SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 18 / 33 / (2482491 - 2482545)

2482491. Coming Soon...
thecraftygrandma.com
2482492. Thecraftygrowlers.com
thecraftygrowlers.com
2482493. The Crafty Guy | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Just another WordPress.com weblog. About Me and My Business. So Blessed, So Thankful. Posted by thecraftyguy in 1. Blog Party Week 2 Giveaway! Posted by thecraftyguy in 1. Http:/ mosh-poshkits.blogspot.com/. Posted by thecraftyguy in 1. These bracets are perfect guys. Yeah, guys wear them too! This is a really cool design. Around The World Braid. Posted by thecraftyguy in 1. This is a simple yet cool bracet or anklet. Posted by thecraftyguy in 1. This bracelet is personalized just for you!
thecraftyguy.wordpress.com
2482494. The Crafty H
My blog talking about my life as a former-lawyer-now-stay-at-home-mom-of-two-crafter-photographer. Monday, September 14, 2009. First day of fall Baseball season. Daniel LOVES baseball. Ben would be happier if there was more action- too much waiting around for something to happen. I agree with him! Posted by Jen @ 8:09 AM. Tuesday, March 10, 2009. But he's not competitive or anything. Posted by Jen @ 4:03 PM. Thursday, February 26, 2009. After only 10 days- look ma, almost straight! Posted by Jen @ 9:10 AM.
thecraftyh.blogspot.com
2482495. the crafty hack | hacks, ideas, and inspiration for a hectic life
Hacks, ideas, and inspiration for a hectic life. When crafty hack cleans. Tools of the trade. Guess who lost her cantaloupe buying privileges. Posted in don't tell dan. Tom Yum either jumped or fell out of our second story window a few nights ago. When I woke up in the morning, I noticed her absence almost immediately. She usually bites my toes before I get out of bed … Continue reading →. Organs on my mind. Starting a big weekend of studying with some sweet anatomy models. Tagged black and white.
thecraftyhack.com
2482496. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thecraftyhag.com
2482497. The Crafty Half
This page uses frames but your browser does not support them.
thecraftyhalf.com
2482498. - Home
Events-how to find us! Check us out on Facebook! Http:/ www.facebook.com/pages/The-Crafty-Hatter/185112014897531. Rita Smallcombe, Owner/Designer. Kalamazoo, MI 49001. The Crafty Hatter is currently an on-line only business. However, you can find us at many events in the Mid-West so you can pick out that perfect piece to complete every outfit. Phone hours are M-F 8 am - 6 pm. But please be patient for a reply. We’ll be doing regular updates to keep you informed of new items and upcoming customer events.
thecraftyhatter.com
2482499. The Crafty Hen | Fun Craft Workshops’
Skip to main content. If you are looking for a website that offers hen nights with "L" plates, male dancers and two for one on vodka shots - then head back to Google. And keep on searching. If however you are looking for a different, craft based experience then read on. But our crafty workshop sessions are also perfect for a whole range of celebrations, events and get togethers - including but not limited to birthday parties, baby showers, Christmas lunches and corporate team events. On 28 July 2015 - 11...
thecraftyhen.co.uk
2482500. The Crafty Hippo
Friday, March 11, 2011. Could we take just a moment and say a prayer for Japan and all those in the pacific region who are suffering from this earthquake and tsunamis? Let us pray and meditate on their safety over the next few days. Let the emergency relief personnel find all those who might be trapped alive. Let them stay safe in rescuing the stranded. Let the healing and rebuilding come smoothly for the people effected. Let God's love show through this tragedy. Share this on del.icio.us. Post this to M...
thecraftyhippo.blogspot.com
2482502. The Crafty Hippy Mum
The Crafty Hippy Mum. Tuesday, 20 November 2012. Here's a quick and cheap little project that's ideal for Christmas. It's my snowflake heart bunting. What you will need:. Paper (Any, sheet music would look awesome). A pen to mark out the heart shape. Any extra ribbons or embellishments if you wish. Start by folding the paper in half and draw half a heart shape with the middle along the folded edge:. Cut out the heart shape and start folding:. KITCHEN PROGRESS REPORT PART 2. Well not a lot's happening at ...
thecraftyhippymum.blogspot.com
2482503. The Crafty Historian
Craft workshops and talks. Was just thinking that I could help parents with a few little tasks over the summer! Do you have a pile of school uniform items that need a name label sewn on? If you are interested in me sewing the name labels on for you I will do 8 labels for 5, if more required then add another 75p per label. I will sew around the label either on the centre back or a side seam and for socks fold in half and sew the short ends so as they will still stretch. Cost: 5 per person. Hexagon patchwo...
thecraftyhistorian.com
2482504. The Crafty Hive
2 Creative Bees Buzzing about Fiber Arts. Episode 14 - Knit 1, Teach 2. March 31, 2017. By The Crafty Hive. Thanks for joining us for Episode 14. This week Dana and Kristi are announcing the prize winners for the Winter Craftalong! We'll also discuss our experiences with teaching new knitters and some of the techniques that work well for us, as well as possible pitfalls. We'd like to give a special shout out to Lynne of the Sunshine and Bubblegum video podcast. For selling her lovely handmade bags. Are t...
thecraftyhive.com
2482505. The Crafty Hobby House
The Crafty Hobby House. Random bits of documenting and scrap-booking mommyhood and life on a homestead. Monday, August 17, 2015. Whoa That went fast. Wow, how life has changed. I began this blog with such good intent! Now, I barely have time to go grocery shopping. Or pee alone. I know you veteran mommies are snickering at me- but I swear for some reason I thought I'd be able to sneak in some blogging time. I was wrong. Those eyes get me every time. Little Man and Mommy around his first birthday. We are ...
thecraftyhobbyhouse.blogspot.com
2482506. Home
A Backyard bbq without the work! The Crafty Hog seeks to showcase craft beer and spirits while serving up the best low and slow cooked meats in town. Located in the historic Howard's Delicatessen building, The Crafty Hog will carry on the tradition of good food served by, for and to friends. Come hang out with our family while throwing horseshoes or playing a round of bocce and enjoying a brew! SMyrna's bbq and beer joint. WELCOME TO The Crafty Hog. Fri: 11:00 am-12:00 am. Sat: 11:00 am-12:00 midnight.
thecraftyhog.com
2482507. The Crafty Home - Book Reviews Galore
July 26, 2015. This entry was posted in Videos. Summer’s List by Anita Higman – Book Review and Tour. July 15, 2015. River North, June 2015). A dying wish alters the course of a young woman’s life. Best-selling and award-winning author, Anita Higman. Has over thirty books published (several coauthored) for adults and children. She’s been a Barnes and Noble “Author of the Month” for Houston and has a BA degree, combining speech communication, psychology, and art. Anita loves good...I received a free copy ...
thecraftyhome.net
2482508. The Crafty Home
Color and Wall Ideas. Decorate on a Budget. Halloween and Fall Crafts. Vote For Our Site. This Web site designed and maintained by. Last updated March 9, 2010. Subscribe to our free.
thecraftyhome.tripod.com
2482509. Thecraftyhomemaker.com
The domain thecraftyhomemaker.com may be for sale. Click here to make an offer or call 877-588-1085 to speak with one of our domain experts. This domain may be for sale. Buy this Domain.
thecraftyhomemaker.com
2482510. The Crafty Home School |
The Crafty Home School. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. How Potty Humor and Spoonflower Took Over My Winter. April 6, 2015. The contest guru at Spoonflower. Doesn’t know this yet, but she/he created a softie maniac. It started with their “Mythological Creature” plushie contest. The challenge was to design a cut and sew pattern for a plush toy based on a mythological creature (as the title suggests). Contest.” (yes, I’ve been entering the weekly Spoonflower. However, since I’m on...
thecraftyhomeschool.com
2482511. 8
Template Watermark. Gambar template oleh moorsky.
thecraftyhomeschoolmom.blogspot.com
2482512. the crafty homestead
Friday, August 14, 2015. Decorative Tapestries For Country Style Theme Home Décor. Note, that your ground should really match your total design style and colors. Though, in case you cannot afford fresh floors, you could possibly lengthy present floor an additional look by utilizing earthly tinted rugs all about. For anybody lucky sufficient to meet the worth of new floors try hardwood floors although conditioning them with braided carpets. Thursday, February 12, 2015. Stop; you'll be able to redecorate t...
thecraftyhomestead.blogspot.com
2482513. Homesteading - The Crafty Homestead
Crafting the Good Life. Welcome to a New Homesteading Adventure! We’re not new to homesteading, but we have just moved to a new home with ten acres, and now we have to start all over again turning this overgrown land into a beautiful and productive farm. We are crafting a brand new homestead here and we invite you to join us. Do you want to learn how to craft your homestead from the ground up? Follow along as we show you step-by-step as we:. Establish a new garden,. Get started in chickens, rabbits, bees,.
thecraftyhomestead.com
2482514. Let them eat cake.
Let them eat cake. Cakes, Crochet, and all things crafty. Wednesday, August 14, 2013. And now for the crochet projects. So I've been a little busy. Catching up with my blog and posting the projects of 2013 so far. Let's start with all the cakes. Labels: Adult Birthday Cakes. Thursday, November 15, 2012. Labels: Adult Birthday Cakes. Getting Ready for Christmas. October Cakes and Amigurumi. Labels: Adult Birthday Cakes. Friday, October 12, 2012. First Halloween Craft for 2012. Monday, September 10, 2012.
thecraftyhoneybee.blogspot.com
2482515. The Crafty ******
A Left Hander's Guide to Hooking (Yarn). Saturday, April 2, 2011. At the WordPress blog. You can see more of this guy:. Thursday, March 24, 2011. Head on over to my wordpress. For a new post all about grannys and how cool they can be. Tuesday, March 8, 2011. New Post over at thecraftyhooker.wordpress.com! Saturday, March 5, 2011. Photo from protonepedals.com. Tuesday, March 1, 2011. Mrs Beans Famous Nutmeg Ginger Apple Snaps. So anyway, these cookies are pretty awesome. And by pretty awesome I mean E...
thecraftyhooker.blogspot.com
2482516. thecraftyhooker | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Oh baby, that’s a baby hat. I have to admit that I am just a little bit proud of myself for this hat. My cousin just had her 3rd little girl a few days ago and because I love making baby hats, but have no plans for a baby in the near future, I like to use my friends and family for their little ones. I’d been look at this pattern. From the Purl Bee for months. Dreaming about it. Loving it. Wanting to make it, but not really having any baby to give it to. On January 10, 201...
thecraftyhooker.wordpress.com
2482517. The Crafty Hostess | Food. Family. Home.
8-10 medium peaches, skin removed. 2 Tbsp. lemon juice. 2-3 Tbsp. Disaronno Amaretto. 7 Tbsp. Sure Jell instant (powder) fruit pectin. Chop the peaches into chunks; discard pits. Pulse in food processor until it reaches the consistency of a chunky puree. Pour the puree into a bowl and add the lemon juice; stir well. Add sugar. Stir well until dissolved. Gradually add the pectin, one tablespoon at a time, using a whisk. If using right away, refrigerate immediately. If not, store in freezer. Toss the peach...
thecraftyhostess.com
2482518. Home
Like many creative beings, I have a deep, abiding passion for crafts and parties. Simply put, I. Consider myself to be The Crafty House. I fell in love with. Handmade parties and events while planning my biggest party yet, my wedding. Since then, it's all I've wanted to do. I love seeing my ideas come to life in each and every party I plan. Check out my work. All things hand crafted by Sharyl Parrott.
thecraftyhouse.com
2482519. The Crafty Housewife
Sunday, November 10, 2013. I know I have done a tutorial on how to make your own banner before on here. This time I used a different method. 1 white curtain (or light colored or see through-ish fabric). 1 container of black acrylic craft paint (or whatever color you want). Microsoft Publisher (or something that allows you to print large letters and make a poster). Printed out design (poster). Cardboard the size of poster (I used two foam boards from the dollar store). Paper cutter or scissors. Links to t...
thecraftyhousewife.blogspot.com
2482521. The Crafty Housewives
We are a group of Canadian women who are believers in the value of home life and the contribution a stable and loving domestic environment makes to our families and to the wider community. We handmake items for our homes and for giftgiving. We welcome you to our site and hope you enjoy browsing here. From our homes to yours, we send our best wishes - Chantal, Julia and Maika. Chantal is the one who does wonders with paper. Julia is the queen of aprons and all things fabric. Monday, November 12, 2012.
thecraftyhousewives.blogspot.com
2482522. The Crafty Hubby - Home
Making the old, new again.
thecraftyhubby.com
2482523. The Crafty Insomniac
Life happens, and it's messy! What happens when a wife and mom of one and displaced former medical biller tries to start her own papercrafting business? Pretty much nothing that lives up to how it plays out in her Grand Scheme, a.k.a., imagination. Chalk it up to Murphy's Law. Thursday, November 13, 2014. For Mrs. Dull. I won’t ask you for money but I will ask you to (please). This because spreading awareness to just one single person is worth its weight in gold. Thank you 10 million times in advance!
thecraftyinsomniac.blogspot.com
2482524. the crafty jackalope | a yarn & fiber review
A yarn and fiber review. Knitty Knitty Gritty Blog. The Crafty Jackalope Website. Posted by t h e c r a f t y j a c k a l o p e. This was a challenge pretty much for the whole process, or until I knit the second sock, but a great challenge no less! I was asked to design this pair for the new Orleans Mink Merino. Yarn which is a beautiful blend of 45% cruelty-free brushed mink, 25% ultra fine merino, 10% nylon, 10% viscose and 10% tencel. I believe I can now say “I am a sock knitter,” well, ma...On anothe...
thecraftyjackalope.wordpress.com
2482525. The Crafty journal
Saturday, 14 March 2015. I Thought I would share with you today makes hope you like. Have a great day and Happy Crafting. Links to this post. Saturday, 17 January 2015. We had a great day out yesterday in Hainault Forest with our cameras why not have a look in our days out file and see what a great day out it can be the family with its farm, café and toilets for the little ones that just cant make it home hehe xx. Links to this post. Hope you like xx. Links to this post. Tuesday, 21 October 2014. I am en...
thecraftyjournal.blogspot.com
2482526. Kaity-Bug Crafts
I'm Kaity and I'm a stay at home wife to my wonderful husband Jason. I love to do crafts, paper and painting especially. I'm starting to dabble in a bunch now and this is my blog all about it! Visit my website: kaitybugcrafts.webs.com. View my complete profile. Sunday, November 20, 2011. Its been so long! I can't believe I've neglected this poor little blog for so many months! I will be back (very soon! To show off my craft fair goodies! Posted by Kaity-Bug Crafts. Links to this post. Tuesday, May 3, 2011.
thecraftykaity.blogspot.com
2482527. theCraftyKatyDid | finding ways to be creative…
Finding ways to be creative…. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 7 other followers. I found the Shoebill at the Museum of Natural History at Harvard. It is tall and terrifying. It is over a meter in height. They are found in tropical Africa. Video may cause Nightmares due to Terrifying looking large Birds. one Shoebill was harmed in the making of this film. February 14, 2016.
thecraftykatydid.wordpress.com
2482528. The Crafty Kiddies
Welcome to the blog of Ryan, Conor, Mark and Katie. Monday, 2 May 2011. And here is an ATC that I made! And here are some ATC's I made! ATC's made by Katie. Here are some ATC's that I made! I stuck 4 piece of paper together so I could make one big picture! A close up of the train. Close up of the Plane. Friday, 15 April 2011. This is a picture of my Little sister Cara. Drawn by Katie aged 3. These are cards that we made. Hope you like them. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
thecraftykiddies.blogspot.com
2482529. The Crafty Kids - Craft Events and Party Favors
We custom-design craft projects for party favors and party entertainment. We make art techniques simple at our Lower Manhattan Art Studio. We value our community and our biggest priority is customer satisfaction. We post craft ideas, photos, articles, and event info regularly.
thecraftykids.com
2482530. The Crafty Kind | Handmade Jewerly, Crafts, and Custom Photography
Handmade Jewerly, Crafts, and Custom Photography. We are a mom and her two daughters who love making beautiful things. Loris is the mom, and she specializes in handmade jewelry including steampunk and handstamped jewelry. Michelle does custom photography (see her facebook page. At your location for any occasion. She also is very creative and crafty and makes beautiful handmade craft items. Jennifer specializes in handmade hair accessories and tile coasters, and she also sells craft supply items.
thecraftykind.com
2482531. TheCraftyKit - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Nov 10, 2009. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Added t...
thecraftykit.deviantart.com
2482532. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
thecraftykitchen.biz
2482533. The Crafty Kitchen
A place that explores crafty goods that you can use in your home and kitchen; as well as showing you delicious recipes! Sunday, March 4, 2012. The beach, how nice it is :). Ahhhh Cottesloe beach, Western Australia. LOOK AT THAT WATER. And let me tell you, it was just as nice as it looks. And the sand was SOFT between my toes. Alas, my trip was too short. And we had to go home. Monday, February 27, 2012. And it was a BIG WEEK! Chest: 36" (91.5cm). HighHip: 34" (86.5cm). Really happy with those last week!
thecraftykitchen.blogspot.com
2482534. The Crafty Kitchen - Cafe, Patisserie & Culinary Arts
Welcome to The Crafty Culinary Kitchen! Whether you’re an amateur home cook, darling of the kitchen or struggle to boil an egg, we have the course to inspire you! Our classes are designed to be fun, hands on and informative and can be taken individually or combined, to transform your culinary skills to a level of confidence you can be proud of. Following a Culinary theme our art and crafts classes will focus your creative skills. So browse through our schedule, book a class for. Is a coffee to savor.
thecraftykitchen.com
2482535. The Crafty Kitchen
thecraftykitchenusa.com
2482536. The Crafty Kitty
Skater Shorts Pattern and Tutorial. This tutorial originally appeared on the birch fabrics’ blog in November 2013] I’m pretty sure that, most of the time when I am making clothes for my kids, I am secretly making clothes, that I want…. Rohan hoodie pattern and tutorial. Before you read any further… I know that there are some issues with the pattern. It is an old pattern and is temperamental due to the way it was put together. I’m in the process…. Upside downside kids apron pattern. Full Article →. Lola D...
thecraftykitty.co.uk
2482537. The Crafty Kitty; sharing arts & crafts ideas
Welcome to The Crafty Kitty; a place to share ideas, meet fellow artists and crafters, ask questions, and network. Thanks for visiting! Please leave a comment, become a follower, and let me know if you have a blog or website to add to our list! Friday, August 26, 2011. Duct Tape and New Jewelry Ideas. It's been several months since I last posted on my blog (April! Sorry to be away for so long, but I come back with a bunch more ideas and inspiration for making new things! I hope you enjoy the pictures!
thecraftykittyacatstale.blogspot.com
2482538. The Crafty Knack
Tuesday, December 30, 2014. You haven't posted anything in awhile. Are you still alive? In truth, my lack of blogging is mostly due to the fact that my craft room spent 90% of the year looking like this:. Not even kidding. How can anything creative happen in a space like that? No one puts a 500 meter dash sticker on their car. It's the marathoners who get all the glory. So, how do I keep my interest and passion going long enough to finish? How do I finish WELL? Enter in Kathi Lipp's new book, ". Here's a...
thecraftyknack.blogspot.com
2482539. The Crafty Knitter
My adventures in knitting, stamping and scrapbooking. Monday, March 24, 2008. Please visit my blog at. Http:/ bloomingknitter.wordpress.com/. Monday, March 19, 2007. I have decided to move my blog to another site. Please visit me at. Thursday, March 15, 2007. Knitting podcast, what is that, you ask? Well, let me tell you. Some really wonderful people have taken blogging to the next level and produced an audio file that can be downloaded and listened to off line, and on the iPod no less. Awhile ago I was ...
thecraftyknitter.blogspot.com
2482541. The Crafty Koala
Friday, 15 May 2015. A good friend will soon be moving house so I thought I would make a special card (like I need an excuse). So I put stamp to ink and made this. I love the softness of the 'Soft Sky' blue card that I stamped with a stamp from 'Sprinkles of Life' that that doubles as a cupcake/icecream or perfect for clouds! If you would like any Stampin' Up! Items then contact me and I can help or visit my shop from the link. To give you a sneaky peak! Saturday, 9 May 2015. Fit for a Princess. With thi...
thecraftykoalamichelle.blogspot.com
2482542. 静岡で墓石を探す前に
thecraftykook.com
2482543. The Crafty Ladies
Each item made custom with the customer’s gift recipient in mind. To see what's available, place an order, or arrange for shipping/delivery. Special Orders are accepted and Pay Pal is available for your convenience.
thecraftyladies.com
2482544. The Crafty Lady | Because you can never have too many hobbies
Because you can never have too many hobbies. What I’ve been up to. June 25, 2011. Speaking of my sister, this is my feline nephew I met for the first time on this visit, Buddy:. Isn’t he adorable? He’s a real sweetie. Her other cat, Trish, still hates me. I have a feeling that won’t ever change! May 19, 2011. C’s dad loved it. Happy Birthday, Mr. R! Tags chocolate chip cookies. Chocolate chip cookies gift. Le Creuset Outlet visit. May 11, 2011. 8230; Say whaaat? I finally made the effort to take pictures...
thecraftylady.wordpress.com
2482545. the crafty lady in combat boots | "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates
The crafty lady in combat boots. The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing Socrates. Awareness Calendar /Fun Facts📌. My Pick of the Week🎥. My Pic of the Week. By The Crafty Lady In Combat Boots. In picture of the week. Picture of the week. A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. Weekly Photo Challenge – Beneath Your Feet #2. In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “Beneath Your Feet.”. By The Crafty Lady In Combat Boots. Just a thought….
thecraftyladyincombatboots.wordpress.com