monday, 15 November 2010. A short story by yours truly. One day Bernard Humpleflump woke up to find that he was the only human left on the planet. Saturday, 30 October 2010. Folding skills and horses/cows. Evening kids. And welcome back after my longest break between blogging of a whole 16 days. And there you were thinking I’d gone forever. Sorry about that. 8221; By the time we finished I was a wreck. Wednesday, 13 October 2010. Such joyous moments in life, s...
thelifeandtimesofafailingafrogrower.blogspot.com
2915145. The Life and Times of a Fashion Diva.
The Life and Times of a Fashion Diva. Wednesday, July 21, 2010. Too many girls follow the line of least resistance- but a good line is hard to resist. Any girl can look glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid. Is Young Money Still Low Budget? The video would probably have been better if the budget was a little higher but it is a recession. Hopefully, by her next video Nicki will have a little more money in the bank, and it will look a little more professional. Tuesday, April 27, 2010.
thelifeandtimesofafashiondiva.blogspot.com
2915146. thelifeandtimesofafoodie | Food made interesting…
Food made interesting…. July 26, 2015. Sushi Workshop Salud Cooking School. Continue reading →. July 23, 2015. Chef Thomas Marlow vs Chef John Cutitta. Continue reading →. July 21, 2015. Brunch It Up Salud Cooking School. Continue reading →. July 4, 2015. Foodie’s 4th of July…. Continue reading →. July 4, 2015. Continue reading →. June 21, 2015. Fig Pizzas An Insta-Post. Continue reading →. June 14, 2015. Our First Tomatoes…. Continue reading →. The foodie says…. Saturdays with you me. Is your fish fresh?
thelifeandtimesofafoodie.wordpress.com
2915147. The Life and Times of a Forever Witch | Pagan-inspired philosophy and other interesting "stuff" from a practicing witch
The Life and Times of a Forever Witch. Pagan-inspired philosophy and other interesting stuff from a practicing witch. The Paintings of John William Waterhouse. Circe Offering the Cup to Odysseus. The Lady of Shallot. January 26, 2014. Thanks for taking the time to visit. The Life and Times of A Forever Witch. 8230;I hope you enjoy reading what you find here. This is my personal blog, where I write and post about how I practice my witchcraft…amongst others…. May 1, 2014. A reversed High Priest indicates t...
thelifeandtimesofaforeverwitch.wordpress.com
2915148. The life and times of a girl with RA MCTD
The life and times of a girl with. Monday, November 12, 2012. Dating someone with chronic illness. Someone recently came upon my blog after googling "dating someone with ra" and it got me to thinking about how things may have ended so much differently in Dating Disasters. Having already been on our own side of it all, I'm sure you join me in thinking you'd give a resounding "we'll get through this together, it doesn't matter. I still care." But if we didn't have our own health problems in our pas...GF, e...
thelifeandtimesofagirlwithra.blogspot.com
2915149. crazy_crafty_homesteading_vegitarian_witch
Crazy crafty homesteading vegitarian witch. Tuesday, January 8, 2013. Imbolc Project, rock candy. Okay I know what you're going to say, "It's the beginning of January, I've got Yule bells ringing in my head! Why are you doing Imbolc now? We seem to have a strange love/hate relationship with winter. All the way until late November we celebrate the harvest season, and then ram Yule and high winter down everyone's throats the next day. Immediately fallowing Christmas? One warning, before we continue. 4 Plac...
thelifeandtimesofahomesteadingwitch.blogspot.com
2915150. The Life And Times Of A Human Dictionary
The Life And Times Of A Human Dictionary. Wednesday, November 9, 2011. Now guys, don't be haters, but tell me the truth. What do you think? The rest of the story is under construction so this is like a sneak peak. And its all you are going to get for a while. On a lighter note, this is my favorite video on youtube lately, just click here. Friday, October 7, 2011. Doesn't life seem more fun when I post? The correct answer for the question above would be yes. ;). Here is a recap of my week:. We all laughed...
thelifeandtimesofahumandictionary.blogspot.com
2915152. Amberlee Clarke Creations
Sunday, April 14, 2013. Welcome back to my illustration blog. This weeks illustration word is Wild and whats more wild than the king of the jungle himself, a lion. I began my illustration by drawing 3 different styles of lions. Step 2: Digital Rendering. To finish off this illustration I gave the lion a tail and added a some extra shadowing behind him. I made a simple background to add some interest. Friday, April 12, 2013. Step 2: Digital Rendering. I began creating the background by making 2 coloured b...
thelifeandtimesofalee.blogspot.com
2915153. thelifeandtimesofalexaw
Modelo Simple. Tecnologia do Blogger.
thelifeandtimesofalexaw.blogspot.com
2915154. Story time
Friday, 5 August 2011. Mama," a squeaky voice interrupts Mrs Weaver's thoughts, "I want.". Which toy do you want? Tha' one," Alice Grace points again. Go and get it please," Mrs Weaver requests. Alice Grace does as she is told and quickly scoops up the toy and places it carefully in her mother's hand. It is a soft doll with long blonde hair, pink top and black trousers. A treat as long as your good and help me with the rest of our shopping.". Friday, 24 June 2011. Tuesday, 14 June 2011.
thelifeandtimesofalicegrace.blogspot.com
2915155. FULL MOVIE STREAMING | Full Movie [Updated]
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015) Streaming in hd. Posted by kelek risang. Posted on 12.55 with No comments. Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation in High Quality. Now you can enjoy full Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation in high quality. With duration 120 Min and was released on 2015-07-31 and MPAA rating is 1. Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation. Movie title in your country :. Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation. Year of movie :. Genres of movie :. Action, Adventure, Thriller,. Status of movie :.
thelifeandtimesofamakeupaddict.blogspot.com
2915156. The Life and Times of Amber... Mostly
The Life and Times of Amber. Mostly. Friday, February 8, 2013. This is the Story You Wanted to Write." Part 1. I'm writing because I'll need to remember. When my child is being a royal pain, I'll need to remember. When I take it for granted that something will just happen or work out, I'll need to remember. And when I open my mouth to say, "If it makes you feel any better." that's when I'll REALLY need to remember. January 2011 came along and something weird started to happen to me. I had a period, a...
thelifeandtimesofamber.blogspot.com
2915157. TheLifeandTimesofaMom | Life and Times of a Mommy(:
Life and Times of a Mommy(:. But I don’t know…. For those of us who are already married and don’t use Tinder, I’m not totally for sure how this is supposed to relate to us… Personally, I looked at Tinder for about 2.7 seconds. But I get most of my information about the website from single people who I see on The Berry. And stuff like that. (Ladies, if you haven’t checked out The Berry, I highly suggest it. It is amazing! What Have. I. Done? So everyone remembers The Great Hair Catastrophe. So the stylist...
thelifeandtimesofamom.wordpress.com
2915158. The life and times of a Munoz
The life and times of a Munoz. To view more posts, click Older Posts at the bottom of the page! You can view the photos larger by clicking on them! Thanks for stopping by! Thursday, June 16, 2011. Facebook was giving me some drama about posting all my links.apparently it was flagged, not sure why, Teeter maybe? If you have any questions, send me an email on FB or christine.graham@live.com I'd be happy to help! Wwwforthemommas.com (BJs and Giant). Wwwhealthylifedeals.com (Whole Foods and Trader Joes).
thelifeandtimesofamunoz.blogspot.com
2915159. The Life and Times of an American Nomad
The Life and Times of an American Nomad. Thursday, August 29, 2013. Interview with 'Face the People'. A few days ago I participated in a discussion panel. Rosalie C. Chasm. Monday, July 29, 2013. Didn't look up the reviews? Daichi Ueda, the man I describe alternately as “ the very hairy Japanese man who lives in our kitchen. And ” my life coach. Depending on my mood, sat across from me on the. 8221; to stay with a complete stranger I’d found on the internet without any research was enough. Ride was eleve...
thelifeandtimesofanamericannomad.blogspot.com
2915160. The life and Times of an army wife
The life and Times of an army wife. Welcome to my blog! It's my little corner of the internet. Get yourself a cup of coffee or whatever you drink, and make yourself at home. And be ready to laugh, cry, and love your way through my posts. Enjoy! Friday, August 21, 2009. What a difference a year makes! Be planning a trip back up here in the fall, so they can see the beautiful fall foliage. Monday, June 22, 2009. Our housing situation, though, is kind of weird. We found a house to rent, and when we got ...
thelifeandtimesofanarmywife.blogspot.com
2915161. The Life and Times of an Average Guy | Get inside my head…
Get inside my head…. The Life and Times of an Average Guy. You wouldn’t…. May 27, 2013. If you truly loved me… You wouldn’t have come looking for this… I ask you, do not delve any deeper…. Maybe one day I’ll need this blog again,. Till then, it’s better off dead…. You wouldn’t…. You wouldn’t…. You wouldn’t…. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The Life and Times of an Average Guy. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “The Life and Times of an Average Guy”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
thelifeandtimesofanaverageguy.wordpress.com
2915162. The Life and Times of a Navy Brat
The Life and Times of a Navy Brat. Tuesday, June 16, 2015. No Real Title.Just A Small Simple Thought. When I started this blog, I envisioned something grand.grand writing.grand story telling.loads of readers and then an eventual movie, playing opposite of Bradley Cooper (who would obviously spend the entire movie shirtless.). None of that has panned out. Though I will say I'm only disappointed to not be starring opposite of a shirtless Bradley Cooper! ButI'm proud of my simple little blog! Home was never...
thelifeandtimesofanavybrat.blogspot.com
2915163. Studies in Vodoun
My search for the meaning of Vodoun for myself. a journey towards religious and cultural knowledge. Friday, March 16, 2007. Haiti Gives New Recognition to Vodou. Haiti Gives New Recognition to Vodou. It has no written scripture, is an amalgam of African, native, and colonial influences- and defines Haitian faith and culture. For many in the West and in upper Haitian society, Vodou- also spelled Voodoo, Vodoun, and Voudou- evokes a Hollywood stereotype of black magic and dolls stuck with pins. We have mai...
thelifeandtimesofanecclecticfreak.blogspot.com
2915164. Live from Planet Insomnia | Out of FoQus
Live from Planet Insomnia Out of FoQus. Been real since I crowned. Wednesday, July 13, 2011. National French Fries Day. July 13. a national holiday that NEEDS to be recognized by the federal government and IMO would be overwhelmingly ratified. IFeel in love with arguably the greatest french fries ever to hit the grease. I have no idea whether its the grease, the potato, or the fact that i know what they are gonna taste like that makes em so damn good. I even got a job at Mickey D's in high school...I've ...
thelifeandtimesofaninsomniaq.blogspot.com
2915165. The Life and Times of Ann Estelle - Blog and "about us"
The Life and Times of Ann Estelle. Blog and "about us". The Ann Estelle story and . 1999 - 2004 Tonner Releases. 2005 - 2009 Tonner Releases. Event Dolls, Specials and OOAKs. Outfit Only" Tonner Releases. Ann Estelle's Attic p. 1. Changing Heads - Your New Tenner Body! Seeing through new eyes. Whose head is that? Firefly Girls of the World p. 1. Firefly Girls of the World p.2. Firefly Girls of the World p.3. A new boy in the neighborhood. The combination (including the bead brain) seems to be working wel...
thelifeandtimesofannestelle.com
2915166. the life and times of vanniecitrine
The life and times of vanniecitrine. Kamis, 17 Januari 2013. The Secret Diary Of Your Child. The emphasis for most of these journals or diaries is that they are for secret thoughts and notes, and the whole industry is very much geared towards giving children this secret way of recording their thoughts, or of storing their notes and recordings in ways that will prevent adults from being able to see what they are writing. Having said that, physically finding or accessing the notes can be difficult. Man...
thelifeandtimesofanniecitrine.blogspot.com
2915168. Kate Punivai
Monday, October 27, 2014. Thanks so much for your support and encouraging comments (and the not-so-encouraging ones too, because they helped me improve! After 5 wonderfully rewarding years on Blogspot, this site has been upgraded and is now self-hosted. Please head over to my new website. To stay in touch, and don't forget to update your bookmarks. Love and Light,. Links to this post. Friday, October 17, 2014. Recipe: Peanut Butter and Honey Bites (Only 3 Ingredients! I just ate five. And I'm not sorry.
thelifeandtimesofanordinarygirl.blogspot.com
2915169. The life and times of another dreamer | The journal of a young actor struggling through school, people and love. You know, life.
The life and times of another dreamer. The journal of a young actor struggling through school, people and love. You know, life. Winds from the East. Hi, I’m back. Writing here because I can’t write in the other blog. I fear what’s happening. But I’m letting it happen. One can either love too much or be simply stupid. I need a job. Mosquitoes are back. But not for long. I swear on Odin and Asgard that I will fight until the last one of them has perished. Let bygones be bygones. I’ve been with him. Hi ther...
thelifeandtimesofanotherdreamer.wordpress.com
2915170. American Creature
thelifeandtimesofanthonyspencer.com
2915172. The Life and Times of a Piscator
Tuesday, 4 September 2012. I have been promising my 6 year old grandson Riki that I would take him fishing for ages. The summer holidays, although rather long, didn't exactly grace us with suitable weather to take out a little boy on his first trip. I wanted the day to be a memorable one, a day where we could sit and chat, have a picnic and ultimately catch a fish. Yesterday was the last day of the school holidays, the sun was shining and I had no work on. Perfect! How big was that fish Riki? I have just...
thelifeandtimesofapiscator.blogspot.com
2915173. Inspiring Times with Tiffany Michellé 💋♥☺ | Guiding People To the Beauty Within Through Inspiration & True Ishhh
Inspiring Times with Tiffany Michellé 💋. Guiding People To the Beauty Within Through Inspiration and True Ishhh. More about Tiffany Michellé. Sapiosexuality is a Preference – Not an “Orientation”. Originally posted on In The Mind of Men. I haven’t written about this subject in a while. Posted by Tiffany Michellé. On August 11, 2015 in Dating. I’m currently reading one of my favorite books for the 3. Time, The Mastery of Love. In the chapter, entitled. The Wounded Mind,. A question is posed,. As a consci...
thelifeandtimesofaprematuredater.wordpress.com
2915174. My Life Scrapbooked
Saturday, July 14, 2012. Hi and welcome to the. First ever blog hop. You have just left. For your next stop with me. Hi, I'm Rebekkah. I'm engaged to my wonderful partner Darrel, mum to Trinity (2.5 yrs) and Dawson (16mths) and we live in melbournes south east suburbs. I have been scrapping for just over 6 years now and still love it. I am lucky enough to design to for Jules at SKWAD and be able to have this creative outlet to be able to record my kids and familys activities. 1 Become a follower on our S...
thelifeandtimesofascrapaholic.blogspot.com
2915176. The Life and Times of a Scrummy Lass
Saturday, 16 May 2009. Yes after months of deliberating I have finally made the jump! So that I can display my layouts etc properly and not using that awful slideshow thingy I now have a typedpad blog! You can find me here. Be warned, it's a work in progress whilst I grapple with the newness of typepad :-). See you there x. Posted by Maria McPherson. Thursday, 9 April 2009. Too much to say and not enough time to type it all out! Cannot believe that we are into April already, the year is whizzing by.
thelifeandtimesofascrummylass.blogspot.com
2915177. The Life and Times of a Sociopath
The Life and Times of a Sociopath. Monday, December 5, 2011. Things i Love: Indaviduals. Things I Love: Individuals. Those who will not surrender their free thinking and will. Those who live their lives their way despite the pressure of trends and society. Thursday, November 3, 2011. The Battle of Two Wolves. 8220;One wolf is fighting for everything that is wrong and evil. He fights for envy, greed, intolerance, hate, wickedness, and unkindness.”. 8220;This mighty battle is not only going on inside of me...
thelifeandtimesofasociopath.blogspot.com
2915178. The Life and Times of a Stressed Out Mom
The Life and Times of a Stressed Out Mom. I've been there, done that.there's still more to do. Thursday, November 15, 2012. Puppy does the moonwalk. Sunday, August 19, 2012. How To Recognize Stress Symptoms. Http:/ www.untrainedhousewife.com/stressed-out-how-to-recognize-stress-symptoms. Monday, April 2, 2012. Walk Now For Autism Speaks Long Island. The reason I support Autism Awareness:. Team RayRay can be seen at 1:12, 2:43 (my sister, Margaret), 3:18, and 4:42 (my sweet, sweet nephew RayRay). Picture ...
thelifeandtimesofastressedoutmom.blogspot.com
2915179. The life and times of...
The life and times of. Sunday, August 30, 2009. Everyone on facebook is begging me for pictures of myself because of my weight loss, but I am making them wait until I am totally done in about 10 days. But for those of you who follow my blog you get a sneak preview. Here are the family pictures we did this year. I did them all by myself with the help of a tripod. Enjoy! Sunday, August 23, 2009. And didn't even get it! Friday, July 3, 2009. Happy Father's and Birthday Dad. Saturday, June 6, 2009. And the k...
thelifeandtimesofattb.blogspot.com
2915180. MOVIE HD QUALITY in Home | Full Movie [Updated]
MOVIE HD QUALITY in Home. Le Diable shabille en Prada (2006) HD. Posted by kolik tok. Posted on 06.00 with No comments. Complet Le Diable s'habille en Prada en meilleure qualité. Maintenant, vous pouvez regarder complète Le Diable s'habille en Prada en qualité haut de page. Avec une durée 110 Min et a été publié en 2006-06-30 et MPAA est 582. Film en streaming avec le titre Le Diable s'habille en Prada. Sur Internet film dépourvue de téléchargement. Vous pouvez regarder en ligne film en streaming à l...
thelifeandtimesofaubreynoble.blogspot.com
2915181. The Life and Times of Audra B.
The Life and Times of Audra B. Thursday, August 5, 2010. July 24th (Pioneer Day in Utah) presented itself with an amazing opportunity to get out of the heat and go play on Cedar Mountain. I went to my roommates family cabin with her and we had an amazing BBQ and got to ride 4 Wheelers. Their cabin is pretty amazing. I love going up there it is so relaxing and fun. Anyway, here are some pics! Monday, July 26, 2010. I have purchased a new Camera! Monday, December 14, 2009. They are the best of friends!
thelifeandtimesofaudrab.blogspot.com
2915182. The Life and Times of a Wandering Jew
Always Kosher - Always Delicious. Saturday, March 21, 2015. Sourdough Waffles or Pancakes. Sourdough Waffles or Pancakes. Makes 1 dozen 8” waffles or 2 dozen 4” pancakes. Sourdough starter, directly from the fridge, stirred. 2 cups Unbleached Flour (I use bread flour as that is what we keep around. 2 tablespoons sugar (or sugar substitute, honey, etc). 2 cups non-dairy milk substitute with 2T vinegar or lemon juice (or buttermilk for dairy). Before you put your starter back in the fridge, remember. Follo...
thelifeandtimesofawanderingjew.blogspot.com
2915184. The Writing Life of Melanie Cole
The Writing Life of Melanie Cole. My dream of becoming a professional writer. There's no point in spending your life in the pursuit of something that's easy." - Alice Kuipers. Monday, July 28, 2014. Sunday, April 27, 2014. Friday, April 18, 2014. Today, being Friday, is usually a day for Five Sentence Fiction. But Lillie McFerrin, who posts the prompts, is taking the long weekend off and therefore so am I! Therefore I will wish you all a great long weekend and see you next week! Monday, April 14, 2014.
thelifeandtimesofawannabewriter.blogspot.com
2915185. The Life and Times of a Woman on a Mission
The Life and Times of a Woman on a Mission. LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS. IT'S ABOUT LEARNING HOW TO DANCE IN THE RAIN. Tuesday, February 16, 2010. I wanted to write a post just to let everyone who has been following that we are still here. Lately, I guess I just haven't had the inspiration to blog. I have been on Facebook quite a bit, and I have been keeping up with all the kiddo's we love. Sunday, January 24, 2010. Lately money had been very tight so alot of the fun extras we used to...
thelifeandtimesofawomanonamission.blogspot.com
2915186. fairydust and firetrucks
thelifeandtimesofaworkingmom.com
2915187. The life and times of a young Amercain poly who lost her family
The life and times of a young Amercain poly who lost her family. My random thoughts not what I realy want to talk about but what I feel. Tuesday, November 3, 2009. Tuesday, August 4, 2009. Ohhh the story of my life. I am stuck here in Asheville becuase the money my wonderful husband sent me to get home was stolen when I was in the hosptail becuase I had a miscarriage! I had to have a D and C! I really am getting to tried of this crap! I feel like gaving up! Sunday, July 19, 2009. Anyway I had to come to ...
thelifeandtimesofayoungamercainpoly.blogspot.com
2915188. Just a Little Everyday Life
Just a Little Everyday Life. Monday, November 11, 2013. I was at my bible study this morning, and while I have no idea what Beth Moore said, I heard God loud and clear. A thought I'd had before became clearer and more defined as I scribbled away for an hour in my journal. Here's the gist: we are responsible for the suffering in the world. It's on us. What frustrates me is that people look at that suffering - Americans. Here's what I wrote this morning. A peek into my private thought life:. For us to pass...
thelifeandtimesofayoungmusician.blogspot.com