SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 25 / 49 / (3511445 - 3511499)

3511445. The Traveling Food Critic
The Traveling Food Critic. Fun and salivating reports on food novelties and also food classics that I encounter (and sample) while I traipse the world. Wednesday, November 16, 2005. Soft, yielding meat; scrumptious! We drank tea spiced with cardamom and vanilla. Posted by the traveling food critic at 5:14 PM. Posted by the traveling food critic at 5:01 PM. Monday, June 13, 2005. Posted by the traveling food critic at 9:09 AM. Thursday, May 19, 2005. The University town at the foot of the Harz: Goettingen.
thetravelingfoodcirtic.blogspot.com
3511446. The Traveling Foodie - Kim Lim - Ask Benji
Will travel for food! Will travel for food! Luckily for me, you, and all lovers of great burgers, Chef Aaron has graced Downtown Los Angeles with his awesome burgers at VAKA BURGER. TRUFFLE BURGER - TO DIE FOR. So back to the Truffle Burger. like I mentioned, the patties are made from grass-fed beef and they look like they can be about a pound of deliciousness (slight exaggeration, but you get my point). It's freaking huge! I've had many burgers in my life (my family and friends would probably say too ma...
thetravelingfoodie.net
3511447. theTravelingFoodster | eating my way through life!
Eating my way through life! What is this blog about? 10 Reasons why I LOVE Tokyo (and you will too! June 4, 2014. I love Tokyo. No. I ADORE Tokyo. Yes, it’s a novice, an adventure – like being lost in translation but in a fun way! Presented with an opportunity, I’d move there in a heartbeat. This is why:. Also, they somehow managed to curb their pollution, especially for such a large city – it’s truly a grand feat! 3 Large city = lots of neighborhoods = different style fun! No other city compares with th...
thetravelingfoodster.com
3511448. The Traveling Foody | Travel, Culture, Food and Passion
Travel, Culture, Food and Passion. Love your local meal. January 25, 2015. These dishes rock. They remind my family and our Traveling Foody team of great dishes we great up eating and preparing once we migrated to the Northwest. Go German or go home. Trust us. They are grand. Breakfast is a fantastic experience for all. So, go out and enjoy your weekend. The Traveling Foody Peru. May 7, 2014. First of all, what’s all the hubbub with Peru? Is it the culture? Is it the topography? PHIL: Many Chinese immigr...
thetravelingfoody.wordpress.com
3511449. The Traveling Footprint
The SEA BT Bucket List. Every morning at dawn Buddhist monks walk the streets of Luang Prabang to receive alms from townspeo. RIP sandals, may you rest well in Laos. This post is to emphasize the importance to having good shoes while backpacking.  I brought along . Posted by Alexandra Haghighat. Luang Prabang Night Market. When the sun goes down the night market heats up and everyone brings their merchandise to set up on. Posted by Alexandra Haghighat. Luang Prabang, a very special place. Twenty four hou...
thetravelingfootprint.com
3511450. The Traveling Footsteps | "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page"
The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. 10 Ways To Travel As A Poor 20-Something. May 23, 2013. Middot; by Thought Catalog. Middot; in Uncategorized. Middot; Leave a comment. Originally posted on Thought Catalog. Date A Boy Who Travels. May 15, 2013. Middot; by Thought Catalog. Middot; in From Other Blogs. Middot; 6 Comments. Originally posted on Thought Catalog. July 14, 2012. Middot; by Mari. Middot; in Pictures. Middot; Leave a comment. The experiences I lived in Seville wil...
thetravelingfootsteps.wordpress.com
3511451. Photo Booth Rental Portland Oregon
Have a Photo Booth for Any Party. Halloween Party Photo Booth. Bar Bat Mitzvahs Photo Booth. Birthday Party Photo Booth. Graduation Party Photo Booth. High School Party Photo Booth. Prom / Reunions Photo Booth. Holiday Parties Photo Booth. Business Promo Photo Booth. Retirement Photo Booth -. Christmas Party Photo Booth -. Frat and Sorority Party -. School Fundraiser Photo Booth -. Sweet 16 Photo Booth -. Company Picnic Photo Booth -. Children's Party Photo Booth -. Bachelor Party Photo Booth -. We are a...
thetravelingfotobox.com
3511452. The Traveling Four
The Traveling Four - Interesting Family Travel. Family Travel Exploring the world one place at a time. Upcoming Travel 2015 & 2016. Rent Our Cabin in Minnesota. Peanut Spicy Thai Coleslaw. May 8, 2015. How we make $100,000 per year online! April 17, 2015. So, instead of pulling all of the items into one accounting list, I decided recently that it would be fun to give an overall look at the behind the scenes running’s of a work from home business. These are the things we recommend. Read More ». 1 egg (sli...
thetravelingfour.com
3511453. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thetravelingfox.com
3511454. The Traveling Fridge
The adventures of Midge. Thursday, October 6, 2011. I finally have a photographer (he's only going to be around sometimes, for now) so.I'm doing a "What I Wore" post. I went on a dinner date with my guy tonight and made sure to wear something cute. Top, Cardi and Shoes: Target. Jeans: Refuge - at Charlotte Russe. Bag: Candies (I've had it forever.). Found on our first date.). I'm linking up to Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy. Click the button to see what others wore. Thursday, September 15, 2011. Thank...
thetravelingfridge.blogspot.com
3511455. The Traveling Gals | Travel + Lifestyle Blog
So Many Exciting Disney Announcements! August 18, 2015. August 18, 2015. I know I am a little late to the party, but I just wanted to make this post to express my excitement for all the announcements that came from the D23 Expo! Jungle Navigation Co., Ltd. Skipper Cantina. New restaurant in Adventureland in Magic Kingdom inspired by the Jungle Cruise, featuring “World Famous Jungle Cuisine.” I love the Jungle Cruise ride so I am sure this restaurant will be just as fun. I am really excited for this!
thetravelinggals.com
3511456. Jeff Game Travel Writer
B-Roll: Behind the Scenes. In the Life of a Travel Writer. Off the Beaten Path. Jeff Game Travel Journalist. Who grows up in Huntington Beach, California, the surfing capital of California, and doesn’t surf? I do- that’s me! Instead of surfing, I was always on the hunt for something unique and different from what everyone else was doing. That’s the same philosophy I now have with my travel writing. You can do what everyone else is doing, or you can be cool…and travel differently! My name is Jeff Game.
thetravelinggame.com
3511457. The Traveling Garcias
The adventures of Juan, Rachel, Ian, and Graham Garcia in the United States and beyond. Thursday, December 25, 2014. Thursday, December 25, 2014. Sunday, November 2, 2014. Our new adventure in Japan. In September we moved back to Yokosuka, Japan. Here are a few pictures of the past few months and our adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun. Ian's first train ride starting at Yokosuka Chuo station. Our new home in Ikego, Nara Heights. Pirate playground across from Nara Heights. Sunday, November 02, 2014.
thetravelinggarcias.blogspot.com
3511458. The Traveling Gardener
At Home in Sonoma. Iceland’s surprising oasis …. Plants, indigenous to Iceland or suitable for near-arctic planting, are organized for visitor viewing. Photos Yvonne Michie Horn. T northerly botanic garden in the world, but. One of the most. Northerly, sharing that distinction with those hardy plants shivering on the edge of the Arctic in Norway and Russia. Proximity to the arctic hard to believe …. Akureyri, on the edge of the Arctic enjoys surprisingly pleasant weather. The town, Iceland’s second large...
thetravelinggardener.com
3511459. Traveling Gardens - Home
Thank you for visiting our website! Our specialty is high end design at affordable prices. If you're looking for someone to help you plan your special day, or make a lasting impression at your private event, please visit our Contact Us. Page to schedule a consultation. We look forward to hearing from you! Visit TravelingGardens's profile on Pinterest. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
thetravelinggardens.com
3511460. The Traveling Gecko
India is a collection of many special interest experiences- Wildlife, Forests, Rivers, Art, Architecture, History, Cuisine, Folklore, Rituals, and much more. They all come together to give India its amazing and inspiring heritage, both Natural and Cultural. At The Traveling Gecko we put together trips that offer travelers an opportunity to experience these special interests. 91 9940458435; 91 9995561519. These excerpts were taken from the book “ A Guide to Kathakali. Rdquo; by David Bolland. The bright a...
thetravelinggecko.com
3511461. The Traveling Geek - Mobile Tech Support
After-hours appointments are available for an additional fee. All brands and trademarks are property of their respective owners. In your busy day the last thing you need is to have to pack up your PC, bring it somewhere to be repaired, then either have to wait around for it or make another trip to pick it up. Behold your hero! The Traveling Geek will fix your computer in your home quickly and around your schedule. For customers within the Russell city limits!
thetravelinggeek.biz
3511462. Home | The Traveling Geek mobile tech support
I can repair it on site, pick it up and take it to my shop, or you can drop it off; it's your choice! One thing is for sure, that when I'm done your problems will be too. I'd bet your computer will run faster than it ever has! I guarantee my work so you can rest assured. If I can't fix the problem, you don't pay, no matter how much time was spent trying.
thetravelinggeek.com
3511463. Home - The Traveling Geiger
August 8, 2015. A 5 hour train ride brought me to the epicenter of the United Kingdom: London. Compared to Edinburgh and the cities of Ireland, London was. Edinburgh: King of Scotland. July 27, 2015. The ferry across the Irish Sea was Swift, both in name and nature. Named after the famous Irish author, Jonathan Swift, it took a mere. Crack on The Emerald Isle. July 22, 2015. That’s Irish for, “how’s the crack? 8220; And no I’m not referring to your backside, or the white stuff that druggies love to.
thetravelinggeiger.com
3511464. The Traveling Geiger - The Blog
Death Valley, CA 2014. Tour de California 2014. Nashville, TN 2013. Move to AZ 2014. Check out the New Site! Since I have felt very limited with Weebly, I have decided to move my website to WordPress. It is a lot more interactive and I have a lot more control on the layout and what I can and can't do. Hopefully I am able to make a much more fluid and functioning site. Let me know what you think! Check it out at:. A Desert in Bloom. 9 Reasons You Need to Visit the Grand Canyon. Its enormous size means the...
thetravelinggeiger.weebly.com
3511465. The Traveling Gemini
Traveling, budget traveling, travels.
thetravelinggemini.com
3511466. Mary Clark, Traveler
My essays are now being read on Mary Clark, Traveler with KETR 88.9 radio, a public radio station in Commerce, Texas. http:/ www.ketr.org/programs/mary-clark-traveler. I also am available for travel talks. These are not just about a trip. My talks weave current events, history, and stories of a country into an entertaining presentation. Learn more and have fun at the same time. See the topics below. I welcome comments and contacts from you. Mary W. Clark. Cambodia, You’re Growing up. Europe, Then and Now.
thetravelinggene.blogspot.com
3511470. thetravelinggenealogist.com - This website is for sale! - thetravelinggenealogist Resources and Information.
The owner of thetravelinggenealogist.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 500 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thetravelinggenealogist.com
3511471. The Traveling Gent
Nov 17, 2014. A Knit State of Mind. Nov 6, 2014. Checking Out the City. A Knit State of Mind. Nov 17, 2014. Photographer: Michael Andrade I'M ROCKIN: Denim Hood Gilet by Topman / Black Shirt and Denim by ASOS / Desert Boots by Clarks Originals / Knit. Checking Out the City. Nov 6, 2014. Photographer: Rifayat Ahmed I'M ROCKIN: Parka by River Island / Shirt by Uniqlo / Denim by ASOS / Trainers by Saucony / Watch by Armitron /. A Knit State of Mind. Nov 17, 2014. Checking Out the City. Nov 6, 2014.
thetravelinggent.com
3511472. The Traveling Gentlemen
Interesting facts about Argentina. What you should know before traveling to Kazakhstan. Food In Chicago: Ramen at Slurping Turtle. Funny food 1 China Beijing, night market. Miami Day and Night. Eastport TEDA in Tianjin. Transit Visa to the United States. What you should know before traveling to Kyrgyzstan. Want to Become On-Time Traveler? What you should know before traveling to New Zealand. What you should know before traveling to Mongolia. Travel to New England. Posted by Jack Reynolds 7/10/15. No Traf...
thetravelinggentlemen.com
3511473. The Traveling Ginger
Central and South America. Central and South America. A red headed solo female traveler featuring travel tips and experiences. I document, photograph and write about my adventures around the world. The TG also provides resources and advice to fellow travelers. Come follow my adventures as I attempt to check the world off my bucket list! Central and South America. MEET THE TRAVELING GINGER. I'm Nikki, a born and raised South African, with English roots, living in the United States of America! Oct 28, 2016.
thetravelingginger.com
3511474. Thetravelinggirl.com
thetravelinggirl.com
3511475. TravelingGirls are JetSet Insiders
thetravelinggirls.com
3511476. The Ongoing Adventures of TheTravelingGnome
The Ongoing Adventures of the Traveling Gnome. Where has he been and where will he go next? On The Ferries, April 2013. Around Seattle April/May 2013. Ready to Take off from Seattle. Bellingham in the Summer. A trip to the beautiful Orcas Island, San Juan Islands, Washington. Me and Food 2. Fish and Chips, Table Rock Brewery, Boise, Idaho. Pre dinner bread, De Beiard, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Sliders, BJ's, Ontario, California. Pizza, Swiss Hotel, Sonoma, California. Fresh Fruit, Kauai, Hawaii. Now he wan...
thetravelinggnome.com
3511477. TheTravelingGoomba (Tristan Brinkley) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Months. This deviant's full pageview. January 20, 2000. Last Visit: 38 weeks ago. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
thetravelinggoomba.deviantart.com
3511478. The Traveling Gourmet
Bringing Gourmet Bag Lunches to Your Business. Let me introduce you to The Traveling Gourmet: We are a brand new catering company offering something fresh and new for you. We have all been in situations at work where we are so busy that lunch seems more like an interruption. Don t have time to leave the office for lunch? Perhaps a working lunch is in order? You didn t pack a lunch? Let The Traveling Gourmet bring lunch to you. Our mission: Provide great food in a convenient way.
thetravelinggourmet.biz
3511479. Thetravelinggourmetonline.com
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain.
thetravelinggourmetonline.com
3511480. www.thetravelinggrandparent.com
thetravelinggrandparent.com
3511481. The Traveling Grape | Sharing my love of wine and food
Sharing my love of wine and food. September 11, 2012. For those of you following my social media and blog, welcome back. As you know, the entire site design was lost in cyber space but thanks to my dear wine friends in Sonoma and Napa, they helped me retrieve a … Continue reading →. Let’s talk stem wear. September 8, 2010. I could go on and on with mindless wine talk about why you should buy these glasses, but I won’t do that to you. What I WILL say is this. BUY THEM. A silk blanket wrapped around my soul.
thetravelinggrape.com
3511482. thetravelinggreek | Interesting Travel…For Interesting People.
Interesting Travel…For Interesting People. LUX* Resorts and Hotels Reveals Expansion. On October 20, 2015. LUX* Resorts and Hotels Reveals Expansion Plans, in the# Maldives, China and the #UAE http:/ ow.ly/TDjxW. The Ultimate in #Luxury #Travel Amanreso. On February 4, 2013. The Ultimate in #Luxury #Travel. HOTEL OF THE DAY- Melian Boutique Hotel. On December 22, 2012. HOTEL OF THE DAY- Melian Boutique Hotel and Spa, Milos, Greece. Http:/ www.melian.gr/index.php. VisitGreeceGR #myHOTD #myGreekHOTD #Greece.
thetravelinggreek.wordpress.com
3511483. The Traveling Groomer | Mobile Dog Grooming in a Very Unique Van
Mobile Dog Grooming in a Very Unique Van. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. The Traveling Groomer Company is a mobile dog grooming service that specializes in making your dog look, feel and smell great at the convenience of your home. It was founded on the principles that your dog should have a comfortable and fun grooming experience! PLEASE CALL US for details: 970.599.1230. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thetravelinggroomer.com
3511484. Home
Welcome to Mobile Grooming! Doesn't Your Dog Deserve the Best? Why Should You Go Mobile? The Traveling Groomer is a full service dog grooming salon serving Charlotte and the surrounding area. You and your furry friend can enjoy all the benefits of grooming in the comfort and convenience of your own driveway. No more doggie jail! Your dog will look, feel and smell fabulous without the stress of spending the day away from home. No more hassles running back and forth to the groomer. I come to you.
thetravelinggroomer.net
3511485. The Traveling Grump
I am the Traveling Grump. This is where I will sporadically share things about myself and my life. I'm very excited about Spring coming.here's why. I'm ready for MLB! Staying on the baseball theme I'm gearing up to coach the Spring 2010 Fairfax Little League Single "A" Bulls.John's team. John will be playing in his second season of machine pitch Single A and this should be a fantastic season. Anyway, happy Spring to you all! How To Simulate Being A Sailor. How To Simulate Being A Sailor". 8 Raise the thr...
thetravelinggrump.com
3511486. Best travel and discount travel tips - travel sites, budget travel : Online Traveling Guide
Travel deals, cheap flights, vacation packages, air travel. An online traveling guide with open-minded travel reviews and resources to offer travel motivation, information and good suggestion for the world traveler. Experience of a Lifetime With Grand Canyon Flights. Traveling to the desert southwest region of the United States is an incredible experience. Visitors will be able to take in some. Read more ». Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours That Leave From Las Vegas. Search by travel tags. By C Ray Sondeo Pl...
thetravelingguide.com
3511487. The Traveling Guitar Foundation
Thursday, June 18, 2015. Good musicians listen to everything" says founder Damon Marks. Read the News Transcript article below for more quotes from TGF founder and enthusiastic school personnel. Read the article here. Tuesday, June 2, 2015. Rock On, Colts Neck High. The visit was organized by the school's business teacher Cindy Bravaco. Ms. Bravaco said,. Colts Neck principal, Dan Simon, added,. There's so much untapped talent here, because we're not seeing them get involved with the chorus or band. ...
thetravelingguitarfoundation.blogspot.com
3511488. Gregory Pierracos
You are visitor number: 1926. Welcome To My Site! My name is Gregory Pierracos. I am a self-taught acoustic guitar instrumentalist from Ontario, Canada. My musical style has been influenced by several different genres of music, which has pushed me to deliver something that hopefully you will recognize as being unique. Feel free to explore my website and enjoy some relaxing acoustic guitar instrumentals! Thank you for your support,. Greg (The Traveling Guitarist). Lets Keep In Touch! Y Through The Canadia...
thetravelingguitarist.com
3511489. | The Traveling Guy
Your source for golf and travel articles. WELCOME TO THE TRAVELING GUY. I’m Chuck Miller, The Traveling Guy. Welcome to my website. Because of this, you have my guarantee that any article I write, or presentation I make, will be tailored specifically to your readers or your audience. Florida's First Coast of Golf, Inc. New England Golf Monthly. Chuck Wraps Up The 50 State Tour. Hawaii, Forty-Ninth State on the 50 State Tour. Nevada and Utah, Forty-Eighth States on the 50 State Tour. 50 State Tour Audio.
thetravelingguy.com
3511490. The Traveling Gym
The Traveling Gym Forum. Diet and Nutrition Tips. The Traveling Gym Store. Creating the fittest you in the least amount of time, for the least amount of money, anywhere! With my dad @ the IAAF Relays, Nassau, Bahamas.an unforgettable experience! Ekapadasirsasana #legbehindheadpose the left is struggle bloopers I had to get it BUT I DIDNT QUIT THO! Stay tuned for training “Briland”-style! May 15, 2015 3:45 pm. Good ole fashioned pull-ups. May 10, 2015 6:19 pm. Band Rows on the park. May 10, 2015 6:18 pm.
thetravelinggym.com
3511491. THE TRAVELING GYPSY
Why I Prefer To Travel Alone. Posted on August 8, 2015. What It’s Like to Travel and Camp in Africa for 2 Months on an Overland Tour. Posted on July 30, 2015. Africa is not an easy place to travel, so how can you travel around southern and eastern Africa? You have three options: Read More. African Safari Highlights – Animals of Africa. Posted on July 26, 2015. 11 Things to Do and Pack Before Traveling to Africa. Posted on July 12, 2015. Hooray, you’re going to Africa! Posted on July 12, 2015. I spent ove...
thetravelinggypsy.com
3511492. Habitat for Humanity Global Village Build Zambia 2013
Welcome Team Zambia 2013 - Global Village Build - Orphans and Vulnerable Children Program. Saturday, 7 September 2013. 3 Families Have A New Home. Links to this post. Monday, 15 July 2013. Everyone who gets sleepy at night should have a simple decent place to lay their heads". Team Zambia is making their final preparations to start their journey to Africa. We'll see each other soon on a different continent. Have a safe trip everyone. Links to this post. Monday, 17 June 2013. July 20 to August 3, 2013&#46...
thetravelinghammersgotozambia.blogspot.com
3511493. The Traveling Harmonica | JamTrotting the Globe uniting Music, Travel & Cultures
JamTrotting the Globe uniting Music, Travel and Cultures. Skip to primary content. WELCOME MUSICIANS, ARTISTS, MUSIC LOVERS AND JAMTROTTERS to. Ciao, I am Ms Harmonica….LET’S PLAY SOME MUSIC! We are a NEW BREED of Travel Blog! Music and Travel TOGETHER! Hover and click on any of the menu items which will take you to. Other interesting areas of this site! We keep adding daily new information on. Music Jams and Open Mics around the World along with various posts on. Music venues, bands, renowned musicians.
thetravelingharmonica.com
3511494. The Traveling Harts | www.thetravelingharts.com
May 1, 2009. A Little Halloween Pumpkin. Sorry for the long break in blogging, but things around here have been a little challenging lately. William is now just about 16 months and has entered the toddler phase complete with saying no and throwing temper tantrums! Anyone with any tips on how to discipline a 16 month old…please leave a comment! He is the most strong-willed and determined boy I know! I can’t believe how much he is growing and developing every day. Where did my baby go? So not feeling well ...
thetravelingharts.wordpress.com
3511495. The Traveling Hat | In Memory Of Kyra
In Memory Of Kyra. Tennessee Hat Trip JUNE 2012 11th. Trip. Sep 1, 2012. Accompanied by: Jeff and Julie and Brenda and Gabriel. I am so blessed to have a forever friend, Brenda to share this experience with and to earn The Hat it’s Tennessee Pin. Jeff and Gabriel did random acts of kindness! I decided we need a mascot this trip. Kyra loved ducks so we (I should say I) brought along a duck! I had lots of fun with the duck! We went to Mud Island and the Duck was right at home. A Great Big thank you to:.
thetravelinghat.wordpress.com
3511496. The Traveling Havaianas
Tuesday, January 17, 2012. I have a new home! The Traveling Havaianas has packed up! I'm moving to Wordpress. So this is the official announcement- please visit my new blog address:. Http:/ thetravelinghavaianas.wordpress.com. Who knows, I'll have my own domain name soon :) But meanwhile, I'll be keeping my blog updated with anything related to travel and photography so you can come back for more. My new address is more fresh and clean, and even if I'll miss this (my Blogger. Posted by Libby Malibiran.
thetravelinghavaianas.blogspot.com
3511497. The Traveling Havaianas | Tales of travel and adventure all over, with a pair of Havaianas and a Nikon camera
Tales of travel and adventure all over, with a pair of Havaianas and a Nikon camera. Libby’s Travel Footprints. A ‘Wicked’ throwback. I have my own memorable account of watching this show but I’m throwing back to about six months ago when I watched it right in a Broadway theater in midtown-Manhattan of New York. Here are some of the reasons why it has been my most unforgettable musical experience yet: Continue reading →. Same place, different experience (First travel of 2014). The Hobbiton in Matamata An...
thetravelinghavaianas.wordpress.com
3511498. The Traveling Healer
Wednesday, December 22, 2010. Learning Some Basic Nepali Vocabulary. Thank You (Dhanybhad), Please (Dinuhos). Ma (I), Malai (me), Mero (my),. Tapa (You as subject), Tapailai (You as object), Tapaiko (your). Hami (we), Hamilai (us), hamro (our). Waha (he as subject), Wahalai (he as object), Wahako (his). Uni (she as subject), Unlai (she as object), Unko (her). Some Basic Numbers :. 100 Saye 1000. Hazar. Today (Aja), Yesterday (Hijo), Day Before Yesterday (Asti), Tomorrow (Bholi), Day After Tomorrow (Parsi).
thetravelinghealer.blogspot.com
3511499. Home Page
thetravelinghealer.com