SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 6 / 50 / (839107 - 839161)

839107. Taylors Farm | 214-339-2664
Welcome to Taylors Farm. 1150 Pinnacle Park Blvd. Dallas, Texas 75211. Mon-Fri: 8:30 am -5:30 pm. Saturday: 10:00 am -4:00 pm.
taylorsfarmapartments.com
839108. Taylors Farmers Market
A destination for quality, local food and goods. The Taylors Farmers Market facilitates community and commerce by creating a venue to purchase quality, local produce and goods that leads to on-going relationships. Thursdays, May August, from 4 to 8 pm at the Taylors Mill. Rain Policy: We are a rain or shine market. We will cancel in cases of extreme weather that is a threat to the safety of our vendors and customers. Subscribe via email for updates. Subscribe for email updates via Taylors TownSquare here!
taylorsfarmers.market
839109. taylors*farmhouse*attic
July 25, 2015. In the mood to add some pumpkins.I know, crazy! July 23, 2015. Thirteen years ago on this day I was at the hospital getting ready for a simple procedure to remove part of my thyroid.Hours later the news that cancer was found. .6 months to a year survival was told to my husband and parents.I wasn't told til 2 days later and my journey began.How do you wrap your mind around that news? What do you do? What do you say? July 17, 2015. A Little Inside A Little Outside. July 11, 2015. 7 for e-pat...
taylorsfarmhouseattic.blogspot.com
839110. taylors*farmhouse*attic
February 17, 2017. Outdoors in our yard, is my sanctuary in these troubling times.Last year, we did our big deck project (I will share the story another day), so I spend alot of time on the deck and in our yard.My garden areas are starting to come alive.My hydrangeas are sprouting new leaves. I plan on popping in more often.Y'all have a blessed weekend! From the Farmhouse hugs, Jen. January 22, 2017. Remember us in your prayers.Especially my momma! From The farmhouse hugs, Jen. December 28, 2016. Subscri...
taylorsfarmhouseattic.com
839111. Home - taylorfarmmarket.com
TAYLOR’S FARM MARKET. 2434 E. 750 N. Whiteland, IN 46184. CALL US: 317-881-0813 or 317-888-2001. Click below facebook link to see. What we have in stock. Highlights are shown in the middle of this page. FRESH and LOCALLY GROWN – FAMILY OWNED and OPERATED SINCE 1966. Local to Greenwood, Whiteland, New Whiteland, Bargersville, Shelbyville, Indianapolis, Southport, Franklin – see location. Not only does this make our green earth happy but using less gas means lower costs for you. 6 days ago ·. Remember to v...
taylorsfarmmarket.com
839112. Taylor's Farm Music - Homegrown music from the Taylor Farm in Whigham, Georgia USA
Homegrown music from the Taylor Farm in Whigham, Georgia USA. Momma and Daddy's Page. Email me at tom@taylorsfarmmusic.com. My philosophy about life can be summed up in the following. Go placidly amid the noise and the haste,. And remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender,. Be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly;. And listen to others,. Even to the dull and the ignorant;. They too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons;.
taylorsfarmmusic.com
839113. Taylors Farm Retreat Bed & Breakfast - Dorking, Surrey, Sussex, Gatwick
Taylors is believed to be the oldest lived in house/hall in Surrey dating back to 1255. This beautiful country house set in its own private grounds is nestled in the countryside close to the Surrey/Sussex border which is the perfect setting for your special event or wedding reception allowing you to create your very own special day. Site by Horsham PC Repair.
taylorsfarmretreat.co.uk
839114. Taylors Farm Shop, Lathom, Lancs
Fantastic Home reared beef, range of local meat and the best free range chickens I have tasted. Great fruit and veg shop, well set out. A little gem of a place. ". Click On The News For The Latest Promotions, Offers And Goings On In The Shop ". Fresh, locally grown vegetables ". Mature farm reared meats ". Taylors farm reared cattle ". Located near Ormskirk in beautiful countryside in West Lancashire, we offer you a warm welcome to our family-run Farm Shop. A Fresher Taste of Lancashire.
taylorsfarmshop.co.uk
839115. Untitled Document
This website is currently under maintenance please try again soon.
taylorsfarmshop.com
839116. Taylors Opticians
Why an eye test? Children’s eye care. Glasses for young eyes. T: 028 3839 4000. Mon - Fri: 9.00am - 5.30pm. Sat: 9.00 - 2.00pm. 9-11 Mandeville Street Portadown Co. Armagh. T: 028 3839 4000. Opening Hours: Mon - Fri: 9.00am - 5.30pm Sat: 9.00 - 2.00pm Sun: Closed.
taylorsfashionopticians.co.uk
839117. churchsafe.com
The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither the service provider nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers. In case of trademark issues please contact the domain owner directly (contact information can be found in whois).
taylorsfbc.churchsafe.com
839118. Home - Taylors First Baptist Church | Worship / Grow / Serve / Share
Traditional Worship begins at. In the Worship Center. Contemporary Worship begins at 10:30AM. In the Worship Center. Modern Worship begins at 10:30AM. In the Fellowship Hall. Taylors First Baptist Church. Dinner With The Staff. Tell Us Your Story. Find out what's happening at Taylors First Baptist Church. Taylors First Baptist Church. A Place To Worship. Worship is an integral part of our relationship with God. At Taylors First Baptist, we offer 3 services to honor God in worship. In the Worship Center.
taylorsfbc.org
839119. taylors FBC Orphans | Where Hope Comes to Life
Where Hope Comes to Life. Finding Families Adoption and Foster Care Conference. September 25, 2011 by bnewton67. Http:/ www.demint.senate.gov. August 28th Prayer Meeting Minutes – 10 Bodos. August 31, 2011 by bnewton67. Please follow their journey on their blog at http:/ 10bodosservinggodalaska.blogspot.com/. August 25, 2011 by bnewton67. Also looking forward to the Bodolosky’s this Sunday at 5pm meeting to discuss their missionary call to Alaska. Brian. Posted in General Thoughts. Please pray for Autumn...
taylorsfbcorphans.wordpress.com
839120. TaylorSferrazza - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 152 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Window&...
taylorsferrazza.deviantart.com
839121. 1442 SW Taylors Ferry
Design build, LLC. Portland, or 97280. 1442 SW Taylors Ferry Road. Portland, Oregon 97219. 724,00 not including carport or garage option. Custom Designed, Hand Built, Modern and Sustainable.
taylorsferry.com
839122. Taylors Ferry Works
taylorsferryworks.com
839123. We Love Taylor!
Are pleased to announce. The arrival of their baby brother. May 5th, 2009, 8:00am. Update from Keith: March 27th, 2009. I recognize, though, that I have let down all of the readers of Taylor's blog. For that, I apologize. I will now update the last four months. It was Friday night. I had no interest in going to the Emergency department at CHLA on Friday night (of course, one common theme of the blog is my lack of interest in ever going to the emergency room- Friday night or otherwise). Fortunately, reaso...
taylorsfight.blogspot.com
839124. Taylors Financial
Values-based. Fee-only. Financial Planning.
taylorsfinancial.com
839125. Home - Taylors Fine Art
149; About Us. 149; Contact Us. You are here: Home. Welcome to Taylors Fine Art. Nicholas Watts Limited Edition Prints, Originals and Special Editions. New Releases Now Available! Jack Vettriano, Rare Limited Edition prints and very rare Artist Proof edition's in stock. IN STOCK: Very rare signed Valentino Rossi Limited Edition Prints By Ray Goldsborough. Lay Away Scheme available. Minimum order value of £150.00. Deposit required, no interest charged. Please contact for details. Adrian Rigby - Alan Fearn...
taylorsfineart.com
839126. 適切な方法で対処して、ノーモア目の下のたるみ
Template design by Nikukyu-Punch.
taylorsfinedining.net
839127. Taylor's Finest
Monday, 16 April 2012. GRADUATING HOMEBOYZ LOOKING TOO GOOD! Location: Sudbury, ON, Canada. Monday, 9 April 2012. Schoolgirl falconer fights crows in Japan; hired by government. On April 4, Misato brought her 7-year-old male falcon downtown for a test flight. When released, dozens of crows burst out of the trees and flew away or tried to hide in the shadows. After several flights, their cries could no longer be heard. 8220;They won’t be back for a while,” said Misato. Mouthwash and hand-sanitizer, two bo...
taylorsfinest.blogspot.com
839128. Taylor's Finest Entertainment DJs
Taylor's Finest Entertainment DJs. Are committed to making your event memorable. Our entertainment services are provided by some of the best DJs in Miami, Florida. We can accommodate indoor and outdoor events. Don't just hire a DJ, hire. Taylor's Finest Entertainment DJs. We are here for YOU! Please check out common events:. Corporate Events (grand openings, etc.). Fashin Shows and much, much more. Find us on the map. Send us an email.
taylorsfinestent.com
839129. Taylor's Fine Wine
Search in product descriptions. Domaine de la Motte Chablis 2012. Baron de Badassiere Picpoul de Pinet 2013. Baron de Sigognac 10 yrs Bas Armagnac. Bandol Rose Dom. Lafran Veyrolles - 2013. Taylor's is an independent wine merchant with a shop based in Kingston Upon Thames. We stock an extensive range of quality wines, from good value everyday drinking to fine wines . read more. For all the latest news, trend, ideas and offers, sign up our monthly newsletter.
taylorsfinewine.co.uk
839130. Taylors & Company Firearms
You have no items in your shopping cart. You have no items to compare. C Mason Revolver 1860 Army. C Mason Revolver 1851 Navy. Cattleman, New Model. Cattleman, Old Model. Cattleman .44 Mag. Cattleman, Factory Engraved. Stainless Steel Runnin' Iron. Black Rock Runnin' Iron. Cattleman .22 LR Caliber Revolvers. Stallion Compact .22 and .38 Caliber Revolvers. New Model No. 3 Frontier. Uberti Wells Fargo and Uberti 1849 Pocket. Uberti 1858 New Army. Pietta 1858 New Army. Uberti 1858 Stainless Steel Remington.
taylorsfirearms.com
839131. Home1 - Taylor's Hearth & Leisure
726 Hempstead Tpke ,. Welcome to Taylor’s Hearth and Leisure. Our products do not stop at fireplaces. These days, heating costs are on the rise. Come to Taylor's to explore how a stove can be a beautiful and cost-effective way to heat your home. This renewable resource will create a warm and inviting focal point in your home. We offer a variety of wood stoves and gas stoves. Franklin Square, NY 11010. By Hearst Media Services.
taylorsfireplaces.com
839132. Taylors Fire and Rescue
Faculty and staff click here. Taylors Fire Rescue is comprised of well-trained, highly qualified employees to provide the community with professional 24 hour protection from the hazards of fire and the potential of fire. In addition, we help protect your health and the area's environment and, when needed, also provide assistance on a first responder basis during medical emergencies. On Independence Day in a typical year, far more U.S. fires are reported than on any other day,. 3335 Wade Hampton Blvd.
taylorsfirerescue.org
839133. Our Products - Taylors Firewood Company
Premium Firewood, Delivered! 036; 0.00 0 items. Taylors Firewood delivers the highest quality firewood products and services in the Upstate. These products and services range from fire starters to Premium Delivery Services. Our professionalism and focus on the details of every product ensures every fire you start will be a great experience. Showing all 5 results. Sort by average rating. Sort by price: low to high. Sort by price: high to low. Truckloads – Premium Firewood, Delivered. 36; 175.00.
taylorsfirewood.com
839134. Taylor's Fireworks - COMING SOON
taylorsfireworks.com
839135. First Church of GOD Taylors S.C. - Home
First Church of GOD Taylors S.C. Visit our Facebook Page. Bible Search and Resources. Anderson First Church of GOD. Visitors are Always Welcome. Sunday School.9:45 am. Sunday Worship.10:45 am. Weds Prayer Meeting. 7:00 pm. Pastor's Cell (864) 905-1607. Provided by Christ Notes. 2013 First Church of GOD, Taylors Powered by Weebly.com. First Church of GOD in Taylors, 709 Brushy Creek Rd., Taylors, S.C. 29687 - Office:(864) 268-7852 . Create a free website. Start your own free website.
taylorsfirstchurchofgod.org
839136. Taylor's First National - Para Hills  |  Mawson Lakes  |  Davoren Park  |  Pooraka  |  Salisbury East
We Put You First. Our Guide To Selling Your Home. Loan and Stamp Duty Calculator. Taylor's First National - We Put You First. Taylor's First National - We Put You First. House and Land Package. New Land Sub division. Date Listed (Recent First). Click to find out how many buyers we have waiting to buy properties in your area! Check the weather anywhere in Australia. See Our Latest Property Guide. View Our Latest Sales and Property Management Newsletters for Market Updates! Our Guide to Selling Your Home.
taylorsfirstnational.com
839137. Taylors Award Winning Fish & Chips ~ Woodley Precinct, Hyde Road, Woodley, Stockport
Taylors Award Winning Fish and Chips. Taylors offer a traditional fish and chip take away and 50 seater restaurant in an ultra modern setting. Our roots can be traced back 5 generations, the wrapping and the cooking range have changed but the philosophy remains the same. We provide quality fish and chips at affordable prices. Our opening hours are from 11.30am until 7pm, Monday to Saturday (closed Sundays). We were awarded the 5 stars award in the Scores on the Doors scheme by Stockport council. If you a...
taylorsfish.co.uk
839138. Home
11700 Wilshire Ave NE. I specialize in creating anatomically correct, vivid wildlife sculptures carved from wood. My strengths include fish, birds and turtles but I can create any masterpiece you have in mind. Call me today and we can discuss your dream piece. A few words From bruce. WILDLIFE WOOD CARVINGS by Bruce Taylor.
taylorsfish.com
839139. Taylors Fish And Chips Blackpool
This page uses frames but your browser does not support them.
taylorsfishandchips.co.uk
839140. Taylor's Fitness Club |
Give us a call: 407-365-1151. Strength, Stamina, Power. Lose Fat, Gain Muscle,. New to our site? Discover our new ways to improve your fitness. Visit out fitness information section today! A Walking or running just isn’t enough! In addition to dieting, strength training is a must! Move to the next level of fitness and along with improving your overall health you can decrease your risk of the: “Major Killer in America” Heart Disease, Cancer Diabetes, Osteoporosis. James Taylor owns and runs this facility ...
taylorsfitness.anicedesign.com
839141. Taylors Fitness | Personal Fitness Trainer - Redondo Beach, CA
1 on 1 Services. 1 on 1 Training. 1 on 1 Services. 1 on 1 Training. Personal Fitness Trainer - Redondo Beach, CA. Fitness strength and mobility training for endurance athletes, personal training and VO2 max sessions in Redondo Beach, CA. Weekly Fitness Tips Email. Writer for myfitnesspal, Active. Innovator in Online Training. Husband. Dad. Optimist. 85% of My Best. Sign up today and look out for a new tip in your inbox every Tuesday. 1 on 1 Personal Training, click to learn more. That’s totally ok. M...
taylorsfitness.com
839142. Taylor's Fitness Club | Private personal training fitness one and one
Give us a call: 407-365-1151. Strength, Stamina, Power. Lose Fat, Gain Muscle,. New to our site? Discover our new ways to improve your fitness. Visit out fitness information section today! Walking or running just isn’t enough! In addition to dieting, strength training is a must! Move to the next level of fitness and along with improving your overall health you can decrease your risk of the major killers in America: Heart Disease, Cancer Diabetes, Osteoporosis. James Taylor owns and runs this facility and...
taylorsfitnessclub.com
839143. The official website
Office: 2347064977353, 2348177670953, 2348151372327. E-mail: taylorsfitnessnigeria@gmail.com, info@taylorsfitnessnigeria.com. Share this page with your friends on Facebook. Thank you for your interest in our advert and publicity. We welcome enquiry from persons who are far and near. No matter the distance, we are dedicated to serving you well. Please, feel free to use the contacts below.
taylorsfitnessnigeria.com
839144. Home
Serving Northwest Ohio and Northeast Indiana Since 1974. Van Wert, Ohio. Page Design by Elements Web Design. Selling Quality Flooring For More Than 38 Years.
taylorsfloorcovering.com
839145. Home | Taylor's Floor Covering | Bristol, TN
Our Service at Your Feet". Solid vs Engineered Hardwood. A crucial part of your flooring. Tile and Stone Style Trends. Tile isn't all pale beige anymore. Bristol, TN 37620. Right off of W. State St. Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Saturday: By Appointment Only.
taylorsfloorcoveringllc.com
839146. Taylors Flooring & Furniture - Sales, Service, Installation
Taylors Flooring and Furniture – 01449 615861. Furniture and Flooring Sales and Services. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Taylors Flooring & Furniture. Taylors Flooring has the largest roll stock of carpets, vinyl, and room sized remnants in the whole of Suffolk. Trading since 1976, our family run business has proudly established ourselves as the leading independent retailer in the Mid Suffolk area. Monday - 09.00 - 17.30. Tuesday - 09.00 - 17.30. Wednesday - 09.00 - 17.30.
taylorsflooring.co.uk
839147. Default Parallels Plesk Panel Page
Web Server's Default Page. This page is generated by Parallels Plesk Panel. The leading hosting automation software. You see this page because there is no Web site at this address. You can do the following:. Parallels is a worldwide leader in virtualization and automation software that optimizes computing for consumers, businesses, and Cloud services providers across all major hardware, operating systems, and virtualization platforms. To find out more information. Hypervisor Virtualization technology for.
taylorsflooring.com
839148. Holding page for www.taylorsfloorstore.net hibu.com
Welcome to your future website! Your website is currently under construction, please check back later. Got a query or want some help? Give us a call, our team are happy to help. For US customers, call 1-800-YB-YELLOW. For UK customers, call 0800 555 444. For Spain customers, call 902 202 202. For Argentina customers, call 0810 333 8080. For Chile customers, call 600 262 7455. For Peru customers, call 0800 11122.
taylorsfloorstore.net
839149. Westport Florists - Flowers in Westport CT - Taylor's Floral Art
Fruit and Gourmet Baskets. Less than $35.00. 3500 - $45.00. 4500 - $55.00. 5500 - $75.00. 7500 - $100.00. 10000 - $150.00. More than $150.00. Fruit and Gourmet Baskets. Order flowers online day or night, seven days a week! Spring Has Sprung Mixed Basket. Teleflora's Imperial Purple Orchid. Teleflora's Polka Dots and Posies. Teleflora's Radiant Reflections Bouquet. Your Sweet Smile by Teleflora. We respect your privacy. 240 Post Rd East,. Http:/ www.taylorsfloralart.com. Taylor's Floral Art will reliably ...
taylorsfloralart.com
839150. Taylor's Floral Arts
At Taylor's you'll find fresh and healthy flowers. We deliver our floral arrangements thoughout the US. Find roses, Valentine's day flowers, Mother's Day flower arrangements and wedding flowers. Http:/ www.PinUpDoll.com. Hand Painted Wine Glass. Website Designed at Homestead™ Create a Website.
taylorsfloralarts.com
839151. Same day flowers delivered | Sendflowers | Next day flower delivery | Buy flowers online | Florist UKUnited Kingdom
0 Items in your Basket. Sub-total: £0.00 Checkout. Follow us on Twitter. Find us on Facebook. 0845 00 99 304. Barrow upon Soar , Loughborough, LE12 8PY,. News From the shop floor. Get Well Soon Flowers. 0 items in your basket. Sub-total: £0.00. Your Local Florist. Nationwide. Welcome to Taylor’s - your nationwide flower shop. Fresh flower delivery, next day, anywhere in the UK. From £24.95. From £34.95. From £29.99. News From the shop floor. Get Well Soon Flowers. 0845 00 99 304. Follow us on Twitter.
taylorsflorist.co.uk
839152. Woodstown Florists - Flowers in Woodstown NJ - Taylor's Florist & Gifts
Flowers in a Gift. Less than $35.00. 3500 - $45.00. 4500 - $55.00. 5500 - $75.00. 7500 - $100.00. 10000 - $150.00. More than $150.00. 24 S Main St. Woodstown, NJ 08098 (856)769-0050. Flowers in a Gift. Send Flowers, Just Because. Teleflora's Be Happy Bouquet with Roses. Deal of the Day. Make Her Day by Teleflora. Basket Full of Wishes. We respect your privacy. Taylor's Florist and Gifts. 24 S Main St. Http:/ www.taylorsflorist.com. Prom Corsages and Boutonnieres. Love and Romance Flowers. We make sending...
taylorsflorist.com
839153. Paw Paw Florists - Flowers Paw Paw MI - Taylor's Florist and Gifts
215 E Michigan Ave Paw Paw, MI 49079-1427 (269)657-6256 (269)657-6256. Less than $35.00. 3500 - $45.00. 4500 - $55.00. 5500 - $75.00. 7500 - $100.00. 10000 - $150.00. More than $150.00. Send Flowers, Just Because. Teleflora's Beauty n' Bliss. Always on My Mind - Long Stemmed Red Roses. Dressed To Impress Bouquet. End of the Rainbow. Teleflora's Pleased As Punch Bouquet. A Little Pink Me Up. Fiery Lily and Rose. Here's to You by Teleflora. Teleflora's Morning Meadow Bouquet. We respect your privacy. As a ...
taylorsfloristandgifts.com
839154. TAYLORS FLORIST
24 SOUTH MAIN STREET. Mother's Day - 5/10. Orchids and Exotic Flowers. Better Homes and Gardens. The FTD Color Mix Arrangement. Steal My Heart by Teleflora Flowers. The FTD Wishes and Blessings Bouquet. Love and Devotion - Long Stemmed Red Roses Flowers. Be Still My Heart - Dozen Red Roses Flowers. Exquisite Beauty by Teleflora Flowers. The Sundance Rose Bouquet by FTD - VASE INCLUDED. The Birthday Cheer Bouquet by FTD - VASE INCLUDED. The Happy Birthday Bouquet by FTD - VASE INCLUDED. 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
taylorsfloristshop.com
839156. Life in the Land of Flowers
Life in the Land of Flowers. Monday, 4 July 2011. Has another week passed already? The weeks just seem to fly by when you are creating beautiful flowers. This week has seen a request for a hundred red rose bouquet, the last of the seasons tulips in a luxury hand tied and stargazer lily galore! Our favourite request was from 8 year old Jessica who lives on a boat and her mum loves hyacinths, blue especially. One beautiful spring hand tied arrangement later and we had made her day. 0845 00 99 304.
taylorsflowers.blogspot.com
839157.   Taylors Flowers Shop
Taylors Flowers Shop , Omaha, NE. Wreaths, Hearts and Crosses. Flowers for the Home. Flowers for the Service. Flowers for the Casket. 4000 - $50.00. 5000 - $60.00. 6000 - $75.00. Wreaths, Hearts and Crosses. Flowers for the Home. Flowers for the Service. Flowers for the Casket. 4000 - $50.00. 5000 - $60.00. 6000 - $75.00. Omaha, NE Florist. Thanks For Saying Yes. Floranext offers florist software. And flower shop software.
taylorsflowers24hours.com
839158. Taylors Free Medical Clinic—Taylors, SC
Are you a new patient? Find out if you qualify, our operating hours, set up an appointment and get the forms you need. The clinic serves low income Greenville County residents, who do not have any form of health insurance. Find out if you qualify. We need your help to ensure we can continue to serve those in need. We have a variety of ways for you to support the clinic. Welcome to Taylors Free Medical Clinic. HEALTH, HEALING, HOPE. Learn More About Us. Subscribe to Our Newsletter. 9:00 am - 4:30 pm.
taylorsfmc.org
839159. Taylor's Folio
THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES. Here I will write about myself as a learner. Here I will write about what I learn in Inquiry Block. Here I will write about what I am learning during Numeracy Block. Here I will publish work I have done in Writing Block. Here I will write Reading responses and things I discover in Reading Block. Here I will write about sport. Here I will write about what we do in religon. Here I will write about how I am a Community Contributor. This is only the orientation to my story.
taylorsfolio.blogspot.com
839160. • 01484 661682 • Taylors FoodStore Honley
Some of Our Produce. A Little About Taylors. Established in 1957 by Reggie Taylor. After a long apprenticeship as a sales representative and co-op worker in the grocery trade. Having traded from within a small wooden hut. Based at his family farm on. Honley, Reg decided to expand by building the first of 4 extensions on the site , slowly replacing the many outbuildings and farmhouse with a purpose built unit 6,000 square feet in size. Freash Fruit and Vegetables. Email: sales@taylorsfood.co.uk.
taylorsfood.co.uk
839161. Taylors Food Group
The Taylor family have been farming in Perthshire since 1927, when the late George Taylor bought Moncur Farm at Inchture. In 1986 the family diversified into potatoes. From small beginnings the company has grown rapidly and is now not only one of the UK's leading potato businesses, but also has a food company supplying locally sourced products and a joint venture with Mackie's of Scotland producing and supplying crisps. Subsidiary of Q V Foods Ltd www.qvfoods.com. Which is a renewable. Taypack Potatoes L...
taylorsfoodgroup.com