SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 33 / 1 / (4503403 - 4503457)

4503403. Group 7
Saturday, 30 March 2013. Q2 - How does your media product represent particular social groups? Since we represented females in a positive and negative way I think it may lack realism as majority film openings have both genders and if there is a female hero alongside there would be a male hero aswell. By representing females positively aswell as negatively I feel like the audience would relate more as females are not only week. Labels: Abida Amani Uddin. Thursday, 28 March 2013. I have incorporated the rul...
titles13group7.blogspot.com
4503405. Group 8
Thursday, 28 March 2013. Evaluation Q2. How does your media product represent particular social groups? A media representation is the way in which the media regularly portray a certain type of person or group of people. This can derive from gender, social class, ethnicity, age, or social location. As there is just one character featured in our thriller opening, we were representing a very specific social group; It was female orientated, of a middle domestic class,. Social class ( working class. This is t...
titles13group8.blogspot.com
4503407. Group 1
Friday, 23 May 2014. 01 - Andres Felipe Plaza Gonzalez, Nahida Ali, Lashay Brown, Aneeka Peart. Friday, 28 March 2014. Andres Felipe's Slidely by Slidely Slideshow. Iframe width="480" height="311" src="http:/ www.powtoon.com/embed/cBSn8qRRc42/" frameborder="0" /iframe. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
titles14group1.blogspot.com
4503408. Group 10
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
titles14group10.blogspot.com
4503409. Group 11
Tuesday, 18 March 2014. Question : In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products? Conventions of film openings. At the start of a film there are always titles , they may be overlayed on the screen or on a blank screen either way their always there. How people choose to display their titles is up to them it may :. Be designed to fit in with location. Another important issue with title's is, there's an order! Distributor in title sequence. The t...
titles14group11.blogspot.com
4503410. Group 12
Friday, 23 May 2014. 12 - Amina Jama, Marwa Rahman, Phillippa Barrett-Mowatt. Friday, 28 March 2014. Tuesday, 18 March 2014. Evaluation - Question 1. Above is the order of titles for my teen film opening 'The Unknown'. As you can see in this video, I have used the technology of camtasia to compare the order of titles of 'The Unknown' to Juno. Evaluation - Question 2. Representation in Teen films. 1) The good character. 2) The black characters that are conventionally killed off. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
titles14group12.blogspot.com
4503411. Group 13
Tuesday, 25 March 2014. Tuesday, 18 March 2014. HOW DID CHASING SHADOWS DEVELOP AND CHALLENGE FORMS AND CONVENTIONS OF REAL MEDIA PRODUCTS. I have produced a mini director's cut describing the conventions of my genre ( Horror). CONVENTIONS IN CHASING SHADOWS. Our key objective when producing chasing shadows was following the conventions of of a horror/pschopathic film. In order to make this successful we had to have an inspiration and these were the films insidious, conjuring and scream 4. As Marcus come...
titles14group13.blogspot.com
4503412. Group 14
Friday, 23 May 2014. 14 - Montel Powell, Lenya James, Edelyn Bonsra. Tuesday, 25 March 2014. Tuesday, 18 March 2014. Another teen films similar to ours;. I used my friend's Prezzi to do this. Who would be the audience for your media product? A wider audience for teen movies in general will be everyone that has a s pecial interests of teenagers. Such as coming of age. Rebellion, conflict with parents, teen. Reminisce back to when they were teens and just have a laugh. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
titles14group14.blogspot.com
4503413. Group 15
Tuesday, 18 March 2014. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products? There are many different conventions of a teen film opening which we have conveyed in our opening of our teen film 'Trials and tribulations.' We have used a number of conventions to show our teen film is similar to a typical conventional teen film. we have. Setting: we decided to set our film opening around the Highbury and Islington area as we were trying to create a gritt...
titles14group15.blogspot.com
4503414. Group16
Friday, 28 March 2014. Full bloopers/Behind the scenes. This is a video that we created which contains all the blooper, behind the scenes and also some deleted scenes from our film. Monday, 24 March 2014. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product? 20 PRELIM - Shahed, Rusne, Safia, Paige, Arber. 16 - Rusne Indrasiunaite, Safia Hanou, Paige-Gabrielle Griffith, Abu Shahed Miah. Q5: How did you attract/address your audience? Q7 Looking ...
titles14group16a.blogspot.com
4503416. Group 17
Wednesday, 22 January 2014. Locations we filmed in. Editing and Blogging Vlog. The Breakfast Club Remake Facebook Page. I have created a Facebook page for our remake of 'The Breakfast Club' . I have and will be publishing images of the filming process as well as the movie clip when it has been edited. This will allow views and persuade the audience to watch our remake of the breakfast club before it is released . Remake of the breakfast club ana. Idea for short film. Idea for short film. This was the shi...
titles14group17.blogspot.com
4503417. Group17
Friday, 4 April 2014. 17 - Ana Etienne-Escudero, Arbie Krasniqi, Nathaly Martinez-Salazar, Iolo Walker. Monday, 17 March 2014. Q7 Looking back at your preliminary task ,what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product? Q7 Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in progression from it to the pr. Labels: Nathaly Andrea Martinez-Salazar. Q6 What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this production?
titles14group17a.blogspot.com
4503418. Group18
Friday, 23 May 2014. 18 - Jazzel Ahenkorah, Hana Georgiou. Wednesday, 19 March 2014. Question 7: Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product? Prelim - bad camera angles, bad editing, use of zoom. What we have developed: better range of shots, camera angles and how to use equipment. Better editing matchcuts using different effects and programms. Question 5: How did you attract/address your audience? Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
titles14group18a.blogspot.com
4503419. Group 2
Friday, 4 April 2014. We connected with our target audience due to filming in a college environment, wearing casual clothing, showing different social groups, by adding a supernatural element to our film and also by showing commonly used technology by teenagers such as headphones and mobile phones. The feedback we received from our class helped us to develop and strength our story and help to appeal to our specific target audience. Monday, 17 March 2014. How did you attract/address your audience? The fee...
titles14group2.blogspot.com
4503421. Group 21
Friday, 28 March 2014. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product? Q7 Looking back at your you preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product? The area of pre production which i am going to talk about is the storyboard. This was my story for my prelim task. This is my full product for an item for my pre production work which is my storyboard. More shots in comparison to Prelim. Thursday, 27 March 2014. Represent...
titles14group21.blogspot.com
4503423. Group 22
Hello we are Group 22 and we are here to blog throughout the journey for the making of our Teen Drama film opening - "Change". We also have a twitter account: @Group22media! Group members: Sabiha, Joseph, Durim and Sarah. View my complete profile. Friday, 23 May 2014. 22 - Joseph Jackson, Sarah Obende, Sabiha Rahman, Durim Sllamniku. Wednesday, 19 March 2014. What Have You Learnt About Technologies From The Process Constructing This Product? Coursework Evaluation: Question 1. Attack the Block Ident:.
titles14group22.blogspot.com
4503425. Group 23
Bonjour/Hola, we are group 23. Welcome to our epic blog, here we take you through our journey of research and planning to produce an astonishing title sequence for a Teen Film. Enjoy! Tuesday, 18 March 2014. Q7 Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have leant in the progression from it to the full product? 21 PRELIM - Ariadna Lenczewska Fatma Sadiq Durim Sllamniku Tanith Brad-Hinds. The mise en scene does not show where the setting is. For the filming of our final opening we had use...
titles14group23.blogspot.com
4503427. Group 24
Wednesday, 2 April 2014. The editing process took us a bit of time as this was the first time we all used final cut pro, we managed to join the clips together and form the prelim, although it lacks quality this was good for our first time. Thursday, 27 March 2014. This interview with a member of our target audience asks them what they think about the film which we have created and what it is that has appealed to them directly. Wednesday, 26 March 2014. Social Groups- People sharing some social relation.
titles14group24.blogspot.com
4503429. Group 25
Wednesday, 26 March 2014. Forms and Conventions of Teen Film Openings. Music is used in teen film openings to set the mood of the film for example as our film is a teen film we used popular music that teens love to listen to currently. Travelling and arriving is used in our teen opening as our main character walks to high school as she doesn't live that far away. Monday, 24 March 2014. Jessica peralvo's Slidely by Slidely Slideshow. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. What we did today.
titles14group25.blogspot.com
4503431. Group 26
Monday, 31 March 2014. Friday, 28 March 2014. Final blog for the exam unit; how it felt throughout the year as a media student. Thursday, 27 March 2014. Monday, 24 March 2014. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Final blog for the exam unit; how it felt througho. Evaluation - Question 1. Evaluation - Question 2. Evaluation - Question 3. Evaluation - Question 4. Evaluation - Question 5. Evaluation - Question 6. Evaluation - Question 7. The Trip is Finished. Process of editing 2. Title sequence- the trip.
titles14group26.blogspot.com
4503433. Group 27
Friday, 23 May 2014. 27 Kristina Kirova, Shannon Logan, Tarun Verma. Thursday, 27 March 2014. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Awesome Inc. template. Template images by sololos.
titles14group27.blogspot.com
4503435. Group 28
Monday, 24 March 2014. I used Camtasia to show the differences and similarities between my film and an actual film. This is the kind of person that would watch Struggles Of A Teenage. He likes to skateboard and is into sports. She likes to listen to R&B and Pop music. Specifically the audience for my film would be girls because our film is a romantic/comedy and generally, females tend to prefer 'Romcoms' more than males do. Interview With Shenaya Daley. She's the main actress in the film opening. I did m...
titles14group28.blogspot.com
4503437. Group 29
Thursday, 3 April 2014. Friday, 28 March 2014. Link to the PowToon that answers question 4, unable to embed it. http:/ www.powtoon.com/p/eYkAM3hq4sV/. Friday, 21 March 2014. Iframe frameborder='0' src='https:/ mural.ly/mural/college38/1396013470523/embed? B=4058&l=0&r=7980&t=0' width='510px' height='315px' /iframe. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.
titles14group29.blogspot.com
4503438. Group 3
Monday, 24 March 2014. More stills from film. Thursday, 20 March 2014. Tasmin Khatun's Slidely by Slidely Slideshow. Our Production and Distribution Company. Who would be the audience for your media product? Facebook profile of a member of our target audience. POSTER FOR WEIRDLY CONNECTED. WEBSITE FOR WEIRDLY CONNECTED. Https:/ www.facebook.com/pages/Weirdly-Connected/608468239238950. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. More stills from film. Comparison between Rough Cut and Final Piece.
titles14group3.blogspot.com
4503440. Group 30
Friday, 23 May 2014. 30 Korrie Powell, Devon Muller, Lorita Abazi. Thursday, 20 March 2014. Https:/ www.facebook.com/pages/We-Love-Teen-Movies-Hooray. If you follow the link above it will take you to a fan page of teen movies where some really wonderful people have written some really lovely stuff about teen movies. A Convention is something that you expect to find in a film, in this case a teen film. this can be anything to do with camerawork, mise en scene, editing and sound. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
titles14group30.blogspot.com
4503442. Group 31
Thursday, 22 May 2014. 31 Pharez Vitalis, Eray Kara, Yuksel Yilmaz, Jakub Jozefowicz. Thursday, 3 April 2014. Film Premiere And Feedback From The Audience. The video below is our film premiere and the last two video's are some feedback we received from the audience letting us know what they thought of our film, if they would go to see it at the cinema and if it fits the target audience we were aiming for. Friday, 28 March 2014. Story lines and Plot blog. Who watches teen films? Only watch the first video.
titles14group31.blogspot.com
4503444. Group 32
Monday, 5 May 2014. Through the process of constructing this movie I have learnt many things in terms of technologies. Internet based technologies include Safari which was mainly used for research and planning stages building up to our final product. We also used Blogger which was almost our log book for all research,  planning, and final pieces that was an ongoing updated technology to the final product, it can be seen as a record of our progress. We used these as our own, these are companies who suppor...
titles14group32.blogspot.com
4503446. Group 33
Thursday, 22 May 2014. 33 Sophie Douglas, Grace Mouloungui, Bernice Mulenga, Shardonnay Hinds. Thursday, May 22, 2014. Monday, 17 March 2014. In what ways does your media product (film opening) use, develop or challenge forms and conventions real media productions (real films)? Monday, March 17, 2014. How does your media product represent particular social groups? Monday, March 17, 2014. Monday, March 17, 2014. Question 4: Who would be the audience for your media product? Films that include;. Susceptible...
titles14group33.blogspot.com
4503448. Group 34
Thursday, 27 March 2014. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products? I used Camtasia to answer Question 1. Wednesday, 26 March 2014. How does your media product represent particular social. The film HIDDEN shows 3 teenagers who do not have any jobs and are trying to get their lives on track. They are shown as being 'alienated' from the society that they live in and find it hard to fit in. Tuesday, 25 March 2014. Sunday, 23 March 2014. What ...
titles14group34.blogspot.com
4503450. Group 35
Monday, 17 March 2014. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products? How does your media product represent particular social groups? Please read the bullet points below before clicking on the link. Https:/ www.youtube.com/watch? When watching the film please pause the clip where you feel necessary in order to read longer portions of text. Where you feel the clip is going on for too long please feel free to fast forward to the next slide.
titles14group35.blogspot.com
4503452. Group 36
Friday, 21 March 2014. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media product? As you can see from above the conventions of film openings, title sequences and evidence of our film relating to other teen movies in a variety of ways. Firstly I believe we have followed many conventions in the opening of our teen film Candi Club as we would have liked. Our opening was based on typical teen film stereotypes which was a success and very clear to see. 8221; We...
titles14group36.blogspot.com
4503454. Group 37
Friday, 4 April 2014. SOOOOOOO…. It has come to the time where we depart with our beloved blog posts for group 37. Friday, 28 March 2014. Aspects that appeal to audience members:. Mise en scene :. Jenner bond - Average college clothes ( Jeans, jacket, trainers ) VS Agent spy ware ( Black smart trousers, black jacket, hair in a pony tail ). Younger teens and college students Can relate to the everyday life atmosphere. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
titles14group37.blogspot.com
4503455. Group 4
Tuesday, 25 March 2014. Interview after film screening. I conducted a quick interview of a audience member at the cinema after the film screening. Monday, 17 March 2014. Tarjae Greene's Slidely by Slidely Slideshow. Https:/ www.facebook.com/sarah.luckman.71#. I have made a facebook page to answer my questions to question 4 i have used statuses, liked pages to illustrate the answer to each of the questions. the date of birth shows the age of my character. I have used prezi to answer question 6.
titles14group4.blogspot.com
4503456. Group 5
Friday, 28 March 2014. This is a newspaper article, it is often given out for free at train and bus stations. A lot of teenagers uses trains and buses when they go to school so it is a easy way for me to reach out to them because they could read the newspaper. Evaluation of filming 5. From the feedback we were given we decided that we would change a few thing such as:. There was a shot at the beginning that needed changing becasue there was aman walking through the station that cought your eye. Bad shot ...
titles14group5.blogspot.com
4503457. Group 6
Monday, 17 March 2014. Please view in full screen as its clearer. Question 5 Attracting audience plan. Question 5: attracting audience. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Question 5 Attracting audience plan. Question 3 Media Institutuion. Question 1 Media conventions, product and develo. Evalution Question 3 Media Institution. Evalution Question 4 Audience. Improved: music being used in video. Review on the final clip after effects. Final after effects clip. Use of ICT in After effects. Day 7: blog and review.
titles14group6.blogspot.com